Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen Sample Drop Rate

XTheMajorX

The drop rate for mutagen samples is way too low. Defense missions are the only ones they seem to drop on for me and even there its still ridiculous. If i kill 600-700 enemies I feel like I should get more than 11 samples. Thats the most Ill ever get

not everyone is playing with a team of 4, Im playing solo, like a lot of other people do. Why do people keep assuming that were doing every mission with a full crew? You cant even leave the game open for randoms if we wanted to because of the dumb key wall

I solo those derelict survivals no prob and get 10-20 every 20 waves. It's clan tech. It's not supposed to be easy to get. 

I got 1200 Detonite ampule and it's by far the most easiest clan tech material to get.

I got 720 Fieldron Sample

I got 180 Mutagen Sample

They are too rare and you need a lot of them. They should also drop on normal planets as well so we don't need to play the silly derelict missions.

I think you guys who keep saying 'It's easy, I have so many' need to understand that the OP is a slave to the RNG gods as much as we all are.

Don't put him down by telling him you had better luck.

To the OP, I agree with ^, they really should not have put them behind a grind wall. Bad move DE, bad move.