Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Protea's turrets will stop firing at/or not begin firing at enemies that have been tightly grouped together with Zenurik's void singularity. Only tested it in the simulacrum so I'm not sure if it happens elsewhere. It seems to fire again if you hit the enemies or if they split up or perhaps just after a certain amount of time, I'm not entirely sure. I was testing it in the simulacrum and grouping enemies with void singularity and noticed the turret would simply not fire on enemies grouped up in this way unless I attacked them first. This was both with enemy AI turned off and on. Also if I put a turret out and it started firing on them and then grouped them while the turret was still out, it would stop firing on them. 
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/t5zEfFA
  • REPRODUCTION: If you spawn a bunch of enemies in simulcrum and group them via void singularity you should see that her turret won't fire on them, assuming it's not something else causing the bug that I haven't noticed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: her turret should fire on the enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: her turret does not fire on the enemies until you attack them or they spread out
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Amp Energy glitches out since it is host-side instead of client-side - prevents Amp Energy regeneration.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/EYXOsVviUtw?t=37 (occurs at around 37 seconds in)
  • REPRODUCTION: Join a mission as a Client that has a bad connection to Host (e.g. High ping or jumpy/spiky ping) and use the Amp of your choice. (Show in in video: Rahn Prism, Phahd Scaffold and Plaga Brace)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Amp Energy should regenerate at a steady pace after firing the Amp.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Amp Energy jitters back and forth and prevents Amp Energy regeneration. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens more often and with stronger effects the worse the connection between Client and Host up to a point where Amp is completely unusable and requires to empty Amp Energy using cheaper shots at which point the Amp Energy starts working normally again.

I'm no developer but my suggestion would be to move Operator actions client-side to prevent further bugs/glitches from occurring.

Looking forward to getting this fixed! Operator weapons are actually fun to use during normal mission. Thanks for your time.

• DESCRIPTION: While running Protea through a Corpus Outpost tile set (Minthe, Pluto), i unlocked a Moa cabinet and acquired a Shockwave Moa temporary companion.  Out of curiosity, i threw a shield grenade at the Shockwave Moa, the grenade latched to the moa, but i did not see any change in shield value, or indication of over  shields, and the grenade's orbit was at the shockwave moa's feet, clipping into the floor.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Unlocked a 2nd cabinet in the same mission, and gave that moa an additional shield grenade - it did pick up, and also orbit at floor height.  Also no indication  of the shield buff.  Repeated mission, found 1 cabinet, gave moa shield grenade.  same results.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'm torn here - on one hand, if  i had a team with me, i might be slightly inconvenienced that a shield intended for a team mate went too a shockwave moa, on the other, i'm saddened that the moa didn't get the shield buff - or showed no indication - this might require internal review for patching, especially if other allied NPCs can be impacted by the shield grenade.  But if you want to fix the visual bug, just elevate the shield grenade's latch point on shockwave moas to be around their midsection, as it is with moa companions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shield Grenade latched at Shockwave moa's Feet
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 times attempted, 100% as Protea only.

• TYPE: In-game, orbiter.
  • DESCRIPTION: After some time in orbiter my Pet just disappears. I can't do anything with it, no interactions, i can't modify it, can't change appearance of it. Only way to solve this is to change pet to another and back, then it's back.
  • VISUAL: Pet does not shows.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just wait (at least it works for me like that)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability to do anything with my pet
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Missing pet, inability to do anything with it, except change pet itself.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Time to time. It began after i created first Vasca kavat.

