Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave “Friendly Fire” Standing Increase

[DE]Helen

Many of you have noticed that the “Friendly Fire” Weekly Nightwave Challenge has been rewarding 1,000 Standing instead of the 4,500 expected from Weekly Challenges. That disparity is being fixed in The Deadlock Protocol update! Completing “Friendly Fire” will reward 4,500 Nightwave Standing.

Anyone who completes the challenge before the change is live will receive their missing Standing retroactively. You’ll notice that your Total Standing has increased when you first login following The Deadlock Protocol’s launch.

Consoles will see the same Standing increase when they receive The Deadlock Protocol update. Expect Cert Status threads soon!

You're making waves, Dreamers. We’re excited to share more of Nightwave: Series 3 — Glassmaker with you!

I thought it was fine at 1000. I mean it took maybe 3-4 minutes to complete. I'd take it over "Kill 100 enemies with Blast" any day.

But hey, thanks for the extra standing!

Now, about that "Kill a Kuva Lich" challenge....

43 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Many of you have noticed that the “Friendly Fire” Weekly Nightwave Challenge has been rewarding 1,000 Standing instead of the 4,500 expected from Weekly Challenges. That disparity is being fixed in The Deadlock Protocol update! Completing “Friendly Fire” will reward 4,500 Nightwave Standing.

Anyone who completes the challenge before the change is live will receive their missing Standing retroactively. You’ll notice that your Total Standing has increased when you first login following The Deadlock Protocol’s launch.

Consoles will see the same Standing increase when they receive The Deadlock Protocol update. Expect Cert Status threads soon!

You're making waves, Dreamers. We’re excited to share more of Nightwave: Series 3 — Glassmaker with you!

While you are fixing nightwave challenges could it be possible to add the completion numbers to the newest challenges please?

While the older ones show numbers like 5/10 finisher kills (for example), the newest ones like complete 8 railjack missions just show the progress bar progressing and we have to guess if we are at 5 or 6 missions done.
I know it's a detail but it would be a huge boost to readability.

There's another issue, one of the current missions is you have to kill a kuva thrall, but to do that you have to have a kuva lich, which I in no way want to go through again and there is the problem, if you don't want to do the kuva lich, then you can't do that mission, that should be changed as well because it forces you to play something you don't want to play.

Just now, Pendragon1951 said:

There's another issue, one of the current missions is you have to kill a kuva thrall, but to do that you have to have a kuva lich, which I in no way want to go through again and there is the problem, if you don't want to do the kuva lich, then you can't do that mission, that should be changed as well because it forces you to play something you don't want to play.

you can join someones lich mission and stab a thrall.

3 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

if you don't want to do the kuva lich, then you can't do that mission, that should be changed as well because it forces you to play something you don't want to play.

Isn't that the exact same argument for mining, fishing, spy missions, killing the Orb Mothers and killing the Eidolons?

2 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

I shouldn't have to do that first of all and second would he not get the murmur if I kill him?

If you do not have a lich you do not get any murmurs, but even if you were to stab my thralls I would get murmur progress and you would get nothing. Except for a complete nightwave challenge.

1 minute ago, Pendragon1951 said:

@Jarriaga all those missions are absolutes first off where as killing a kuva thrall is RNG and second I'm willing to bet there are more people who would rather do all the missions you mentioned than do a kuva lich

i actually do not mind doing kuva liches, I am currently on lich number 62.

Il y a 6 heures, 3rdpig a dit :

I thought it was fine at 1000. I mean it took maybe 3-4 minutes to complete. I'd take it over "Kill 100 enemies with Blast" any day.

But hey, thanks for the extra standing!

Now, about that "Kill a Kuva Lich" challenge....

Better give 10k for the effort needed lol

Archived