Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Mission Leechers

Straxxes

Okay, it's enough, ENOUGH!

After I finally got back home, let's play some survival and when I'm go for online mode, I host it, get 3 random guys in - a mastery 2 "JewCheese" named player on Nimus (??????) - after 5 minutes, 2 guys are suddenly vanished and with another player we wonder where are they?

"we're at the extraction point, thx for the free key"

what???? are you guys serious??? this game actually allow this kind of play????
And that's not the first! No offense if you don't want to do a long survival mission, but then again, guys, write a matchmaking to match players for example:

Survival mission: Nimus - Run type: 15 min or 20 min or further

I got tired to carry the lazy &#! of the leechers and actually once I couldn't make it and only I didn't got the loot...

This is madness.

Edited by Straxxes

Yea sure, but it's still nonsense is that I can't trust just every second or third player in public to be fair, not laggy and competent.

It's just ruining this game too much. I started this game several months before and I played the 1. 60 missions in solo. Because I couldn't rely a bit in randoms and my friends just came after a month or 2...

This

Is

Madness...

Edited by Straxxes

This problem isn't unique to survival or Warframe. literally any game with random matchmaking will produce similar results from time to time. DE can't patch out bad players, they will always be there. The easiest solution is to just play with friends/clanmates.

Hate leeches but I don't let them ruin my vibe

even with a matchmaking thing like that they could obviously lie about it (sorry about my lack of humanity in people)

i normally do well on my own or with another dude.

where is the honor among Tenno I tell ya.

This problem isn't unique to survival or Warframe. literally any game with random matchmaking will produce similar results from time to time. DE can't patch out bad players, they will always be there. The easiest solution is to just play with friends/clanmates.

The easiest solution is to introduce vote kick and blacklist functions. This game just cries for it for several months already.

This

Is

Madness...

Madness?

This

Is

SPARTAAAA!!!

On the side note - if you're on a lookout for reasonable players, feel free to add me ingame and we'll see if we're connection-compatible. If so, I'd gladly accompany another self-respecting player into the Void, Derelict or deep-end Survival\Defence.

Edited by Valentine_Grim

Okay, it's enough, ENOUGH!

After I finally got back home, let's play some survival and when I'm go for online mode, I host it, get 3 random guys in - a mastery 2 "JewCheese" named player on Nimus (??????) - after 5 minutes, 2 guys are suddenly vanished and with another player we wonder where are they?

"we're at the extraction point, thx for the free key"

what???? are you guys serious??? this game actually allow this kind of play????

And that's not the first! No offense if you don't want to do a long survival mission, but then again, guys, write a matchmaking to match players for example:

Survival mission: Nimus - Run type: 15 min or 20 min or further

I got tired to carry the lazy &#! of the leechers and actually once I couldn't make it and only I didn't got the loot...

This is madness.

Nobody has to run longer than 5 min, did you talk to them and communicate if they want to run 5,10 or 15 min?

The easiest solution is to introduce vote kick and blacklist functions. This game just cries for it for several months already.

Vote kick just gives the majority power and can be abused. What if you had two leechers like the OP? How would you get enough votes to kick them? Leechers could just join in groups of two to prevent being kicked and still get free loot. Also, you can use a blacklisting function if you want, but that still means you have to play with someone once to even know to blacklist them so you still always have a chance of running into another leech or new player or whatever each time you click a mission, which seems pointless imo.

Vote kick just gives the majority power and can be abused. What if you had two leechers like the OP? How would you get enough votes to kick them? Leechers could just join in groups of two to prevent being kicked and still get free loot. Also, you can use a blacklisting function if you want, but that still means you have to play with someone once to even know to blacklist them so you still always have a chance of running into another leech or new player or whatever each time you click a mission, which seems pointless imo.

DE wouldn't go for this idea of kicking or blacklisting anyways i'm sure.

Instead of being stubborn and going for longer than half your group wants to, maybe you should just extract with them and find another group.

Not everybody wants to go for 15+ minutes.

