The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deadlock Protocol Postponed?

Has the Deadlock Protocol been postponed because of the recent unrest? I have been hearing it has been but I wasn't sure. I haven't heard clarification other then the cryptic message from DE about their Livestreams. 

Personally I feel that having something fun to do with my brothers and sisters across the aisle might help. But I was just wondering.

1 minute ago, BloodKitten said:

june just started, they said "in june" they have not said "first week of june" or "early june" just "in june" expect it this month.

The update was supposed to come in May last week.. For polishing purpose it got pushed back to June so ovio June 1st week should be the estimated release. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, EzioTheEagle said:

The update was supposed to come in May last week.. For polishing purpose it got pushed back to June so ovio June 1st week should be the estimated release. 

Yep but that doesn't incorporate the DE(lay) factor.. so mid to end of June, would love it sooner but not expecting it until then, if it does come out earlier then its a bonus surprise. 🙂

6 hours ago, IgnisDraconis4316 said:

Has the Deadlock Protocol been postponed because of the recent unrest? 

I think those are in US and DE is a Canadian company. AFAIK Canada hasn't had riots. (And even if they have, everyone is working remotely.) 

I bet remote working takes a toll and is less productive (at least for a while). Also last few patches have been -less than optimal- and DE wants to make sure this one is better. This is something worth supporting. 'When it's done' was slogan of a great games company.

• Like 2

if they say when it'll be, people will make jokes about how far away that is and how it'll probably be DElayed again. if they keep silent and keep their heads down, people will REEE wondering where the update is. they can't win no matter what they do.

just be patient, nobody wants Deadlock to get rushed like Railjack's Launch was, the Remaster has to be done right or else all the Corpus Ship nodes (which is like half of all Corpus nodes) will be borked and then all of us will suffer for it. play other games, read a book, do whatever and Deadlock's release will get announced eventually.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 2