Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE:In-Game, weapon, bow 
  • DESCRIPTION: The charge Rate of bow weapons are 2.56X of the normal charge rate. For example Lenz has charge rate of 1.2s but my account get 3.07s Cernos has charge rate of 0.5s and i got 1.28s. This only happend on primary bow weapon the Ballistica for example is not effected 
  • VISUAL: unable to post screen shot but no special look on the visual 
  • REPRODUCTION: unknow, so far i had ask few players they dont have the same bug. unable to find out where it come from 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the charge rate should be same as other player 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the charge rate is 2.56X of the normal charge rate and has been confirmed by shooting at the same time with other player. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:it happend only on my account so far

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [New Corpus Crewmen do not drop GLACIAL BLUE Pigment]
  • VISUAL: [n/a]
  • REPRODUCTION: [farm for gacial pigment in the new tile set, kill crewmen]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should drop pigmenrt]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [no singele pigment drop, even with Nekros + descrate]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [always]
  • Note: farming pigment in the old tile set does work 

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still present in 28.2.1

• TYPE: In-game, Weapons, Archgun (space)
  • DESCRIPTION: Archguns with differing stats
    VISUAL: Screenshots on Imgur
    Spoiler

• UvCyBAT.jpg
    • 7lNS5Mt.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Armory->Vehicles->Archgun, either on orbiter or in dojo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Grattler should have a magazine of 60 instead of 30, Fluctus 25 instead of 40, etc.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Archguns were using their atmospheric variants for space-based missions, regardless of weapon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, across members of a party (e.g. Imperators had 200 ammo instead of 250).

• TYPE: Login
  • DESCRIPTION: Game crashes after inputting password, and then attempting to log in
  • VISUAL: Imagine the login screen
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens in every time I attempt to log in. I type my password, then hit enter, then the screen freezes, and the game closes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be playing Warframe right now 😞
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am not playing Warframe right now 😞
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for me, friends are logging in totally fine

TYPE: In-game

Description: Railjack Starboard turrets get stuck in place and become unusable. Essentially, they get locked into the "active" position and don't retract when a player dismounts them. They're impossible to mount when in this position, requiring another player to mount and dismount to reset them, which often still doesn't happen.

Visual:

1158B6004AA7A03322B5EEE18FBDB1E28DDD64B9E12BEF8E1F48AAD0D18FC99EF94C7AFC00CF4020796F82508444353FF11F4F49DC4A221A893817AE

Reproduction: Pretty much every time I host or join a railjack mission in progress it seems to happen almost every time a turret is used by any player other than me.

Expected Result: Starboard turrets should retract back to their proper position after dismounting, allowing anyone else to access it every time.

Observed Result: Starboard turrets almost never retract properly and remain stuck in the floor of the railjack and are impossible to mount.

Reproduction Rate: Pretty much every single railjack mission I run. 90%-100%

• DESCRIPTION: Scindo prime mesh stuck on warframe's hand instead of holster position.However hide holster works normally.
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

• REPRODUCTION: Equip Scindo Prime
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal holster position.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Abnormal holster position.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for me.

• TYPE: In-Game, Mission-Defense-Mars
  • DESCRIPTION: i'm doing a kuva lich mission when my lich always use a blink skill until it cornered and stop in front of spawn room and when i mercy kill and vanquish it i stuck behind the spawn room when the system trying to re-spawn me and it won't open luckily i still got my rewards from aborting my mission
  • VISUAL:
  •  pDtmVhel.jpg
  • k7FkGBEl.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: cornered lich in front of spawn room and vanquish it when vanquish animation end and the system trying to re-spawn said player
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should re-spawn in front of the spawn room door not behind it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i spawn behind a spawn room door
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i just found it today

• TYPE: in game.
  • DESCRIPTION: enters any reworked corpus maps causes game freezed in loading screen.
  • REPRODUCTION: fix bug or explain why.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: have solutions about changing config of my computer or graphic settings.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: still cant enter any rework corpus maps, including raid mission on monolith.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens all the time when i entered all "rework" corpus maps.

pls fix it..... or at least keep these nodes from becoming raid missions...

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Khora Urushu skin / helmet parts' energy color remains default blue despite colorchange
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/YjVu7ag <- this is how the buttcheeks and the inside of the helmet look nearly all the time no matter energy or emissive color, a faded light blue
  • https://imgur.com/5wWEl20 <- this is what it looks like when you've changed energy color (without leaving menus) and remain in the warframe appearance tab of arsenal, very faded but visibly different from picture 1

• https://imgur.com/Hz0fqId <- when you leave appearance tab and go back to arsenal tab, the color changes to a fuller, more nuanced version of the color you've chosen in appearance tab.

• As soon as you leave arsenal tab, the color changes back to the default light blue however.

• REPRODUCTION: equip Khora's Urushu skin and helmet, attempt to change energy or emissive color and some parts of her will still remain the default color.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: buttcheeks and inner helmet color changing to the chosen energy / emissive color.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the skin and helmet parts would change color while in appearance and arsenal tab, however they would always change back to default blue when leaving the arsenal. Re-entering arsenal and appearance tab also does not make the chosen color reappear.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single time.

Type: visual, in-game, skin

Description: playing Railjack, clearing Saturn nodes for it. Karak Conclave skin worked for a few matches, then was disabled for everything but the magazine.

Visual: karak_skin_bug_report.png

Reproduction: may have only occurred after a few missions in Railjack sequentially, so perhaps that's the key. Conclave skin (or alternative rifle skin, possibly) required to be equipped before loading in to first mission, no returns to dry dock.

