Kuva Bramma Changes: Explanation and Timeline.

Kuva weapons should oneshot whole map and permanently blind all teammates just to compensate for how unfun their acquisition and mastery farm are.

• Like 6

Well i am conflicted, one one hand the nerf was incoming. I really hope that this helps "fix the problem" of the bomblets just being a huge waste of damage as they seldom hit anything except in tight corridors and are more a liability to stagger the player. Ammo max, it hurts but there is always ammo mutation so there. Will wait and see.

1 hour ago, LuceusW said:

Ammo was never a problem, any ammo mutation mod can easily make it viable. Those changes are just a small nerf and we should be happy about it because when it come to overkill they are professionals.

read the notes again ... they know that ammo is never an issue before thats why they didn't just nerf the ammo from 15 to 5, they also reducing ammo pickup so you will think twice before shooting

I feel the damage should be dropped, but keep the clusters. Thats the whole point of the weapon.

Instead of ammo dchanges, why not make it have a longer draw time?

• Like 1

Gj DE, another weapon to leave on the shelf, I think I'm going to start looking at other games to have fun, cuz warframe is not only a full time job now (a grindy one) but you're able to remove what little fun and enjoyment people can have. At max level my main goal should be having fun. You nerf Bramma, what? You think people won't find ways to delete everything? Here's an ideia, make the bramma shoot confettis, or a firework spelling on the air "Oh..You grinded hard for this 60% status bramma? Well too bad", because at this point, it's more than established that you don't value our time and hard work.

Like many others said before me, nothing of this would be happening if you didn't remove self damage.

Also flawless logic right there, the weapon spiked on statystical usage? Better crap on it! instead of fixing older weapons, to revive them, so people would actualy use them.

Your decision making: Top Notch.

You should start hearing what the Warframe Partners have to say, because THEY, have a better understanding of your own game than you do.

Also: Before the White Knights start typing, I'm not triggered, just disappointed.

• Like 8
Posted (edited)

Ok, thanks for making another weapon not enjoyable.
Instead of, idk, preventing multishot usage, removing pellets or lowering base damage you did this.

Edited by Guest

Is this really needed like you will kill the bramma in every way ..... Nerf the MR for all players so that it needs at least don't kill the weapon with lowering the AOE effects leave it like it is. Well I suppose lower the arrow amount to 10 like that is acceptable but the other stuff is just rip for the weapon. But overall bury the weapon to dust make a lenz of of it why not.

Noooo.... YAAAAAY!! That would be my opinion. The no originates from the word CHANGES and I thought that they would just nerf it to the ground but honestly, this is neato. I am a bit sad that it lost its many explosions, those were fun as fireworks when you fired it upwards with Mirage, but hey, I can't complain. And the ammo? An unorthodox yet very reasonable nerf (imo), thus I very well welcome this change. And a little message for those who can't aim at crowds and just go braindead: Git gut scrub.

i don't mind the nerf (don't use bramma that much anyway) but i see a pattern here. DE more inclined to nerf rather than buff something.
*cough* Corinth prime *cough* Split Flights *cough cough* hydroid  *COUGH* 

• Like 5
il y a 43 minutes, -Bv-Psykiik a dit :

read the notes again ... they know that ammo is never an issue before thats why they didn't just nerf the ammo from 15 to 5, they also reducing ammo pickup so you will think twice before shooting

It will reduce the "ammo pickups" so if you pick up sniper/bow ammo instead of ,let's says 5 arrows you get 2 but this will not affect ammo mutation wich has a fixed amount for conversion so if rifle ammo gave you 2 arrows it will still give you 2 arrows (not sure if I'm 100% clear

• Like 1

I just told my teenage son, who plays Warframe with me, a few days ago to expect an incoming Bramma nerf soon. The writing was on the wall. That's why out of the 18-20 Kuva Liches I've hunted, I never bothered to fuse beyond the initial 28% bonus. I wanted to see how any eventual nerf would shake out. I enjoyed using it for Scarlet Spear ground assaults, but found myself bored of it rather quickly. Prior to this announcement, I was already thinking about how I would nerf it and made some adjustments considering proposed nerfs.

• Double Charge Rate from 0.4 to 0.8. Tested on Lenz in Simulacrum at thresholds of 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8 using some combo of Speed Trigger and/or Vile Acceleration. 0.6 still felt too quick. Slower than most bows at 0.8, but faster than Lenz and Daikyu.
  • Half Max Ammo from 15 to 8.
  • Remove proposed reduction to Ammo Pickups.
  • Decrease Radial Attack Radius from 8.3 to 7.5. About 10% decrease. Slightly larger than Lenz 7.2 Radial Attack Radius.
  • Decrease Bomblets from 7 to 4. A 43% decrease vs proposed 57%.
  • Keep proposed Bomblet Radius increase from 2.7 to 3.5.
  • Keep proposed Bomblet Falloff increase from 100% to 50%.
  • Add 10 meter minimum arming distance similar to Kuva Ayanga.