I'm a 2 platafform player, PC / PS4

it was on PC, 

• TYPE: In-game Arbitration Survival
  • DESCRIPTION: After 15" three players extracted, host migration worked good but enemies didnt spawn, it didnt help to keep life support in normal level, after 15 minutes playing it I left bc life support wasn't enough. (you can see in captures that no enemies around at min 20, / 25)
  • VISUAL: ---
  • REPRODUCTION: -----
  • EXPECTED RESULT: More enemies 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you cant stay in the survival bc life support decrease faster
  • REPRODUCTION RATE
  • f60800486809e27697cf1e78cf1b5c3fo.jpg

3af01679dd7d5bd2be12bbd55c79253eo.jpg

• TYPE: In-Game (Protea)
  • DESCRIPTION: Protea's Temporal Anchor rewind doesn't go through shields like Volt's Electric Shield or Frost's Snow Globe. The rewind stops when the anchor path intersects with the shield. This also limits the energy and ammo returned to Protea based on what point the anchor path hit the shield. (ie, using Temporal Anchor inside the shield and rewinding outside will only return energy and ammo spent outside the shield.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start temporal anchor, walk through a shield, then rewind temporal anchor.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Protea's rewind should go through the shield without a problem, returning ammo and energy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Protea stops wherever the shield intersect the rewind path, and not all ammo and energy are returned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Jackal freezes for several seconds and not receiving damage after getting parazoned
  • REPRODUCTION: Be in limbo's rift
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jackal should receive 1-bar damage and the fight should go on
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Jackal freezes for quite a long time, getting no damage. Results in lotus telling you to use your parazon. After this you can try again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time im in the limbo's rift.

TYPE: User Interface

DESCRIPTION: when you click a Lich controlled node on Eris, it says that the faction I am fighting is infested, and also on other faction planets its says corpus

VISUAL: Erismission.jpg

REPRODUCTION: lich controlled nodes

EXPECTED RESULT: Lapp Aff Controlled Territory should say Grineer 55-75

OBSERVED RESULT: lich controlled nodes

REPRODUCTION RATE: always on corpus planets it says corpus and infested planets it says infested

В 24.06.2020 в 23:19, memepool сказал:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was hacking a rescue console when my warframe was forced off of it without having entered any inputs.
  • VISUAL: Happened too fast. Not available.
  • REPRODUCTION: If you slide towards a console and abruptly stop and/or select the context action with the rescue consle, your warframe should zoom into the panel to unlock it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to unlock the console without being forced out of it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was forced out of the console, shock proc'd yet remained unharmed (no loss of shield or HP). I attempted 3-4 times to enter into a single console before being able to access the puzzle to unlock the console.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens pretty frequently to me recently despite not playing Nezha often. What can I say? I'm a slide-y boi.

Same issue, from time to time upon activating console warframe continues to move, focing it out of hack mode.

• TYPE: Account
  • DESCRIPTION: Banned after logging in but only for 2 weeks. Not a 2035, so we weren't typically violating the EULA
  • VISUALLogin Text
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: We should not be banned after doing something not against the rules, or if we do there is a log to check it and reflect back to us.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Others are reporting the same thing, they said they all did the Ropalolyst bossto complete the Nightwave mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: often (~20+ cases) in clan.

• DESCRIPTION: There's a kill plane in the ceiling of a hallway in the new Corpus ship tileset that should probably not be able to be hit from inside.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to only occur at this specific junction of tiles (from this big room into the one with the trolley thing.) 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not dying.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Death.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Couldn't reproduce on a different setup, so it's probably specific to this. Not enough time to find it again in a different mission.

Idk if anyone found this or not but here ya go lol

• DESCRIPTION: Protea teleports while on this gas city tile
  • VISUAL: here
  • REPRODUCTION: Use protea's 1 too close to a blast shield
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not to teleport
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you do teleport 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very easy to reproduce

• TYPE: In-Game (PC)
  • DESCRIPTION: fall through Map
  • VISUAL:  in this corner / During deadlockprotokoll mission , where i need to get all three datas/parts of Xoris (DATA Nr.3 room)bFW6xaV.png
  • xZRLmVb.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Usgo to the spot you can see on the map
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not falling below the map
  • OBSERVED RESULT: falling below the map
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very easy to reproduce

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Throwing the Xoris and exploding it drains Combo points with 100 % Combo efficiency/ The Mod Power Throw applies no Punch Through]
  • VISUAL: [ICLVePF.jpgyNUdfWB.jpggiphy.gif]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Use Zenuriks Passive and Focus Energy at the same time and use the Mod Power Throw]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The Xoris should Pass Through the Enemies and should not consume the Combo Multiplicator when you explode it in mid air]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The Xoris isn't passing through Enemies but instead bounces off off them. When Exploding the Xoris mid air it consumes the Combo Multiplicator lowering the total hit count by 10 %]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]

The bug with the Combo Multiplicator also occurs when you use the heavy ground slam.

