[DE]Rebecca

Kuva Bramma Changes: Explanation and Timeline.

i dont get the ammo nerf, thats the stupidest thing ive seen in this game so far

• Like 5

On 2020-07-18 at 4:29 AM, LuminousPraetorian said:

Introduce OP weapon - Massive grind - People like weapon - More people grind - Gasp its popular = NERF

Restart cycle.

I just stopped using it since I keep running out of ammo, I dont need the hassle , wanna pew pew not look for ammo drops. Have carrier and ammo mutation, still annoying so, no thanks.

Same with no self damage, stopped using Chroma, dont do eidolons at all anymore, grinding mods to sell is faster.

Make DE happy, reduce popularity, stop using weapon. Goal achieved?

And the warframe is also very popular.
This problem needs to be resolved urgently!

I suggest we destroy their builds!
Oh no, they've already done it. Many quit the game, but some continued to play.

Oh, right, you need to destroy their favorite weapons!
Oh, no, and it has already been done. It didn't help either. Many people quit the game, but there are still some players left. Beginners and people with heavy addiction to games.

There is only one thing left. Disable internet.

Spoiler

dfb97accc829cf8342f3333e1d96ce4f.jpeg

• Like 2

I prefer self damage any time over that insufferable "getting up after a knock-down"-mechanic. Mash buttons until your frame rolls somewhere to get up on your feet again. A literal handspring (that agile, fluid animation) a thing of the past.

Personally, I loathe self-damage. There is enough to deal with in the game with Enemies trying to kill you, avoiding environmental hazards, managing ammo/reloads and energy/abilities... we don't need our own weapons fighting against us as well. Self-damage sucks, and I'm glad it's gone.

However, the knockdown mechanic is just as bad (if not worse) because the weapon is still fighting me. It's still actively hindering my play and it's not fun to use.

The ammo reduction was a bad idea, but I can live with it. The few times I've used Bramma since the rework I have not run out of ammo even when only using Arrow Mutation: I just have to be more judicious about my shots instead of spamming them. Add Carrier/Ammo Case and it's basically a non-issue unless you just have to spam your shots.

These days though I only use the Bramma for bow-only sorties, and I only use it with Nezha so I can be straight up immune to the knockdown.

Overall though, it's dead to me. I put my 5 forma in it, used it while it was fun, and have shelved it since its nerf. I'm just glad I didn't put a lens in it.

Posted (edited)

zarr radial damage falloff on the cannon mode makes me go sad ... from being okay in high levels to tickle enemies and this is supposed to be one of the 'Big guns' whatever DE you do you , you will nerf anything and everything till aoe weapons and melees do only 2 damage after 5 years , i personally wouldnt be suprised to witness that , i was playing wf for only about rouhly 2-5 to 3 years but knowing the time i was in you love nerfing sometimes random stuff and most times whats popular currently  and it doesnt get any better digging through before what has  been nerfed or removed before those 3 years in your game.

I for one now kinda spooked on 5 forma'ing a weapon just beacuse of the fear of DE making it garbo some day. 

Oh by the way dual toxocyst a single target weapon that is cool in design but no one picks it because even with the special head shot trigger effect its underwhelming really and poor crit doesnt help .. so is still rotting in the corner , those lill guns wait for their time to come up just like HEMA that we used to put THOUSANDS of oxuims for it , when was  the last time you saw someone using a hema or even daggers ? What daggers are good for now DE ? you nerfed them while ago with the finisher base damage , covert lethality nerf coupled with condition overload nerf ABSOLUTELY made them a literal joke , now(not now but whatever stilla joke) people joke about the fraggor prime being the new dagger .. 

(Unproffesional Edit; i know me responding to zarr or other launcher/explosive type weapons' radial damage nerf was late because i just noticed it few days ago when i tried to use it on high levels  and i do take breaks from the game to be only suprised by things like that , no i didnt just came back to the game yesterday but i was checking my zarr riven and the damage it did in cannon mode was laughable)

Edited by killerJoke66

I think NW helped screw over the Bramma as DE decided adding Lich kills and nide clearance NW tasks. So, unsurprisingly a mass amount of players maybe not knowing NW stuff is optional: go out and get the bow contributing accidentally to the ownership numbers... just a thought