Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In Game / Codex
  • DESCRIPTION: Scanning Juno Sap, Slo, and Nul Comba gives codex progress for the eximus variants only
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Scan any juno comba enemy except the Fog and check the codex progress / # of scans
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Standard Comba enemies scans count toward their codex entry
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Standard Comba enemy scans count towards their eximus variants
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for those 3 comba variants 

On 2020-06-18 at 12:32 PM, Proxykon said:
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a syndicate mission on the reworked Corpus ship tileset with active medallion hunting. Get the extraction room as shown in the screenshots to spawn and a medallion to spawn underneath the pillar shown in the screenshot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to pick up the medallion below the pillar in some way.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot pick up the last medallion in the extraction zone because the item is out of my reach.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever the chances of spawning the exact same extraction room and medallion spawn at this location combine.

On 2020-06-18 at 2:28 PM, Cbunn said:
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach this specific tile on a syndicate mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to get on the lower platform to reach it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Platform is a bottomless pit and respawns me 😞
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time a syndicate mission spawns something there

For QA'ing this stuff, is there a test map that has all the possible tiles and a "godmode" way to force e.g. a sculpture or cache (or a special sculpture that makes the cache sound) in all these "bonus" spots? Between the sound, the scanner (hence sculpture, medallions don't show up) and perhaps a "not yet found" counter, you'd pretty quickly discover all these broken locations.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: [Game Crashes during Deadlock Protocol: Tributes quest.  When Protea reverses time to remove me from the void the game freezes and shuts down at the point where the screen turns white. ]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [?]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have been transported out of the void]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [the game froze and shut down]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% rate.  I tried the quest four times.  Twice with Wisp/twice with Volt.  Once without my xbox1 controller connected. The game shut down each time at the exact same spot ]
  • WAR-2824431

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: -Railjack's slingshot stopped working (usually can be used once if i don't go to drydock)
                               -My Lotus is not holo + i don't see my operator when she is speaking  
  • VISUAL: Idk how to post pics
  • REPRODUCTION: after update/ after returnig to warframe after month 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: -use slingshot
                                        -visible holo Lotus and operator 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:- slingshot entrance in opened position
                                        -living Lotus and invisible operator 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:
    • Visual  Bug for Granum Void for Sabotage Missions on Corpus Ship Remastered Tileset
    • Inserting the Fuel Cell into the Coolant Cell Station, causes the Corpus Ship to shutdown and the lights are turned off.
    • Entering the Granum Void after the lights are turned off causes the Granum Void to render as dark
  • VISUAL: Video Showcasing the Bug
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Remove Coolant Cell [Blue Cell] from Coolant Station without destroying it.
    • Place the Fuel Cell [Orange Cell] into the Coolant Station.
    • Restart the reactor and wait for the reactor to decay.
    • After the Reactor decays, the Corpus Ship shuts down and the lights are turned off.
    • Find a Golden Hand and enter the Granum Void with any Granum Crown (dropped from Treasurers).
    • Upon entering the Granum Void, it will render as dark despite it being a separate area from the Corpus Ship
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Regular Granum Void Mission with the Lights turned on
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Granum Void Mission with the Lights turned off
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: If steps for Reproduction are followed in order, it can be reproduced every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Enemies stopped spawning when new juno shield osprey were summoned by other juno units as shadows. while the osprey itself is still looks like a common enemy but will shield all shadows including yourself. after that, no enemies will respawn when a player reaches a certain amount of ospreys that were deployed by shadow juno units.
  • VISUALhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/napmhl9av4z1hq9/20200621220737_1.jpg?dl=0
  • REPRODUCTION: use nekros, make sure you make juno units into shadows. wait and complite 8 elite juno units to spawn juno ospreys. you'll notice that they're not shadows. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  rare - no enemies will spawn depending on the amount of ospreys that got summoned by shadowed elite juno units
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  consistent.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: did 2 survival runs that are both 2 hours. one in arbi and another in fissure. it went worse on fissure since even after the elite juno shadows died. the ospreys lived on and no enemies ever spawned again.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Enemies are not damageable by Razorwing (don't know about regular weapons) or accept other abilities (tribute) on the new ships in arbitration. Was in a survival and cannot damage many of the enemies. I believe it may be due to nearby nullies even though the field it down. The enemies CAN be damaged by operator only, and this was after the drones were knocked down. This was as a client, and the level was V-Prime.
  • REPRODUCTION: Run an arbitration in Titania, using razorwing, on one of the new tilesets.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should have taken damage and died when shotor been able to  after drone and field removed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bullets did nothing (not even a 0 damage mark.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: about half the time I took out a drone surrounding a group of enemies. I believe a nully was always present.

