Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear Wheel Bug

TapSumBong420

Okay so I noticed this around 2 months (roughly) ago but didn't give it much thought because I assumed they'd fix it.

But I can't add any more items to my gear wheel, or is it just me? I remember seeing that icon at the end of the wheel to add items but it has disappeared, and since then if I remove an item even by mistake that slot is gone.

Is it a bug, or did they change it for good and I missed the update note regarding that? Can someone confirm it please?

Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also suffering from this issue. It started a week or two ago for me. The gear wheel is no longer infinite and if I remove any items, I lose that slot permanently. I had >20 slots when this bug first occurred.

63cnJPG.jpg

This bug also seems to have screwed up the placement of the Omni tool in Railjack. Normally, it's to the left of the 1st slot. Now I have to scroll through the wheel to find it.

kdoxA0j.jpg

3 hours ago, CitizenV said:

The gear wheel is no longer infinite

Look at screenshot, there is an empty spot in the middle of gear wheel, between synthesis scanner and a mining drill. Does filling all empty spots with items allow more items to be placed?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-07 at 10:34 AM, sam686 said:

Look at screenshot, there is an empty spot in the middle of gear wheel, between synthesis scanner and a mining drill. Does filling all empty spots with items allow more items to be placed?

This might be the dumbest post I ever made. Seems like filling that empty spot fixes the problem.

Got so many stuff on my gear didn't even see it 😅

Archived