Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

Hey Folks!

The Deadlock Protocol is coming out with a lot of new features and content, and following our recent process, we have created this thread so you can report any of The Deadlock Protocol issues in one place so we can address them quickly.

This update is seeing the following new features:

• Protea - Fight the ways of the Corpus with our latest Warframe!
  • The Deadlock Protocol - A whole new quest, with new lore, characters, and more!
  • Jackal Boss Fight Redux - A facelift for one of our original bosses!
  • Re-Imagined Corpus Tileset - A whole new look for our oldest setting!
  • New Reinforcements - Enjoy the Corpus Advantage Bundle, New Primary Kitguns, a new Moa, and a whole host of new pointy-shooties!
  • Q&A Channel - a place for new players to ask questions, and experienced players to answer them!

Each one of these new additions has a feedback thread, so if you need to comment or make suggestions, please do so there, and save this thread for posting your issues, bugs, and other technical issues.

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number  (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post.  Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

• TYPE: In - Game
  • DESCRIPTION: My railjack that is visible from the orbiter is a different color than the one in my drydock.
  • VISUAL
    Drydock:
    Spoiler

XhfgSUB.png

Orbiter:

Spoiler

KY1NpZx.png

• REPRODUCTION: Occurs on log in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Orbiter railjack should match drydock railjack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Orbiter Railjack was different from drydock railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: Chat Window freezes, causes it to be uncloseable and blocking other UI elements
  • VISUAL: It doesn't look special, just the chat window
  • REPRODUCTION: Send one private message (causes tab to open) then send another to another user (causes another tab to open)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It doesn't freeze the chat
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It freezes the chat
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. Only way to fix is to force shutdown Warframe (since I can't even get to the Exit Game option because it is behind chat)

I'm on a 4K monitor, borderless windowed. Chat is 200% scale with medium font.

EDIT: It doesn't even matter if you close the first tab or the amount of time delay. Basically I can open one tab per run of the game. If I try to open a second, I have to hard kill the game and restart.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The legs of the MOA was only one model, and now two are the same(Drimper and Hona),incorrect icon for the model
  • VISUAL:
    Révélation

99a6f678b884.jpg

59457efe8c06.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Always
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Icon and the model should match each other
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Icon and the model was different

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Nezha Jinza alternate helmet coloration/texture seems to be broken after the update.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/u3bfgfM
  • REPRODUCTION: Occurs on log in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Coloration/texture should be the same as it used to.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It almost seems as if the upper part of the model has adopted the look of the "worn" slider we can mess with to customize our orbiter interior and railjack exterior.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Can't seem to fix it by changing colors. 

• DESCRIPTION: Defeat the Jackal's Forces, the Jackal fight, the jackal just hovers in mid air and is unkillable once you get to the "end"
  • VISUALSPOILER_Warframe0599.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Fight the Jackal in the Sortie, Try to kill them, Fail every single time to a bug
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A dead Jackal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: An immortal Jackal
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Played (edit: three times), happened (edit: three times).

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Battacor secondary fire has a short charge time (can't cancel the shot) and doesn't consume the kill charges
  • REPRODUCTION: Shot some Corpus mooks with the Battacor, then use secondary fire
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Fired secondary fire mode 10 times, didn't consume the charges

31 minutes ago, samanime said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Chat Window freezes, causes it to be uncloseable and blocking other UI elements
  • REPRODUCTION: Send one private message (causes tab to open) then send another to another user (causes another tab to open)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. Only way to fix is to force shutdown Warframe (since I can't even get to the Exit Game option because it is behind chat)

EDIT: It doesn't even matter if you close the first tab or the amount of time delay. Basically I can open one tab per run of the game. If I try to open a second, I have to hard kill the game and restart.

Seconded.

Borderless windowed, 1440 x 900 resolution, 100% scale, medium font.

1 minute ago, Rynslet said:

Seconded.

Borderless windowed, 1440 x 900 resolution, 100% scale, medium font.

34 minutes ago, samanime said:

Likewise!

Borderless windowed, 1080x1920 resolution, 100% scale and medium font

12 minutes ago, Some1. said:
  • TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Exited the game to receive update, I get DirectX support error with no option to choose API in settings
  • VISUAL:
      Reveal hidden contents

ms2vjZc.pngjuWShqV.png

Same here, WIN7, GTX970, DX11 on board.