• DESCRIPTION: Protea's Temporal Anchor doesn't restore Blood Rush counters properly.
  • REPRODUCTION: Stack up Blood Rush counters. Activate Protea's Temporal Anchor. Perform a heavy melee attack while Temporal Anchor is active.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Once Temporal Anchor ends, Blood Rush buff returns to its initial stacks.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Once Temporal Anchor ends, few Blood Rush counters are given, equal to the number of instances the stacks have been consumed while Temporal Anchor is active.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant.

• DESCRIPTION: Protea's Temporal Anchor doesn't pass through Frost's Snow Globe
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate Temporal Anchor inside Snow Globe or run through it, when Temporal Anchor revert the animations it stop before entering Snow Globe and doesn't give back the energy and ammo used before exiting Snow Globe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to pass through Snow Globe and get back my energy and ammo spend
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I stop before the Snow Globe and didn't receive any energy or ammo spend before passing through Snow Globe
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happen all the time I pass through Frost's Snow Globe

• DESCRIPTION: Protea's Blaze Artillery multiplier count color is always the same color as my energy even on other players' Protea
  • REPRODUCTION: Another player using Protea activates Blaze Artillery, the multiplier count color on the skill is equal to my warframe energy color
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blaze Artillery of another player should use their energy color on the multiplier count of the skill
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blaze Artillery of another player is using my warframe energy color as the multiplier count color on the skill
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happen all the time another player using Protea use their Blaze Artillery skill

• TYPE: Launching/General
  • DESCRIPTION: Game crashes to desktop every time I launch. New bug, never happened to me before.
  • REPRODUCTIONVerified and optimized cache, still happened, reinstalled warframe, still happened, ran in administrator mode, still happened. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Launching/General
  • DESCRIPTION: Game crashes to desktop every time I launch. New bug, never happened to me before.
  • REPRODUCTIONVerified and optimized cache, still happened, reinstalled warframe, still happened, ran in administrator mode, still happened. 

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the Sabotage mission at Cypress (Pluto): after I place Fuel Cell in Coolant slot and do Hacking of the console, Lotus says "Guard the console and prevent lockdowns while the fuel erodes the coolant system." A "Reactor Decay" progress bar appears, taking 1 minute to reach 100%. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should come and attack the Console.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No enemies came to attack the Console. Not a single one.
  • REPRODUCTION: Do Sabotage mission on Corpus Ship using Fuel cell in Coolant slot method.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

When "Reactor Decay" progress bar reaches 100%, Extraction becomes available as normal. 

• DESCRIPTION: Playing the Invasion (Exterminate) mission on Charybdis, Sedna.
  • VISUALF0oI8O0.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Mission played Solo. No other special actions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Looks like there should be a closed door here.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There is no door rendered (there is still collision, however.) Does not appear to load on re-entering the tile.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time seeing this tile, don't know how often this happens.

• TYPE: Nightwave
  • DESCRIPTION: Game can not properly determine whether Nightwave task was completed - I as a host didn't get "Clear 30+ Exterminate with no alarms" while another person on a team did. Obviously there were no alarms rased. Same for "Clear 30+ SPY mission with all 3 vaults undetected". Again, as a host I didn't get credit while other team members got it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try completing mentioned missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Task marked as completed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Task incomplete.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on first try so far.

• DESCRIPTION: In the Sabotage mission, a Security Camera in one of the Coolant tiles is upside down. Its rays can be seen pointing upwards to the ceiling. The camera itself is concealed from view by the fixture it should be hanging down from.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.
  • VISUAL:

GAooqZs.jpg

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Jackal Fight

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Fight the Jackal and use an ability. (See spoiler for specific Abilities)

EXPECTED RESULT: The warframe to be knockdown or knocked away while retaining abilities. (See spoiler for specific Abilities)

OBSERVED RESULT: The warframe will be knocked down or knocked away while having active abilities stripped. (See spoiler for specific Abilities)

