Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma Changes: Explanation and Timeline.

[DE]Rebecca

TIP: ammo is a bad way to balance a weapon.
Making ammo infinite will actually improve and revive dead high fire rate weapons and show everyone that they are same good as slow heavy hitters. Also will add more build choises.
UPD: Bramma still op, remove its crits.

В 09.06.2020 в 00:01, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

- It has a smaller reserve ammo (15 to 5), and gains fewer arrows from ammo pickups - This is to encourage players to aim the bow deliberately at crowds of enemies and not fire it wildly everywhere

It looks like a financial pyramid. You are attracted to beautiful promises, you spend your own money and time. You give them to the game to get something good, but then the carriage turns into a pumpkin. And they tell you that your contribution has disappeared and you are now bankrupt.

-1 week that they stole from me. 

1 minute ago, Bandileros said:

It looks like a financial pyramid. You are attracted to beautiful promises, you spend your own money and time. You give them to the game to get something good, but then the carriage turns into a pumpkin. And they tell you that your contribution has disappeared and you are now bankrupt.

-1 week that they stole from me. 

Refer to my post above

7 hours ago, MacIntoc said:

ogris have a larger AoE, less damage fallof and an augment that make 3 times the damage as fire DoT on a similar AoE without fallof.

Looking at the number is great. Looking at the effect and possibilities is far better.

What you've said, isn't even correct.

Bramma aoe is out to 8.3m. The 10% drop off with kuva damage sets it's outer falloff damage to 134.

Ogris aoe is out to 7.1m. This means 120 damage at max falloff.

Bramma has a larger aoe and deals more damage than the Ogris on the edge of it's fall off. Plus the Bramma has cluster bombs which I didn't even add in.

Guy, it's not hard to run out, test things, or do math.

10 минут назад, -Sandman сказал:

Refer to my post above

And without that, there are too many games in which the characters are averaged as much as possible. And the more valuable was the warframe, because here it was possible to collect a really strong character.

Games in which everyone averaged and made the differences decorative - die, turning into an ordinary shooting gallery, working at a reaction rate, in which only schoolchildren and nerds remain.

I have been working on getting and developing a brahma all last week. But here comes the update and all my work is wasted.
Warframe is like building a castle in a swamp. Build - he is drowning. You build a new one - it will stand a couple of months, then it will sink.
And so on to infinity. It is infinitely stupid to waste your time and your strengths, your MONEY on this.

Since the update Kuva Bramma works differently, but is still a really strong weapon.

However the current Ammo system is pretty bad. You only have 6 arrows and the ammo pickup works really weird.

I made a little test and as you see there is quite a delay between Ammo Pickup and Ammo being ready to go for the Bramma.

I dont know if this is intended or not but it currently pretty bad.

9 minutes ago, DeweySalt said:

Are you really trying to be elitist about aim in a game where the enemies stand around mindlessly? 🤣 Nah buddy, the reason for using explosive weapons/nuke frames is called getting things done quickly. If you wanna pick off stationary targets like it's a lobby of bots in CSGO, then you do you.

Correct. The dissonance is laughable with those who say "X destroys my gaming experience, so the solution MUST be to destroy someone else's experience". 

On your point, when you've had to do the same boring mission 100 times over and over and over to get ONE part to drop, ANYTHING that makes it harder/prolonged will make it feel more like work and less like fun. If someone bothers you and you're such a PRO, then play solo and endurance and Hard mode. 

I been wine on all the other post, but my real complaint is 5 ammo, I much rather have 20-30 arrows. 5 feels points less and instead of making more weapon on par with KB, it shows the Kit of this weapon is so good that all other weapon pale in-comparison. I mean the Bramma was Super Fun, like I don't think I had more fun playing a bow and I hate bow in Warframe. I mean grinding Kuva weapons was a blast, playing Arbitration was amazing, and since the news, MEH.  

😰😓😭😭, I mean I went full tilt and brought a riven, even told myself it be a sad day when they nerf  Brahma.😢😥sad homer simpson GIF 

Can we get a Kuva Bramma Prime? lol

I have to thank the developers.
I spent a lot of time and money on a warframe, but thanks to such a change with my favorite weapon, I deleted this game. I will stay here. I am not interested in the online shooting range.

I'll give you free advice. Before leaving. Why loosen too strong guns one at a time? You can simply delete the entire system of mods and average all the weapons and all the characters in the game. For EXTREME honesty and equality of players.

Afscheid!

On 2020-06-08 at 11:01 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

the degree of dominance (about 3 times more popular than anything else) is not something we feel is good for the primary weapon Arsenal options.

And this comes in the same update as primary catchmoon...

i'm glad i sold my Kuva Bramma riven two days ago :DD (how do i prevent this from inserting an emoji) 
personally i'm not mad about this nerf at all. the Kuva Bramma was a supremely powerful weapon, even stronger than the pre-nerf Catchmoon. however, i would like to see buffs to all the forgotten mastery fodder-tier weapons for a change

В 09.06.2020 в 00:09, -TSA-KenSasaki сказал:

Again: its a PvE game... cant understand why we need so balance changes. Bramma is good how it is, yes it does tons of dmg and now? I saw other weapons that u can brake with riven so hard, the bramma is a joke to this but there comes 0 changes.
First the nerf with the Zenistar that no one plays now cause its annoying, now the bramma, whats next? rly, its just stupid...

Now i wait for the Shildeg nerf...

Yeah, that`s true. I don't want to think about what happened with Ark plasmor

I like how you all be crying about people in the forum asking for nerfs.

As if Rebecca didnt just say herself they can clearly see this for themselves just by bringing up their own game stats on player use.

Did you seriously think Bramma wouldnt get nerfed the second it was released? Thats on you.

2 hours ago, CAPSLUCK said:

Since the update Kuva Bramma works differently, but is still a really strong weapon.

However the current Ammo system is pretty bad. You only have 6 arrows and the ammo pickup works really weird.

I made a little test and as you see there is quite a delay between Ammo Pickup and Ammo being ready to go for the Bramma.

I dont know if this is intended or not but it currently pretty bad.

This is how ammo mutation works on all weapons. You pick the ammo up, then there is a wait of X number of seconds before it converts. You just don't notice it on other weapons because there's a buffer so your ammo never runs out before the conversion.

3 hours ago, SpringRocker said:

What you've said, isn't even correct.

Bramma aoe is out to 8.3m. The 10% drop off with kuva damage sets it's outer falloff damage to 134.

Ogris aoe is out to 7.1m. This means 120 damage at max falloff.

Bramma has a larger aoe and deals more damage than the Ogris on the edge of it's fall off. Plus the Bramma has cluster bombs which I didn't even add in.

Guy, it's not hard to run out, test things, or do math.

Protip : the game is more reliable than the wiki 😉

Archived