On 2020-06-09 at 5:45 PM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE:Avionics menu
  • DESCRIPTION:The same button(RS) is designated for both scraping & removing tactical avionics. Thus making it impossible to remove avionics,
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to remove an active avionic
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Will take you to scrap menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT:nothing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time.

• DESCRIPTION: I don´t see Nullifier bubbles, i don´t see laser in spy mission. The Excavator can ported with nova portal, the slingshot in Railjack can be used only one time.....
  • VISUAL:

67kjnubq.gif

xhfhodlb.jpg

67wxm8yy.jpg

5nweqr6p.jpg

lud7g4ma.png

• REPRODUCTION: i only have to log in and the bugs are there
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Protea happend, sience the hotfixes the bugs are here!!
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i only log in
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: the bugs are allway and every were

I play with a Ryzen7 2700, Gigabyte AORUS x470 Mainboard, 32 GB RAM, Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8GB

a friend of me with the same system (he have only a RTX2080) have the same bugs.

And a other friend with a different Mainboard haven´t the bugs.

I have verifyed and optimized the installation but nothing happend.

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck in Void Relic Menu.
  • VISUAL:
    Esc menu open at same time as preview: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkr5nczrrtjft8q/wf glitch2.png?dl=0
    Background after closing everything: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd89jdajr7t1y14/wf glitch.png?dl=0
  • REPRODUCTION: From Orbiter, open Void Relic console, then click an item preview tag in chat. Then click glyph in top left to open menu, then close all menus.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should return to my orbiter with control of my warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in a menu with the Void Relic background and no way to exit. Chat still works, but I haven't been able to break out without a restart.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: Game engine
  • DESCRIPTION: Game auto-closes after entering my password.No bugsplat,no error message,no nothing
  • VISUAL:Nothing out of the ordinary,just auto-closing as if done normally
  • REPRODUCTION:Always
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering the game
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not entering the game
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always after defrag aswell

• DESCRIPTION: Maggor leg armor doesn't fit into rhino's leg
  • VISUAL:
  • 0KpddFU.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Always
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Leg armor should fit onto the leg
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Leg armor have an offset
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: Void traces from Granum void reward bypass cap
  • VISUALwnCvGkv.jpgnFtlFIy.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to occur every time void traces are rewarded from Granum Void. Stackable as shown between images
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Excess Void traces would not be added as the cap had already been reached
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Void traces were added to the point they passed the player cap
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

On 2020-07-01 at 8:07 AM, MagicWhiteRabbit said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Bugged syndicate medallion location on the new Corpus Ship tileset
  • VISUALFB97635AE1BA5BA0B0578FEAD10910C4BCA264C7F6DC30D88E7938D734FB68BF26740A0C420386A7
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: any corpus ship mission with this particular room

Seconded, with two minor notations to add. 

On this tile it happens on both sides, and the item spawns on a plane that looks to be the same texture as the ground you are standing on.  I say this because you can walk up to the wall, and swing the camera through it to see the item spawned (on top of showing up on the map with a loot indicator mod).

This location spawns syndicate medallions and ayatan treasures. 

In less than a month I've lost about half a dozen medallions and an ayatan to this spawn location.

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: Healthbars + Names disappear over Enemies.
REPRODUCTION: When a Boss is summoned, same goes for Kuva Lichs.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Pictures:

3SzHxlu.jpg

What do you see here? Right: Nothing. This happens since Kuva Lichs were introduced.

ZGSZXjm.jpg

Has the same effect on your own summoned Minions.

Archived