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Spoiler
  • Ash
    • Smoke Screen
  • Atlas
    • Tectonics (Atlas pushes wall if he is hit by Stomp)
    • Rumblers (Killed instantly if Atlas is hit by Stomp)
  • Banshee
    • Silence
    • Sound Quake
  • Baruuk
    • Elude
    • Desolate Hands
    • Serene Storm
  • Chroma
    • Spectral Scream
    • Elemental Ward
    • Vex Armor
    • Effigy
  • Ember
    • Fireball (Cancels Charging)
    • Immolation
  • Equinox
    • Metamorphosis (Only buff after transformation)
    • Pacify AND Provoke
    • Mend AND Maim
  • Excalibur
    • Exalted Blade
  • Frost
    • None
  • Gara
    • Spectrorage
  • Garuda
    • Seeking Talons (Causes ability to fire prematurely when charging)
  • Gauss
    • Kinetic Plating
    • Redline
  • Grendel
    • Pulverize
  • Harrow
    • None
  • Hildryn
    • Balefire
    • Pillage (In the short duration before stealing shields)
  • Hydroid
    • Tempest Barrage (Cancels ability when charging)
    • Tentacle Swarm (Cancels charging and ability if cast)
  • Inaros
    • Sandstorm
  • Ivara
    • Prowl
    • Artemis Bow
  • Khora
    • None
  • Limbo
    • Stasis
  • Loki
    • Invisibility
  • Mag
    • Magnetize
  • Mesa
    • Ballistic Battery
    • Shooting Gallery
    • Shatter Shield
    • Peacemaker
  • Mirage
    • Hall of Mirrors
    • Eclipse
    • Prism (If Mirage is hit by stomp)
  • Nekros
    • Desecrate
  • Nezha
    • Fire Walker
  • Nidus
    • Parasitic Link
  • Nova
    • Null Star
  • Nyx
    • Mind Control
  • Oberon
    • Renewal
  • Octavia
    • None
  • Protea
    • None
  • Revenant
    • Mesmer Sking
    • Danse Macabre
  • Rhino
    • Iron Skin
    • Roar
  • Saryn
    • Toxic Lash
  • Titania
    • None
  • Trinity
    • Well of Life
    • Energy Vampire
    • Link
    • Blessing
  • Valkyr
    • Warcry
    • Hysteria (Only if melee is hostlered)
  • Vauban
    • None
  • Volt
    • None
  • Wisp
    • Wil-o-Wisp
    • Sol Gate
  • Wukong
    • Celestial Twin (If Wukong is hit by Stomp)
    • Primal Fury
  • Zephyr
    • Turbulence

• TYPE: In-game, weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: Stropha heavy attacks do not scale with combo multiplier
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a heavy attack with the Stropha
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Heavy attack with a combo bonus should deal more damage than without one
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Heavy attack damage is that same as it is without a combo bonus

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Loadouts don't change focus school properly 
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into the pets window in the arsenal and from there change to a different loadout with a different school and close arsenal to leave to a mission 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: would change to the focus school saved on the loadout 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Keeps school from the previous loadout

• DESCRIPTION: Vaykor Sydon charges not stacking in most situations
  • REPRODUCTION: I am currently only able to stack charges on the Vaykor Sydon while blocking shield lancer bashes, scorpion grappling hooks, an infested ancient tethers. This occurs regardless of whether I am in quick melee or full melee mode, and other equipped weapons seem to not matter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Based on what I know about the weapon, I should be stacking charges up to 15 upon blocking any attack while in either melee mode. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Charges are not being gained at all except against very specific attacks. After reaching 15 stacks upon blocking these attacks, the radial blind mechanic seems to function normally.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens consistently. I tested it while using Rhino prime, Valkyr, and Mag. My primary was either a rattleguts kitgun, the Fulmin, or nothing, and my secondary was either empty or the Lex Prime  This was my first time using the weapon, and I had the new Heuris Polearm skin equipped on it initially, but taking it off has no effect.

• TYPE: THE GAME DOESN'T WORK - it just crashes instantly and endlessly
  • DESCRIPTION: Launch the game (through either Steam or the independent launcher), enter password, game closes.
  • VISUAL: There's nothing to visualize when the game won't open
  • REPRODUCTION: Open the game
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would greatly like to be able to launch the game and play it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe is BROKEN.
  •  

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Affinity not being given to leveling sentinel weapon. Here is what happened, I would go into a mission to level a sentinel weapon (Helstrum in this case) and while it would appear that I was getting affinity here is what I was observing (and I should note I was also leveling the newest MOA that was introduced and I also has the MOA equipped with max rank Blast Shield and Hard Engage). Whenever Helstrum did damage I would begin seeing that helstrum would receive affinity however as soon as my MOA used either of the 2 precepts mentioned above it would seem to "reset" all of the affinity that has been accumulated by the helstrum (whatever rank the helstrum was at upon entering the mission). Though once helstrum did damage I would see all of the "lost" affinity return. I saw this happen on multiple occasions and if I left a mission with the MOA having used the aforementioned precepts then I would lose all "gained" affinity on my helstrum. After removing the 2 mods mentioned earlier I have seen helstrum gain affinity at a regular rate.
  • REPRODUCTION: I have not tried to replicate this as of posting this as I would like to be able to level my sentinel weapons.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: PoE. Vombalists (and wild kavats) spawn within caves.

VISUAL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16imcAh09VwLvF4cwypC11UzftZUGAH1d/view?usp=sharing

REPRODUCTION: Enter in Two Horns Cave in night (enough).

EXPECTED RESULT: In cave only greener troops, and no wildlife (as been before "deadlock")

OBSERVED RESULT: Soldiers alongside with wildlife or only wildlife if all troops already slain.

REPRODUCTION RATE: At last once.

Archived