Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Valkyr default skin and Kara helmet seem to have broken texture.
  • VISUAL: before and after
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens on login
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Coloration/texture should be the same as it used to:  pure black shine, off-white helmet
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Coloration/texture appears to be faded-black (like a black t-shirt that's been washed too many times).   Appears to adopted the look of the "worn" slider we can use to customize our orbiter interior.  Also, the Kara helmet and default wrist-gauntlets appear to be a greyish silver.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Changing colors doesn't fix (and I'm using the pure black from the Smoke pallette).

• TYPE: [In-Game,]
  • DESCRIPTION: [doing missions on the new corpus ship fossa jackal lead to randome crashes for no reason]
  • REPRODUCTION: [its easy i just play the mission 3 times out of 4 it just randomly crashed]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [well maybe not crash the game that seems to be running fine]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [the game crashed reason hardwarefail with no signs to it]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [4/6 mission]

• TYPE: Mod configuration
  • DESCRIPTION: I bought the new moa and companion weapon. Upon using auto-install for the companion weapon mods, no mods are installed and the mod configuration UI freezes. You have limited arsenal control showing on top of it, however, trying to switch to other arsenal tabs crashes all visuals. I tried with a different companion weapon, which had some pre-installed mods, but the bug repeats and the pre-installed mods are also swiped.
  • VISUAL:

Upon exiting arsenal menu with Esc: Mod menu buttons stay, but don't work, can't move, can't do anything.

2c1174e7084ec4ebb757788c74e03819.jpg

Upon trying to switch arsenal tabs:

278e9567ef4a8be68ab54938744d97a4.png

• REPRODUCTION: Just use mod auto-install on companion weapons. I have not tested auto-install's effect on warframe weapons.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Auto-installation of mods into companion weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mod screen stays, but all control of it is lost. Esc brings up arsenal menu, but switching tabs crashes screen. Pressing Esc again closes arsenal, but mod menu buttons stay and game is unplayable.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% with companion weapons, works both in Fortuna and Orbiter and most likely Cetus as well.

• TYPE: Crash
  • DESCRIPTION: I'm getting a crash after the settings menu is open for more than 2 seconds or I click the interface tab.
  • VISUAL: Crash
  • REPRODUCTION: Occurs when clicking the interface tab or leaving the settings menu open.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The interface tab should appear / game should stay open.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game crashes to desktop
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Gara glass wall blocks line of sight for Protea turrets]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Have Gara activate glass wall. Have Protea place turrets inside wall while enemies are on the outside]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Turrets should be able to acquire and fire at targets outside the wall in the same manner as players can]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Turrets ignore enemies entirely while outside the wall, presumably due to not seeing them as their view is blocked by Gara's wall being treated as a solid object when casting LoS rays]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Bug seen while on Hydron. Occurred 100% of the time when placing turrets that would be blocked by Gara's wall]

TYPE: In-game, Orbiter
DESCRIPTION: Despite removal of stasis system, breeding a Kubrow or Kavat blocks other companions from being used in loadouts
VISUAL: yaUiA3m.png
REPRODUCTION: Start to breed a new Kubrow, then go to the Arsenal and try to equip an existing compantion 
EXPECTED RESULT: Only one new pet can be bred at a time, but all existing mature companions can be used just like MOAs and Sentinels.
OBSERVED RESULT: Existing companions are still blocked off while a new one is being bred, despite not being in stasis.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• DESCRIPTION: Baruuk can't block while using Serene Storm
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip any melee weapon, activate Serene Storm, hold melee button to change melee mode, hold down block (mouse 2)  and Baruuk won't block.But if you do the same thing without any melee equipped, he will be able to block normally 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Baruuk should be able to block
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sometimes the animation shows as if he is blocking, but no combo counter is added nor the damage is reduced
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Most melee weapons will have this bug along with baruuk, some rare times the block works normally, but most of the times having a melee weapon equipped will cause this failure

• DESCRIPTION: Did the Capture mission on Hydra, Pluto, waited for the Treasurer and got a Zenith Granum Key..Whilst in the Zenith Granum Void, was killed by Specters. Upon revive, the information on time and Specters killed were missing, the objective was 'Get to Extraction', and the Extraction waypoint was about 1000+m up in the sky. The gameplay still appeared to continue albeit without the information given on screen.
  • VISUALeQ93SPZ.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Die while in Granum Void and self revive
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have continued normally with the expected information on time remaining and Specters killed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Extraction waypoint was shown about 1000+m up in the sky
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: trying to fish at ponds in orb vallis, fishing lures go through the map
  • VISUAL: dont have one
  • REPRODUCTION: go fishing
  • EXPECTED RESULT: lures should have floated on the small ponds away from fortuna
  • OBSERVED RESULT: they sank through the map not revealing anything
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: over 10 times now, seems like a permanent thing

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [After installing the update today my Warframe is stuck aiming when I connect my Xbox one controller via wireless with a dongle or with a cable. When I disconnect the controller in game it fixes the issue, but reconnecting it will bring it back. the left trigger on the controller does not register so I can not bullet jump, manually aim, or even use my melee stances. I have reset my PC and played solo and the issue is still there.]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Connecting a controller]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Holding down left trigger should allow camera to switch to shoulder view.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The camera is always on shoulder view not allowing any actions that require the left trigger to work correctly.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every time.]

