Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE:In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: [So when i am doing the granum void when i die and respawn the timer and kills are not shown the timer and the kills still count but i cant see them on the ui there are just nothing. I am using Mesa i dont know if it is the same with other warframes]
  • VISUAL: [I cant share a video or screenshot]
  • REPRODUCTION: [You can recreate this bug by dieing and then respawn in granum void]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [What i think would happen are that the ui with the timer and kills still were there]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Kill and timer dissaperes from the ui kills and time are still working]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [when i first die it dissaperes when i die again it comes back and then if i die again it dissaperes]
  • I hope you will fix this fast because it is hard to know if you have killed enought or not and how long time you have. As fast as possible. If you can
  •  

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I let Protea hold the Opticor and Arca Plasmor.
  • VISUALoj3TwiC.jpg qwetkN0.jpgnuX7w4K.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just equip Opticor or Arca Plasmor with Protea. A bigger gun with lower forestock.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Her left elbow. and wrist will be seen twisted, holding up the gun all weird in both of her agile and noble stance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Same as above. Limbs act weird.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time Protea holds the Opticor or Arca Plasmor, it happens.

• DESCRIPTION: Security cameras are no longer destroyed by exploding barrels
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot an exploding barrel or freeze barrel near a camera
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Camera is destroyed by the blast like before the update
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage from barrels is shield-gated and does not damage camera's health
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: mission start, host migration, squad invite
  • DESCRIPTION: once invitation is sent, game response "appears player is offline", after re-log invitation successful followed by hanging loading screen.
  • VISUAL: meh
  • REPRODUCTION: travel dojo, back to orbiter, try to join a squad or invite players to a squad, leave that squad and host squad or get invited to squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: mission start, join squad
  • OBSERVED RESULT: hanging screen, players appear offline, host failure
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: intermittent, either every mission/invite until re-logging. or after leaving squad and joining a new one. 

• TYPE: Controller
  • DESCRIPTION: Archwing on Open world does not disengage after melee on controller
  • VISUAL: No visual
  • REPRODUCTION: Get on an archwing in open world missions, use the melee on controller, it won't disembark you onto the ground, however pressing "e" on the keyboard will disembark, controller has no function to disembark
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Melee on controller usually disembarks you from the archwing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck on archwing until "e" or spamming something until you get off
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time getting on archwing

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Syndicate missions in New Corpus Ship spawned old corpus units]
  • VISUAL: [-]
  • REPRODUCTION: [auto]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Corpus Ship in Syndicate missions now should have new Juno variants]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Corpus Ship in Syndicate missions have old Corpus units]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [only have 1 syndicate missions with the new tileset but I guess the changes hasn't been made to all syndicate missions yet.]

• TYPE: Granum Void Rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: Granum Void regularly provides no rewards in public missions.
  • REPRODUCTION: Join a public mission and active the first hand you come to.   Let the rest of the team follow or not as they choose.  Kill at least 75 enemies in the void. When the time their runs out, complete the rest of the mission - (Generally just legging it to extraction, because by the time the void kicks you out the rest of the team has generally finished)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The end mission screen will have items from the C rotation of the published drop tables.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The end mission screen does not have items from the C rotation of the published drop tables.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Happens most of the time that not all of the squad enters the void.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: All new decorations ( crowns, to the city, what right do they have etc ) are in the wrong direction when plaing with " surface snapping". the are all 90 degrees off. Meaning they are perpendicular to the surface
  • VISUAL3252df6cc9b5f424ca77903f96d45327.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just place them in the orbiter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: as in description
  • OBSERVED RESULT: as in description
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Mission, Corpus Ship, The Tenets Fountain
  • DESCRIPTION: Wall clinging to the covering screen for the relief at the top of the fountain before the relief is revealed will prevent the screen from disappearing, hiding the relief.
  • VISUAL: 20200613181546_1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Wall cling to the screen before and during the time that the screen would normally disappear
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The screen would disappear.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the screen stayed, even while the Parvos lines played.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, when wall clinging to the screen.

• DESCRIPTION: Juno Elite Crewmen fire explosive projectiles that also damage sentinels. Blocking does not reduce all damage because of radial damage. Their shots can also bypass Zephyr's Turbulence.
  • VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Try blocking their shots with any melee weapon. Observe your Warframe + Sentinel shield/hp when blocking. Use Zephyr and activate her Turbulence ability. Observe the amount of shots that bypass the ability from a medium distance (shotgun falloff range). Move closer (melee distance) and observe how often you will get hit while the ability is active.

EXPECTED RESULT: Should not have radial damage on their projectiles and should behave exactly like the Supra. Turbulence should be able to redirect all shots resulting in no hits taken while ability is active. The first clip in the video will showcase what I mean.

OBSERVED RESULT: I got hit and took damage while Turbulence is active and while blocking.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent.

17 minutes ago, MrJxt said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Juno Elite Crewmen fire explosive projectiles that also damage sentinels. Blocking does not reduce all damage because of radial damage. Their shots can also bypass Zephyr's Turbulence.
  • VISUAL:
  Hide contents

REPRODUCTION: Try blocking their shots with any melee weapon. Observe your Warframe + Sentinel shield/hp when blocking. Use Zephyr and activate her Turbulence ability. Observe the amount of shots that bypass the ability from a medium distance (shotgun falloff range). Move closer (melee distance) and observe how often you will get hit while the ability is active.

