Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught potentially unintended interaction

ZipZipZap

Octavia's resonator will follow her into the next zone of ESO much like kavats/kubros do, the issue is that it can also bring along mallet (it might even still have some damage stored from the last zone)

Reproduction:

Before jumping through the conduit

1. deploy a fresh resonator and mallet 
  2. make sure resonator collects mallet
  3. jump through conduit
  4. grofit?!?!

the reason I think this might be unintended is: its one of the only dps abilities that I know of that can be set up prior to entering the conduit in ESO (since the conduit acts like a nullifier in most situations). Sure, companions can be built to do good damage, but they don't CC and do AOE damage. During reproduction to ensure it was consistent I was able to get ~40 seconds of resonator and mallet from the previous zone, if this is combined with a focus lens it makes octavia almost plain better than many other ESO "meta" frames in terms of focus farming since you can drag a charged mallet from zone to zone and not have to worry about the zone start penalty that most other DPS frames do.

I would love this to be an intended mechanic, but I felt it warranted a report just in case it is not

Edited by ZipZipZap