I concur. This is the other side of the issue I'm facing in Survivals: The pros or greedy just keep staying on when the majority just want to boot out already, and 90% of the time(no exaggeration) the mission fails because of that one person. Not everyone can keep up with that one person.

That's why I said a matchmaking could fix that problem. And as I said before, after they camped the ext quietly, I just noticed that they are just waiting. They don't said, extract already or something, just when we got keys. To be more exactly, at 13:30 and when I said, at least go for 15 min, they said there's no point !!!!!

After that, they got a lvl 3 key, they said: YAY thx for the free key...

Edited by Straxxes

My wife and I were running Xini today, set it to open. Had a Frost in there who just ran straight to the pod so we didn't manage to collect much energy then just stood there for 3 waves. The only time he moved was when we moved away from him in the hopes he'd die. He didn't shoot, didn't use snowglobe, didn't do jack :(

We aborted. He can carry the full load. We then did it on our own, on private, cause we just couldn't be arsed with that behaviour. If he'd tried, we'd have carried on - both of us are leveling Novas so we had the damage but were very squishy and I was trying to level my Soma after a forma. We reached wave 10 with rank 10 & 13 Novas before quitting and going through again. If he'd bothered to help we'd have gone a lot longer :S

I have met one so far. But if its leeches you are talking about, there are more notorious targets. 

Raptor and Lech Kril are popular leech area. I have even encountered the new dragon vault leech. Two of them, went missing, die mysteriously and never to revive, hoping that your key is the right one. If it does, they will let the game continue and get the corrupted mod at the end. If not, the game would probably end right there.

I checked, and I didn't got the lvl 3 key

To get level 3 void keys is necessary to stay at least 15 minutes in a survival mission.

But rushers are rushers. And thats the reason why I support those gates that needs two players to open in survival mission.

But worse are the retards who asks constantly in region chat for void keys.

I go to Phobos to do defense - alone. I go to Neptune or Europe to do survival in the Corpus outpost map - alone. Nobody comes, nobody answers in recruitment chat. Those are missions that gives you keys to the void. Ive got a T3 mobile defense key doing only 5 waves at Drunlo, Phobos, yesterday, and again alone.

But for VOIDZ, then everybody wants, everybody asks. If you say its for the VOIDZ, the nubs go crazy.

Btw, Phobos is really a desert, I cant find anyone playing there. Dont known why, but most players prefer the old, boring, used-and-abused grineer mining asteroid tileset than the new tileset which apparently have a better texture resolution (I run Warframe at maximum, and only let bloom and motion blur disabled because it hurts my eyes). I simply play as lonewolf in Phobos, and not looking for resources, just for the fun of it.

Phobos is the only place where Hellions and Eviscerators spawn.  Plus, it's survival map is large and open.  Which means you end up with Hellions, Eviscerators, Napalms and Scorches all ripping into you from every angle if you do survival there.

It can be fun, but as long as it's much harder then the other Grineer survivals, it's never going to be very popular.

To get level 3 void keys is necessary to stay at least 15 minutes in a survival mission.

But rushers are rushers. And thats the reason why I support those gates that needs two players to open in survival mission.

But worse are the retards who asks constantly in region chat for void keys.

I go to Phobos to do defense - alone. I go to Neptune or Europe to do survival in the Corpus outpost map - alone. Nobody comes, nobody answers in recruitment chat. Those are missions that gives you keys to the void. Ive got a T3 mobile defense key doing only 5 waves at Drunlo, Phobos, yesterday, and again alone.

But for VOIDZ, then everybody wants, everybody asks. If you say its for the VOIDZ, the nubs go crazy.

Btw, Phobos is really a desert, I cant find anyone playing there. Dont known why, but most players prefer the old, boring, used-and-abused grineer mining asteroid tileset than the new tileset which apparently have a better texture resolution (I run Warframe at maximum, and only let bloom and motion blur disabled because it hurts my eyes). I simply play as lonewolf in Phobos, and not looking for resources, just for the fun of it.

We fought for 20 min