Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A necessary new language

ASFeniX

Warframe has quite a bit of middle eastern players and i would personally love to increase the number by requesting from DE to add ARABIC Loc. this will in turn allow more middle easterns to play warframe because as you know warframe is a very detail rich game and if your English comprehension isn't up to par you wont understand what is going on thus lose interest quickly. Now imagine that player being like the most of us who start warframe , is able to understand the goal of the game and understand mainly mods and their functions and so on.
I would love it if this forum post gets enough attention because i have been playing warframe since 2013 and i would love to benefit the game and give back by helping DE take a step that will widen their player base noticeably.
I would love for Arabic to be a language in warframe as that would make my life alot easier , imagine having 21 friends and i had to explain warframe to each one of them and continuously up until today try to answer as many of their questions as i can , yet im still happy since i now have more people to play with.
Thank you for your attention everyone. ;p

Edited by ASFeniX