Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis- Fastest Solo?

bejuizb

Hey guys,

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you guys to solo Lephantis? I did it once with a Rhino and it took me about 5 minutes. I then decided to do it with a speed build Loki just for the giggles......and basically got pwned six ways to sunday. I just wanted to know what setup you guys were using and how long it took you all to kill Lephantis. If you have any videos, please link them as well. I'd be glad to see what tactics you guys use.

Here's my attempt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmC-J1np4Y

hmmm... you know. there is a trick.

when head appear, you stomp it you roar and you kill before it can do anything. when it's "dead" there is some delay... i just don't know what factors affects this delay. i gonna try it when i am free.

hmmm... you know. there is a trick.

when head appear, you stomp it you roar and you kill before it can do anything. when it's "dead" there is some delay... i just don't know what factors affects this delay. i gonna try it when i am free.

But I hate that DPS cap, usually I'll break it before stomp is even half way over with.

I've only successfully solo'd him once. It took me just under 2 hours. 

I was only using the Glaive. 

I have it recorded and sitting on a flash drive, but because of Fraps being silly it is a single 1GB file, and even loading it up to render it crashes my computer.

I refuse to re-do it considering how painful it was.

3:39:2

Rhino (energy siphon, with rifle amp would do better)

Soma 3 starts full crit build (no heavy caliber)

Embolist (to clear the way)

Kestrel (because it's too damn good)

Deth rifle 5 stars (all damage)

I don't have any videos or other crap so don't ask for it.

First Head, corpus - dies during one stomp.

Second Head Grineer appeared in 10 seconds, dies in one stomp.

Third Head infested appreared in 22 seconds, dies after stomp (one defense phase).

Golem in full: I only had energy for two stomps, however my iron skin ended and i was knockbacked couple of times. I couldn't kill Golem fast enough because i didn't paid attention to defense phases and one stomp was wasted.

So if you have Rifle Amp insted of energy siphon. You don't waste stomps. It is possible to solo it in less than 3:30 for sure.

ah yes. all animation skipped. I launched timer at the same time i skipped intro.

Edited by Althix

you know i still have a feeling that rhino stomp, molecular prime have some strange effect in the first phase of the combat. delay between head's appearance is not constant value i guess.

maybe i will try again later with proper aura and djinn (maybe).

i am sure it is possible to kill golem real quick, CT weapons have no use against him however. Perhaps soma with heavy caliber will do. dunno, don't wanna level corrupted mods.

p.s. i think it is somehow related to duration of the stomp or molecular prime.

Edited by Althix

I don't think that it is possible any more. The damage cap allows only about a 100 or so damage per bullet to do actual damage. I'm not complaining though, it allows the fight to last longer, and I find this fight to be quite cinematic in terms of scale.