EXPECTED RESULT: Should not have radial damage on their projectiles and should behave exactly like the Supra. Turbulence should be able to redirect all shots resulting in no hits taken while ability is active. The first clip in the video will showcase what I mean.

OBSERVED RESULT: I got hit and took damage while Turbulence is active and while blocking.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent.

This issue also affect's Baruuk's Elude.

• TYPE: In-game. Bugged specter spawn rate or pyramid drop rate in Parnum void
  • DESCRIPTION: Nightmare Granum Void missions are now impossibel to finish half the time, as spectres are not spawning in sufficietn quanitites or dropping enough pyramids.
  • VISUAL: None available. This needs to be videoed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter the mission multiple times, as N Mesas and other frames, in greoups of 1~4.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should be able to infinitely sustain with 4 Mesas, 2 Mesas+Wukong pickup+Nova, 3 Mesas + Trinity, etc. Alternatively solo Mesa, solo volt, solo mirage. All variants work before most recent patch.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: In some games even when we instantly kill all spectres in sight, not enough pyramids are available to extend mission time to above ~100/150 specters. This happens in all games post-patch. We succeeded exactly once, doing the same behaviour.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Roughly 60~80% of the time in groups. 100% of the time when solo. Did ~6 games after patch.

• DESCRIPTION: Corpus Spy, fall through floor/map. Elevator spy room (img1).
  • VISUALScreenshot_20200613-182355.pngScreenshot_20200613-182407.pngScreenshot_20200613-182415.pngScreenshot_20200613-182428.png
  • REPRODUCTION: In all four corners of the room that looks like triangle flooring (img2), can fall to an empty room below (img3) where can further fall through the map (img4).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was trying to shoot a camera above when I backed into this corner unintentionally, then fell through the floor.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tested it with all four corners with same results 100% of the time.

Type: Bug
Where: In Orbiter
Visual: Headless Vor Noggle
Description: I just purchased the Vor noggle and went to place him. He had his head when hovering to show where to place. But now he doesn't. I reloaded the game, he still doesn't have his head. Other noggles don't have this. New with this update?? 
unknown.png

• DESCRIPTION: Joining an ongoing mission while the squad is in the Granum Void. While you spawn in the void, you can't see the number of kills your squad has, nor how much time you have in the void.
  • VISUAL: Never grabbed a screenshot and not sure how to add pictures into posts
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens every time you load into an ongoing mission where the rest of the squad is in the Granum Void.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I probably should've had the time/kills information on the left side of the screen like usual.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There was no information so I'm just running around like a headless chicken praying I don't tick off my teammates because I can't see that info and am unnecessarily extending the time in the void.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you load into a mission where you squad is in the Granum Void, regardless of initial mission type or Granum Void instance difficulty. I'm suffering. 

Made other post in main part because dont know if they are due to this but 50M security camera range is crazy high since they had around a 3rd the range before the update.  This means that their lines indicating what they are looking at are WAY OFF.

Trading for standing is not working correctly since you can trade more than max standing would allow like this https://imgur.com/a/0dcLBoy.

6 hours ago, Yotanido said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Entered the Granum void and my abilities stayed disabled. It stayed like that until I extracted - leaving the void did not fix it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once

This also happened to me

• DESCRIPTION: As per original post, when entering void on Hydra (i.e. not during quest)
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, only happened once
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Abilities disabled during transition into Granum Void, enabled once spawned into the void
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Abilities disabled during transition into Granum Void, disabled state was not removed. Could not use transferrence or any ability. Eventually died prior to the timer running out. On respawn in the void, my abilities were accessible.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: n/a; unable to reproduce

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Leech Osprey dont seem to spawn after corpus rework, so farming morning yellow pigment seems to be impossible.]
  • VISUAL: [Not applicable]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Playing missions on Neptune, Void or Europa]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Out of 5 missions where Leech Osprey should spawn, at least a single one should have appeared.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Before Deadlock Protocol 3-5 of them spawned per Neptune mobile defense missions - now not a single one does. Neither in Neptune new tile set, nor in Neptune old tile set, Void, or Europa. I dont know if having the pigment research activated before deadlock protocol, and trying to continue it after patch has anything to do with this.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Obiously it happened all the time since patch, so im either extremely unlucky, or something prevents it from spawning.]

• TYPE: IN-GAME
  • DESCRIPTION: Sands of Inaros quest broken. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Being on the 2nd challenge for the SACRED VESSEL in the Sands of Inaros quest, the player draws the rune requiring them to kill 20 RAILGUN MOA. It seems since the Corpus tileset update, these no longer spawn.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Go to any corpus planet mission, or survival 20+ minutes and get attacked my RAILGUN MOA. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are no RAILGUN MOA.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

I've gone 30 minutes survival on several different corpus missions on different planets the CODEX says the RAILGUN MOA spawns on, but no matter what I can't even encounter one. 

Archived