• TYPE: Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: Loss of functionality on attempting to equip kubrow from arsenal menu
  • VISUAL: Visually everything is normal. UI is unresponsive, but I can still use chat.
  • REPRODUCTION: Changing to a different pet.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The pet should have been equipped.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loss of UI functionality
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once, but it did need a restart.

• TYPE: [Chat]
  • DESCRIPTION: [whilst typing in recruit chat looking for groups, i pressed tab to go through all my messages and the game froze only allowing keyboard input to move the mouse, i had no control of anything else and pressing esc didnt work either]
  • VISUALhttps://clips.twitch.tv/AmazonianCautiousOtterDancingBaby
  • REPRODUCTION: [allow people to message until chat bars need to be scrolled through (chat bars exceed default parameters)]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [kept going through all chat popups”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [game froze as described in description]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Myself along with others i was talking to at the time could all replicate this]

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting a PM from someone will cause the game to softlock. You can't move. You can't look around or open any windows. You HAVE to alt f4.
  • VISUAL:  Warframe0012.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: PM someone and then press tab.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I got the message. Shouldn't break the game.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Softlocked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I get a PM.

• DESCRIPTION: Had one player DM open, did not close it, tried opening a 2nd DM
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: As showin in the video above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: DM should have opened with no problem, regardless of the first DM
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Before clicking the DM I right clicked the first user's name to prove that my mouse can hover over the options and none would highlight. The game freezes exactly 3 seconds after clicking the 2nd DM, it opens the 2nd DM and then the game goes completely unusable - ESC does not work, camera does not move with cursor, W A S D movements doesn't work. (Basically it just stays there.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:: ALMOST every damn time.

44 minutes ago, Eewec said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Defeat the Jackal's Forces, the Jackal fight, the jackal just hovers in mid air and is unkillable once you get to the "end"
  • VISUALSPOILER_Warframe0599.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Fight the Jackal in the Sortie, Try to kill them, Fail every single time to a bug
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A dead Jackal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: An immortal Jackal
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Played (edit: three times), happened (edit: three times).

Exact same bug

1 hour ago, samanime said:

Same for me, but I hae borderless windowed at 1080p. Chat was never modified

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Piloting Grineer Crewship, Crewship Destroyed, Teleported outside of map
  • VISUAL: Didn't think to take one.
  • REPRODUCTION: apparently this is an old bug. I was told to post this here.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't know. Ejected from Crewship? Killed?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Teleported out of the map, unable to return. Forced to Abort mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just happened the once.

• TYPE: Mission (new Jackal)
  • DESCRIPTION: Found I was still in the first chamber after the animation pulling through to second chamber
  • VISUAL:

UHf5Vtv.png

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown - has occured once on around 5 runs. May be due to two players trying to complete a parazon on the first limb?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been pulled through to the second chamber during the animation
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stayed in first chamber, unable to contribute to fight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once so far.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Captured Teralyst and Gauntlyst, during the mission no sentient cores dropped, niether from the vomvalysts]
  • REPRODUCTION: [I went from the orbiter straight to the plains (so didnt start bounty), and deadlock protocol quest was active.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [happened once, didnt try it since then. It didnt bother me at first, i thought the system changed, so i hoped i will be getting them when i extract to cetus, but didnt get any, just the shards and the arcanes]

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Jackal fight
  • VISUAL
    2.png
  • REPRODUCTIONFight the Jackal.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jackal loosing HP bars or continuing fight as it should be.
  • OBSERVED RESULT
    1) Jackal getting stuck in parazon phase without posibility using parazon while on ground/flying (stuck in repair phase for unlimited time). Further combat is not possible since Jackal won't move anymore. 3 of 10 times on sortie.
    2) Jackal lose HP only on 1st-3rd parazon attack and another parazon attacks doesn't deal damage. Boss being stuck at the end of fight in infinite loop of destroying leg/arm and doing laser wall attack. 5 of 10 times on sortie. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 0 of 4 times on normal mission. 8 of 10 times on Sortie. High probability that this bug is Sortie only.
    Probable reason for bug - failing to trigger parazon animation.

Archived