Quimey

Question

23 answers to this question

Galatine. It has:

- Better Range and can hit 5 enemies at once like Orthos

- 360 degres charge attack

- Insane damage and crit on charge attack

- Comes with a polarity, allowing for a quicker build

I can one shot Ancients at lvl 70+ with it I think, especially when a crit hits. Its wide arc and 5 enemies hit allow you to clear the path away as you try to kill Ancients (since they are often walking around with light infested anyway).  Of course it required a potato and a few formas, but it was worth it.

Galatine takes a longer time to strike a charged attack than the Hate but Galatine cause hit more enemies at once.

It really is your call if your warframe can withstand a new scratches between each charge attack since it is a waste to use normal wings

but if you wanna just clip through them quickly with less damage to yourself, use Hate

If you don't want to look like a tier @#&*(, use Hate. Also stuns ancients with normal attacks and hits them with charge strikes while they lie on the ground.

If you just want to deal DAMAGE, then I guess, you have to use the broken blade.

Edited by his1nightmare

If you want to use Hate and like it, then Hate. If you want better performing weapon, then Galatine.

Afaikt they pretty much even have same charge speed. Hate was one of slowest amd worst heavy melees before Galatine anyway.

If you want to use Hate and like it, then Hate. If you want better performing weapon, then Galatine.

Afaikt they pretty much even have same charge speed. Hate was one of slowest amd worst heavy melees before Galatine anyway.

lol. slowest.

Plenty of people, myself included, doubt that the listed charge speed of the Hate is correct, as it feels a lot faster. Even then, the Hate is listed with a a 0.7 charge speed, that's almost half the charge speed of the Galatine.

lol. slowest.

Plenty of people, myself included, doubt that the listed charge speed of the Hate is correct, as it feels a lot faster. Even then, the Hate is listed with a a 0.7 charge speed, that's almost half the charge speed of the Galatine.

It is surprisingly fast.

A potatoed Galatine with two high level charge speed mods goes as fast as a Hate with Fury.

lol. slowest.

Unless they have changed it last time I actually tested it instead of "felt" it, it was one of slowest heavy melees in game.

But ofcourse it "feels" best heavy melee in game and so on when one has paid 800 plat for "what stalker?", I mean come on! It is THE Stalker weapon afterall.

But Hate stuns and can charge attack enemies while on the ground.

Personally I prefer the feel of the Hate. In most cases the Galatine is just overkill, and being rooted to a spot while you charge can be fatal.

It is all a matter of choice.

If you are just standing there waiting for the charge to happen you are doing it wrong. I tend to circle my victims while it charges and I rarely get hit when doing so.