Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NIghtwave: Friendly Fire 1K rep?

Demigod009

remember a few weeks ago they had "hijack a crewship" daily that gave out weekly points? they said they'd correct that entry for the next time around, but this feels like the correction in terms of the extra points that were given out.

I thought the standing looked a bit off too. Looks like DE is changing the standing this week for a weekly to only give 1k to make the total standing gained 5.5k across one daily and weekly effectively cancelling out the blunder we had a few weeks ago.

31 minutes ago, chadd2badd said:

remember a few weeks ago they had "hijack a crewship" daily that gave out weekly points? they said they'd correct that entry for the next time around, but this feels like the correction in terms of the extra points that were given out.

It looks more like the Confiscated and Friendly Fire were swapped around at the last moment before the Glassmaker update and their values weren't corrected.  The update notes for 27.5.0 lists Friendly Fire as a Daily and Confiscated as a Weekly.  Since Confiscated is easier,  it makes sense for it to be the daily and Friendly Fire to be the Weekly,  I imagine that was a last minute change.  And when they fixed the value of Confiscated they probably didn't notice that Friendly Fire was also wrong.   

Edited by hyzmarca
  • Like 2

Since they corrented the previous week's daily mission down from 4500 to 1000, I expect this mission to be likewise this week's weekly mission to be corrected from 1000 to 4500.

Personally I am going to wait for a hotfix for this mission rather than losing out on 3500 standing.

To those that point out that we got an extra 3500 standing from the previous error, remember that only players who completed that mission prior to it being Hotfixed earned the extra 3500 standing.  Most players likely only got the standard daily 1000 standing.

21 hours ago, Mickey1779 said:

To those that point out that we got an extra 3500 standing from the previous error, remember that only players who completed that mission prior to it being Hotfixed earned the extra 3500 standing.  Most players likely only got the standard daily 1000 standing.

^ This

I'm not doing it until it gets changed. If it doesn't then big whoop I lose out on a measly 1k I can easily make up for later on.