WARFRAME RAM MEMORY LEAK

On 2020-06-14 at 8:54 PM, AreeSoothsayer said:

I have run across this memory leak. Since the update, twice now, I have had Warframe crash with a page popping up about a lack of memory. Never happened once before the Corpus update.

When you saw this crash, were you able to submit a report to us with the crash tool?
If so, do you happen to have the WAR-#### available? 

2 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

When you saw this crash, were you able to submit a report to us with the crash tool?
If so, do you happen to have the WAR-#### available? 

Nope. It just tossed up a webpage telling me to give more virtual ram but my system widgets showed only 1% virtual ram useage while it was running. Video card ram was at about 85% and system ram was at 90%

19 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Nope. It just tossed up a webpage telling me to give more virtual ram but my system widgets showed only 1% virtual ram useage while it was running. Video card ram was at about 85% and system ram was at 90%

No problem. If you get another one of these crashes, then can you please submit a support ticket to us with a copy of your EE.log? You'll want to grab the log immediately after the game crashes, since it resets each time you load the game. You can find your EE.log here, and you can submit a ticket here

Archived