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ash Locust alternate helmet coloration/texture seems to be broken after the update.
  • VISUAL: https://ibb.co/4YwcQSH
  • REPRODUCTION: Occurs on log in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Coloration/texture should be the same as it used to.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It almost seems as if the upper part of the model has adopted the look of the "worn" slider we can mess with to customize our orbiter interior and railjack exterior.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Can't seem to fix it by changing colors. 

• DESCRIPTION: While playing Sanctuary Onslaught as Saryn Prime, I found a wall that I was consistently able to walk or jump through at any angle.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/-Cxc4s3dKX4
  • REPRODUCTION: The wall was not solid for my teammates, but I have not been able to find that exact wall again. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been blocked by the wall or grappled it while in air
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I passed through the wall and was respawned within the game area
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Completely successful every time I tried it, but was only able to test during one round of play

48 minutes ago, Blackdragonbird said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fish baits not floating, can't attract fish this way.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Dye/Baits works on Plains, at Toht Lake. Both fall through terrain, unusable at the oceans

9 minutes ago, CamulusPrime said:
  • TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: trying to fish at ponds in orb vallis, fishing lures go through the map
  • VISUAL: dont have one
  • REPRODUCTION: go fishing
  • EXPECTED RESULT: lures should have floated on the small ponds away from fortuna
  • OBSERVED RESULT: they sank through the map not revealing anything
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: over 10 times now, seems like a permanent thing

same as listed here, seems in orb vallis, atleast the caves i was in, nothing for fishing works

dyes, pheromone and baits all just fall thru map without effecting anything

• DESCRIPTION: Bait sinks straight into the ground in caves with/without hotspots & doesn't spawn fish.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to any cave with/without a hotspot and throw bait.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The bait should have floated and the fish spawn.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The bait sunk and no fish spawned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: Fishing bait and dye not working
  • REPRODUCTION: Going to any fishing spot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bait/Dye floats on surface for duration applying effect
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bait/Dye falls straight through water/map and no effects activated
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:100%

• DESCRIPTION: Xoris glaive doesn't work as intended probably
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Had PPP, PF, gladiator vice and astral twilight mods on and a secondary. Then went to fight protea specter, but reproduced in above video.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Standing on ground, charging the glaive and then exploding just like if I did mid-air.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Glaive doesn't explode when standing on ground, unless I catch split second when my reticle changes to the glaive symbol, if I dont let go then the reticle changed back and it will not be able to explode. In air holding the charge doesn't do this.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Repeatable every time.

1 hour ago, Matte_ranger said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Jackal fight
  • VISUAL
    2.png
  • REPRODUCTIONFight the Jackal.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jackal loosing HP bars or continuing fight as it should be.
  • OBSERVED RESULT
    1) Jackal getting stuck in parazon phase without posibility using parazon while on ground/flying (stuck in repair phase for unlimited time). Further combat is not possible since Jackal won't move anymore. 3 of 6 times on sortie.
    2) Jackal lose HP only on first parazon attack and another parazon attacks doesn't deal damage. Boss being stuck at the end of fight in infinite loop of destroying leg/arm and doing laser wall attack. 2 of 6 times on sortie. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 0 of 2 times on normal mission. 5 of 6 times on Sortie.
    Still testing and editing numbers.

Seconded, also, even then the parazon attack message is present, pressing x doesn't trigger the event.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: In the room with the retractable bridge and the shipping containers moving on an overhead rail, the player/camera clips through the containers when being run over.

VISUAL: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1191712943207855779/7B01472BB0F9E7258CBC775BBE5CF0D9672E2E24/

REPRODUCTION: Stand on the bridge and get hit by a container with the camera pointing parallel to the rail

EXPECTED RESULT: The camera remains outside the container

OBSERVED RESULT: The camera clips through the container

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In Orbitor

DESCRIPTION: Incubation chamber shows info for one beast (Helminth) Regardless of which of the 3 Beasts I have equipped (Vasca Kavat, Kubrow), and the Vasca Kavat has one leg growing up from its back and has a long tongue sticking out of its mouth

VISUAL

unknown.png

unknown.png

REPRODUCTION: Equip a Kavat

EXPECTED RESULT: Normal Kavat wandering the Orbitor, Correct Pet Identified in the Incubator to the one that is equipped.

OBSERVED RESULT: Freaky Kavat roaming the ship. Incubator only wants to tell me about the Helminth

REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried changing appearance on the Kavat but didnt work. Changed from one beast to another and back, no joy. Incubator always shows My Helminth and the Kavat is a walking oddity. This only occurs to my Kavat in the orbitor, She is normal on Mission.

TYPE: UI/Arsenal

DESCRIPTION: There is no tooltip displayed when hovering over the Multishot or Status per Projectile statistics of a weapon

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Hover the cursor over the Multishot statistic of a weapon in its description in the main Arsenal screen or the Weapon Select screen

EXPECTED RESULT: A tooltip describing Multishot

OBSERVED RESULT: No tooltip

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

• DESCRIPTION: Battacor has infinite, spammable charge on secondary fire
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Battacor, enter mission, gain at last one pip of charge on secondary attack, fire secondary
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Charge should have depleted
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Charge does not deplete, allowing secondary attack to be infinitely spammable at given charge level
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistency

• DESCRIPTION: During the Deadlock Protocol Quest, Treasurers and the Protea Specter take no more than 47 damage at a time, with that number going down to one point at a time as the fight dragged on.
  • REPRODUCTION: Fight the Treasurer and Protea Specter during the Deadlock Protocol Quest
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Opticor with Magnetic damage should do a few thousand damage to a shielded enemy
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Opticor with Magnetic damage did 47 damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Three-for-three, so far

Archived