Proposed some reasonable nerf concessions (i.e. Charge Rate, Radial Attack Radius, and Arming Distance) that I think address some of the issues with the weapon in exchange for more ammo and an additional bomblet.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, (XB1)RakishLion84 said:

Proposed some reasonable nerf concessions (i.e. Charge Rate, Radial Attack Radius, and Arming Distance) that I think address some of the issues with the weapon in exchange for more ammo and an additional bomblet.

And the sad thing is despite being very reasonable you'll still get flamed by the drama queens who say any change ruins the weapon.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Amazerath:

Self damage used to take care of that just fine and encourage more skillful gameplay. Now we'll have to nerf things around a bad decision.

This! Exactly this!

Maybe plus a higher draw speed this would do a better job than simply reducing max ammo, which can be circumvented with nearly no effort.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWxghxtf3ez-MswQyivDb

(I'm fine with the reduction of visual effects, tho, since multiple players seem to have problems with it.)

• Like 4

On the topic of nerf-ing weapons why can't DE make the game more exciting by rising the difficulty that veteran players are able to enjoy. I personally feels that nerfing weapon only decrease the interest of continuing to be a loyal gamer of warframe. I have been playing this game since 2015 and have clocked 7685 hours on it. I had spend so much time on warframe and time to time the developers are betraying my loyalty to warframe by nerfing the fun that most of warframer were enjoying.. especially when KUVA weapons needs to be forma 5 times in order to reach the mastery rank. It is not easy to farm this particular set of kuva weapons and to reach the mastery rank of all. Then it comes to the developer's attention that players are enjoying them and to a point that they find it sort of abusive. I know the DE will not take my comment into account.. but just remember warframe is going to lose a wholehearted gamer thanks to DE... utterly disappointed.

• Like 2

Don't really know if this change will make it less used, not in my opinion, maybe this weapon should've been the only one with self-damage mechanic.

I don't get why people are complaining about a change tho, this weapon is a terrible braindead weapon that destroys everything everywhere regardless of the level, not to mention the really high riven dispo. for a such weapon that makes even bad rivens cost more than average weapons god rolls prices.

More charge rate, less damages (or damage buff & critical stats nerf) would be welcome, carrier will allow you to easily bypass the ammo pool.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Tyreal2012 said:

I said the exact same thing in our clan Discord, I miss self damage, I miss having to look where im aiming, concentrate on not nuking myself along with the enemies im slaughtering. That said I also miss the kill on parazon fail, id like to see it returned at a 10% or 5% chance to kill

people are offended by it. And being offended is above genocide so it is quite unlikely we'll see that again. I would like it, this just locks up DE into creating explosive weapons only. How do you sell Tiberon Prime now? Imagine it being prime access now, no one would give a #*!%.

I dislike that direction, dislike it with [Intensify]

Streamlining into absolute braindead of a game is not what I had in my vision for Warframe. It's only 4 spam, Saryn and Mesa together are like 40% of the matchmaker anyway, explosive spam and that's it. I never expected Warframe to become Dark Souls but major struggle is that certain things overpower everything and there is no need to think, react, act, synergize and actually play the game. Click 1-4 with Saryn, then Bramma the room and you are done. 

Makes every single mission play out exactly the same, each mission has either Saryn or Mesa and each mission has Bramma. Enough to make game that much more boring, like, you advertise diverse options - can we at least get to the point where 10 warframes fill 50% of the matchmaker and not 3? 10 out of 40+, does not sound like crazy diversity but it's 3x better than what we have.

Same goes for weapons, scale actually seems worse if you look at it from a percentage pov cause there is hundreds of weapons and somehow each mission has Bramma, Ignis, 3 same melee weapons and a random choice of 5 top tier secondary weapons as suggested by <insert recent popular "TOP 5 of Warframe" youtube video>. 

Power creep is illusion of diversity, can we please not have that? Thank you ❤️

• Like 1

A huge nerf ... I totally disagree with this rework!

But the story is always the same, DE wants to balance everything, completely killing an excellent weapon that become a small toy to brush your teeth

Dislike Rebecca for incoming change, balance not mean exterminate ...

sVTXYYkPpnqfTUMHXf0d2OlYUakk1PPUDJ5CI4dm

• [DE]Rebecca locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic