Kuva Bramma Changes: Explanation and Timeline.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Do you even have forma in your Bramma? There's seems to be a few players under the impression that they don't have to put forma or potatoes in their frames and weapons lol.

I put 4 forms into it ... and I was traveling with lvl 1000+ BUT WITHOUT CONTENT WHERE TO EXPLOIT IT TO THE BEST!

1 minute ago, SebyShine said:

I put 4 forms into it ... and I was traveling with lvl 1000+ BUT WITHOUT CONTENT WHERE TO EXPLOIT IT TO THE BEST!

dude go for therapy, your angry is showing.

2 minutes ago, SebyShine said:

redo the star map and put it in the form of difficult content ?? for who ? for MR 1

idk man, you say its bad and not difficult, but yet you cant take your bramma there cuz its too weak, argument kinda goes out the window there.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SebyShine said:

EXPLOIT IT TO THE BEST

well if youre talkin exploits, then yea no S#&$ a bow won't let you do that, that's why we cheese S#&$ with abilities/melee. whether you love the weap or not, having 1 weap outclass everything is super broken and makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, SebyShine said:

but do you realize what the hell you're talking about?

I do. Self damage was not a enjoyable thing in the game. You either killed ourself because of weapon, or you used the tonkor until its nerf. Meanwhile, the current stagger mechanic has more player choice around it besides use weapon and die or dont, and it also provides a overall way to deal with knockdowns by timing a jump correctly, something we didnt have until then. 

Stop nerfing! reintroduce self-damage, put BRAMMA back as it was before and put valid content where badass weapons can be used. Or something smarter, you choose whether to activate self-damage or not. it's difficult?

Edited by SebyShine
6 hours ago, SebyShine said:

Stop nerfing! reintroduce self-damage, put BRAMMA back as it was before and put valid content where badass weapons can be used. Or something smarter, you choose whether to activate self-damage or not. it's difficult?

Seems pretty difficult to make an entire weapon system change on a toggle.

Quick solution:
Delete Kuva Bramma from the game, Refund players potato, lens and forma via a script.
And would you look at this? this entire post dosen't need to exist, or make people angry about Kuva bramma nerfs! Everyone is happy, except for that one Tonkor and one Zarr main who is still angry that splash damage is weaker than it use to. 

On 2020-06-08 at 4:01 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

- It has a smaller reserve ammo (15 to 5), and gains fewer arrows from ammo pickups - This is to encourage players to aim the bow deliberately at crowds of enemies and not fire it wildly everywhere

what I just realized...

latest?cb=20200813044419

Hey, got infinite ammo?

loops.

• Like 2