Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

In game- after a few mins of playing as limbo on defence and survival missions i encounter a strange glitch where i seem to start collecting pickups that just stick to my warframe and follow me when i walk. i also basically become invisable and unable to deal any damage what so ever aswell as my ability keep saying ivalid target.

repoduction- just play any survival or defence game (not tried excavaton) within the first 5 mins i tend to encounter the issue.

p.s. i would show images but i cant figure out hoe to use steams interface and find recent screen shots sorry.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing the TRIBUTE part of The Deadlock Protocol, when you get to "Show our guest the door" it goes to white screen then crashes.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the TRIBUTE mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Complete the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crashes to desktop and have to replay the mission again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3

1 час назад, LovelyRedHead сказал:

Stasis Tab not showing

Stasis was disabled in Deadlock Protocol update. Now all pets are listed in the "Companion" tab.

• DESCRIPTION: I'm incubating a new pet, but I'm able to walk in missions with another pet, I have selected before incubating. I can't select another pet, but can upgrade this one, or change it appearance. In appearance menu he looks like gecko. In mission he looks normal and performs fine.
  • VISUALIncubation in progresspresence in mission, appearance tabunable to choose pet (even the same one)
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a pet, then start incubation
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'm get pet unequipped
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My pet is functional, performs in missions and can be modded
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50% - i've just tried second incubation, and it unequipped pet normally...

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Entered Granum void while on a Corpus vs. Infested invasion mission. Errant Spectres in void were untargetable with abilities(Atlas Landslide specifically) and took no damage from weapons or operator abilities. They also turned the reticle blue when looked at. Suspect that mission types with Corpus allies also cause Errant Spectres to count as allies. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Corpus allied invasion missions on Corpus ship tileset to enter Granum void should enable reproduction.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to fight Errant Spectres 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not able to damage Errant Spectres
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Two out of two attempts.

• DESCRIPTION: In the "The Deadlock Protocol" - Quest (Parvos Granum), i got the Weapon fully charged but can't broke the shield of the "Solaris 'Volunteers'" to Resue them, the Weapon seams to doesn't hit this energy shield. Can't finish the Quest !
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Hacking a crewship reactor shield as protea with a time anchor set, may have died during/after the hack.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Untraceable parazon mod should have made me invisible(visually) and it should have stopped enemies from targeting me with weapons.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The buff was shown in the top right UI, but the above 2 effects didn't occur. I was shot at and my frame was visible to me.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not going back into railjack in its current state to reproduce.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: if my Kavat or Kubrow bleed out and then I die and revive my pet doesn't revive with me.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Every time I revive after having both my pet and myself die.

EXPECTED RESULT: Companion should revive when I do as this was how it worked in the past.

OBSERVED RESULT: My pet stays dead until the end of the mission.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens consistently every time I revive with a dead pet. Doesn't seem to be tied to any specific mission/location/mods. The circumstances have no bearing on whether or not it happens, it simply occurs when I revive. 

• TYPE: In game (Jackal Boss Fight Redux)
  • DESCRIPTION: If the player is in operator mode right before Jackal moving from 1st area to 2nd area, after the moving cutscene player will remain in the 1st area and stuck in the area with no exit.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try remaining in operator mode before the Jackal transferring cutscene is triggered 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be in the 2nd area after the cutscene
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I remained in the 1st area while the battle happening in the 2nd area

• DESCRIPTION: Holes in spy vault in new ships, it is vault with elevator at begining. phobos shklovsky
  • VISUAL: On vid I mark 4 corners, all of those are holes.
  • REPRODUCTION: find this room and go in corner
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Players shoudn't fall on corners
  • OBSERVED RESULT: players fall on corners of this room
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game, Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Jackal's model becomes a lot smaller when someone performing a parazon finisher
  • VISUAL
    Спойлер

FgC2uM0.png

T0H1vIE.png

• REPRODUCTION: Fight Jackal and watch when someone else stabs it with parazon. Tested as client, don't know if it's the same as host
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jackal model size stays the same
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Jackal model shrinks in size during parazon animation
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: Slahlta projectiles are huge when stuck on profit-taker/exploiter orb
  • VISUAL
    Спойлер

HmBQn65.png?1

ppLK731.png

• REPRODUCTION: Equip Stahlta and fire at PT/Exploiter orb
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Projectile size is the same as when you're shooting at a wall
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck projectiles are huge

• TYPE: Player HUD/QoL
  • DESCRIPTION: Text of  Protea's bonus meter and progress bar changes color with main energy color
  • VISUAL: JLcW28s.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Just swap the default energy color to some dark colors
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The text and progress bar should not change color, and stay visible seeing as how many areas in many maps  are dark
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The text and progress bar of Protea's bonus/passive changes color

• DESCRIPTION: Rescuing all hostages in Granum void gives no Solaris standing that was mentioned in hotfix notes, even when having daily standing left.
  • REPRODUCTION: Rescuing hostages in Granum void.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Getting 300/600/900 standing for saving all 3 hostages
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting the standing despite rescuing all hostages, and there are still remaining daily standing with Solaris to have
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 9 runs, 0 standing.

