Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amalgam Weapon: Quantazaw "Longbow"

Laxmibai

This happened today when trying out a new zaw warhammer. 

tsqY1Wg.jpg

The zaw would not holster and the warframe carried both primary weapon and melee weapon at the same time giving a hilarious "Amalgam Longbow" look.
I later figured the issue out an hour later - I had somehow deselected any holster slot for the zaw! 

Figured I'd just enjoy the moment and take some Capturas.

• Like 3

hmmm what you call it...zaw hamser gun?(hamser = hammer & laser).  It seem pretty funny idea it be like

Player: Oh I am out of ammo but I can swing my weapon!

*swing whacking the enemies*

enemy:The weapon is soo powerful but yet soo dislogical, I am so utterly confused!

Edited by ChaoticEdge

44 minutes ago, Laxmibai said:

This happened today when trying out a new zaw warhammer. 

tsqY1Wg.jpg

The zaw would not holster and the warframe carried both primary weapon and melee weapon at the same time giving a hilarious "Amalgam Longbow" look.
I later figured the issue out an hour later - I had somehow deselected any holster slot for the zaw! 

Figured I'd just enjoy the moment and take some Capturas.

Yep, my Shildeg does this with e’rything!

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

hmmm what you call it...zaw hamser gun?(hamser = hammer & laser).  It seem pretty funny idea it be like

Player: Oh I am out of ammo but I can swing my weapon!

*swing whacking the enemies*

enemy:The weapon is soo powerful but yet soo dislogical, I am so utterly confused!

This is so funny! 

In real medieval or Victorian times there are many such complicated combination weapons made for the elite or just to try new ideas.

Flintlock gun axe sword walking cane. Mace's with multiple gun barrels. Axe with five gun barrels in the striking head. Gun swords. Pistol knives, it comes to mind perhaps our Akjagara could function as one such set. 

Flintlock cutlery! 😂 For when you need to defend yourself at the dinner table, eating with two loaded guns! 

Many have very intricate mechanisms exposed just like Orokin primed weapons. 

I wouldn't mind a bow that can be used as a melee weapon. Some warframe bows are ridiculously over built and can easily bludgeon people. 

Edited by Laxmibai
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laxmibai said:

This is so funny! 

In real medieval or Victorian times there are many such complicated combination weapons made for the elite or just to try new ideas.

Flintlock gun axe sword walking cane. Mace's with multiple gun barrels. Axe with five gun barrels in the striking head. Gun swords. Pistol knives, it comes to mind perhaps our Akjagara could function as one such set. 

Flintlock cutlery! 😂 For when you need to defend yourself at the dinner table, eating with two loaded guns! 

Many have very intricate mechanisms exposed just like Orokin primed weapons. 

I wouldn't mind a bow that can be used as a melee weapon. Some warframe bows are ridiculously over built and can easily bludgeon people. 

Yup, I am glade that you know your history about this for I would like players understand a bits of history of our strange taste of weapons.  This totally does remind me that so much.