Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Changes

(XBOX)OptimusPrime600

Even though Kuva Lich was a pretty good start to an endgame and have some changes, they still can use so improvements. The following is issues that I feel that need to be change and issues that many community have with Kuva Lich. This changes mostly focus on lessen grind and improve rewards. Pay attention on to the numbers in parentheses in front of the suggestions, they will you which ones should be a priority scaling from 1-4, 4 being the highest. 

• Murmur/Thrall farm is still too long:
  • Requiem mods are lock behind luck:
  •  It not rewarding:

• Excessive Murmur Grind:
    • Farming murmurs to fill the gauge takes almost 2 hours solo, and about an hour with an team. 
    • Suggestions:
      • (3) Have the Kuva Lich spawn more often so they can spawn in more thrall. As well having the Lich give more murmurs.
      • (4) Have the thralls spawn more often in mission, along side with more maximum thralls per mission. 
        • (If you not going to increase what is suggest consider the next point)
      • (4) Spawn rate and maximum number of Thralls scale with each Requiem mod you discovered. 
      • (4) Have thralls give more murmurs

• Requiem Mods:
    • This may be just me but Requiem mods are just terrible. Why you might ask? First off they are the only things that can allow you to get rid of the lich and the only way to get them are from Requiem relics, but the problem there is that it is completely RNG based and you have to hope you get the mod. Plus the only way to get Requiem relic is by Kuva Siphon (only about 30%) and Kuva Flood (100%). So unless you get the mods, you stuck with the lich stealing your rewards.
    • Suggestions:
      • (4) Have Kuva Siphon mission reward you Requiem Relic 100% of the time.
        • (This should be included with the Flood changes)
      • (4) Add Requiem Mods (100% chance of getting 1 of the Requiem mods) in Kuva Flood reward tables.
        • (This should be included with the Siphon changes)
      • (4) Allow players to refill the requiem charges with 500 Kuva or  500-1000 Endo.
        • (This may be included with the Siphon and Flood changes) 
        • (Should be considered if Siphon and Flood don't change)
      • (2) Allow players to convert Requiem mods into Kuva like convert mods into Endo.
        • (Should be considered if Siphon and Flood don't change)

• Its Not Rewarding:
    • After claim all weapons and Ephemera from the Lich, there no reason to do them anymore, unless you find the Kuva Lich system fun (which I know a lot of people don't) or it provide a challenge (which plenty of people don't find them challenging), but this post as of right now is focus on lessen the grind and improve rewards. There should be an everlasting rewards for players.
    • Suggestions:
      • (4) Level 1 Lich give 200 Kuva on first stage. The higher level the Lich, 100 Kuva is added to the first stage. For example Level 1 Lich give you 200 Kuva on first stage but when it ranks up to level 2 in be 300 on first stage instead
        • Each stage after the first double or triple the amount of Kuva you get from the previous stage. For example, Level 1 Lich give you 200 Kuva on first stage, the next give you 400 or 600 Kuva, and the final stage give you 800 or 1800. Level 5 Kuva Lich give 600 (stage 1), 1200-1800(stage 2), and 2400-5400(stage 3).
        • You may say the players getting too much kuva, which is wrong. Considered that the riven rolls are completely RNG, even 7000+ Kuva isn't enough, but at least worth the grind to finally defeat the Lich and it is an everlasting reward.
      • (4) Riven mods, but only 10%-20% of getting.
        • Riven types that would be in the drop tables are Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Melee, Kitgun, Zaw, and Sentinel Weapons.
          • Each of the Riven types would be on different lich types. For example, Melee Riven would be on Electric lich.
      • (2) A "Kuva Lich summoner" blueprint:
        • It will drop 100% of the time, its not an infinite blueprint, and the device can only be use once. 
        • It allow players to summon a Lich any time they want and they will stay for the duration of the mission.
        • This will get touch upon on a later suggestion that I have.
      • (2) A booster 20%-30%.

Thats all I have to suggestion to improve Kuva Liches. Notify me for any changes to my suggestions and/or add other suggestions you may have to improve Kuva Lichs. Prioritize those suggestion with 1-4, 4 being the highest priority. Remember it should only focus on rewards and grind for now. Don't get me wrong I love the Lich system, but like the rest of the community it still need some touch ups. 

My next improvement idea for Kuva Lich is Diversity. 

49 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Yes lets post all the Ideas and Feedback in Off-Topic, dont mind the Feedback section

It didn't gave me much options.

Nvm, I got it, it should be on Mission and level.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you like the idea presented please share it.

Edited by (XB1)OptimusPrime600