• TYPE: Graphical corruption
  • DESCRIPTION: Exploring Cervantes
  • VISUALyewrTzW.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Haven't tried
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Terrain blends without open gaps
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Terrain has clear holes or gaps
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: See above

TYPE: Stuck
DESCRIPTION: Fell through entrance to Orb Vallis
REPRODUCTION: Random (once before, both times as doors were closing)
EXPECTED RESULT: Not falling through the floor
OBSERVED RESULT: Fell through the floor
REPRODUCTION RATE: Random

DoEHYxi.jpg

TYPE: Resource gathering
DESCRIPTION: Can't mine this mineral -- no cutter targets.
REPRODUCTION: Not sure
EXPECTED RESULT: Can mine the mineral, at least one mineral target
OBSERVED RESULT: Can't.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Have seen once so far.

Gkuvr1S.jpg

TYPE: Whole area of the game unavailable.
DESCRIPTION: Cannot enter my railjack. Yes, I have completed Rising Tide.
REPRODUCTION: Every time.
EXPECTED RESULT: Can enter my railjack from the dojo or orbiter.
OBSERVED RESULT: Can not enter my railjack from the dojo or orbiter.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

See 

TYPE: Physics, event handling
DESCRIPTION: Floor falls, warframe floats. Won't fall when the floor falls out if using certain abilities (Inaros's 4, in this case)
REPRODUCTION: Difficult but doable.
EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe falls with the floor
OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe sometimes stands on open air like Wile E. Coyote.
REPRODUCTION RATE: ~1%

Z3hKF2e.jpg

TYPE: Graphical
DESCRIPTION: Only the top 1/5 or so of mods are rendered.
REPRODUCTION: This seems to be random. I have seen it numerous times.
EXPECTED RESULT: The entire mod card renders
OBSERVED RESULT: See image.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Random

Fl7z2cQ.jpg

TYPE: Statistics/Mission census
DESCRIPTION: Both players of a 2-player mission show very different mission results.
REPRODUCTION: Happened once.
EXPECTED RESULT: Mission results match.
OBSERVED RESULT: See images
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure how to attempt.

wpylTnw.jpg

AmBZokj.jpg

• DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

Retracted - fiziologus privately mentioned that this just means that only two vaults are necessary for the mission. My other bug experience probably heightened my sensitivity to irregularities.

TYPE: Off by 1 error
DESCRIPTION: 3 of 2 vaults cracked?
REPRODUCTION: This was another random item in a bug explosion.
EXPECTED RESULT: We cracked as many vaults as exist.
OBSERVED RESULT: We cracked more vaults than exist.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure how.

AHkANjc.jpg

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: After Jackal gets damaged, it usually floats into the air and uses the "Lucient Gridwall". Attempting to use Wil-o-Wisp results in falling through the map indefinitely
VISUAL: Could not get visual
REPRODUCTION: Use Wil-o-Wisp during Lucient Gridwall
EXPECTED RESULT: Just teleport safely and have some damage immunity
OBSERVED RESULT: Fell down the map infinitely
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown (Happened sometimes when I used Wil-o-Wisp, sometimes not) (This has occurred to me twice, both in Jackal sorties.)

Extra Notes:

• /unstuck does not work to fix this.
  • If you placed a reservoir previously, you could use it to try and teleport back.
  • The last time (today) this happened, I fell for a couple of seconds (20-30) and ended up somewhere earlier in the map.

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack inventory
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack weapons and components that you've clicked the repair button on are locked in the scrap screen.
  • VISUAL: The scrap screen, and all of my components and armaments inventory (image is when I thought issue was due to pre/post update):
    7vVw1Bl.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Click repair on an armament or component, and don't contribute anything. Then go to the scrap screen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: These items should scrappable from the scrap screen, or should show as repairing in other screens.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Those weapons and components are not listed as being repaired, expect for the scrap page, where they are locked, even though nothing has been contributed to them.

EDIT: figured out how to repro it

Archived