Expected result: Conclave skin visible on entire gun.

Observed result: Karak Wraith default skin took over most of the gun.

Reproduction rate: Have not been able to test again. Will update if I do.

If you have time for this small bug, please take a look at this, too! While not strictly following the format, visual documentation is very consistent.

• TYPE: [In-Game.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [So i was playing railjack in the veil proxima on Nsu grid were the pulse turbine target so i have destroyed everything outside and i am getting to the last part were i need to go through a door and hack destroy the relay]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]Z4wzKEq.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: [I think that you can reproduce it by doing the opbejctive on the pulse turbine so far as you can to the door which are shown on the picture above]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The door should open]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [So far it has happended 3/3 times]

Please fix this as fast as possible so it is possible to do the mission again. 🙂

I've had encountered this bug again, this time in Larissa, Neptune when completing the syndicate missions.

• TYPE: Pickup Spawning Attempts
  • DESCRIPTION: The medallion spawned inside a wall as can be seen in these screenshots.
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply having the medallion spawn in this room would cause the initiation of the bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The medallion should've spawned at the area nearest to the wall but it didn't
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The medallion spawned inside a wall.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Playing the mission a couple of times and from my testing it always spawned within the wall so the rate of this happening is fairly 100% in my testings. I wasn't able to get the same room with other syndicates but this is the second time I witnessed the bug when taking a Steel Meridians mission. 

Below are screenshots I was able to get.

The Room Where the Bug Occurs

Spoiler

hVSj0Hd.jpg

Pickup Shows the Medallion and it Being in the Wall

Spoiler

qXBAQUS.jpg

Spoiler

6SnBSCL.jpg

• TYPE: In-Game, Index Missions
  • DESCRIPTION: Energy Orbs stop spawning for frames that can produce energy orbs from abilities
  • VISUAL: The energy orb spawner will be empty
  • REPRODUCTION: Take a team into high-risk Index including Protea with energy Dispenser, Nezha with reaping Chakram, and maybe Nekros to test if it happens to health orbs.  Keep doing Index rounds and repeatedly use the abilities that create new energy orbs, as well as picking up the spawned orbs, until they stop respawning.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect the Energy Orbs to respawn every minute or so, but they just stop at some point.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've had it happen a couple of times, seen it happen to others, and there are numerous reports of this in forum posts on this site and reddit.

Edit: It occurs to me that Gara's spectrorage augment might also be worth testing against this.

• TYPE: In-game, so far Steel Path (Lua) missions only.
  • DESCRIPTION: Enemies will spawn, seemingly at random, that cannot be damaged by primary/secondary weapons. Both times this has occurred, I was using Ivara Prime w/ Artemis Bow, followed by an attempt with Fulmin and Bronco. No hit marker is registered, no numbers appear. It's as if the projectiles don't exist for them.
  • REPRODUCTION: Difficult. Has happened on 2 out of 6 Lua missions during Steel Path, with 1 corpus enemy both times. First time, it was a Moa during a crossfire exterminate. Second time, it was a Corpus Nullifier capture target. All other enemies on the map, and other 4 missions, were able to be damaged and/or killed. Have not attempted with other frames yet, as this may be Ivara(prime) specific.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to damage enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to damage enemies
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Extremely intermittent. Wouldn't be concerned, if not for the fact that it can happen to capture targets.

• DESCRIPTION: going into the nightwave glass inspector mode makes ESC not work when back in orbiter, accessing the arsenal seems to fix this issue till the next time I enter nightwave.
  • REPRODUCTION: go into nightwave inspector game mode and fail or exit back to orbiter and press ESC before accessing any terminals.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: my menu should open
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happens, no menu
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time I enter nightwave

• DESCRIPTION: Everytime i exit out of the Sea Glass Scene, my ESC key ceases to open the main menu.
  • REPRODUCTION: It only happens after leaving the Sea Glass "crime scene".
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The menu should have opened.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The ESC key on my keyboard still closes most menus, but does not open the main one.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens most of the times, after leaving the "crime scene", after trying to look for the last clue and failing.

• DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Orb Vallis location, inside the cave west of the Transit Depot. Using Gara frame, Oxylus companion, Stunna fishing spear, both Synathid bait and Narrow Spectrum bait were tested.
  • REPRODUCTION: Throw fishing bait into the cave pond.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish bait to float on top of the water at the hotspot. Slowly sink after a time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The bait falls immediatly through the water and the map.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In game; unreachable syndicate medallion on new corpus tileset (capture mission)
  • DESCRIPTION: Picking up syndicate medallions, actually found medallion while clipping through wall
  • VISUAL: 44C1B49EB4EC661CA200501AD423E099B65EA6AC :: 8B5AAE087CBCB726FBC4F920911738B9B5FA51A0
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a syndicate mission with this medallion spawned here
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have picked the medallion up by pressing x
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It was just out of reach. Like my sanity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unsure, as I could only do the mission once.  I'm assuming that it would happen if this mission was played and the medallion spawned here.

• DESCRIPTION: Doing sanctuary slaughter
  • REPRODUCTION: Get "host migraton" in sanctuary slaughter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies in next zone should attack normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies in next zone acts like you are invisible ( dont attack you but come close if you have loud weapon)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: only after host migration

• DESCRIPTION: I was simply attempting to customize my warframe in my arsenal when I entered into a strange bug where there was an extra slot next to my warframe aura that resembled a space for another mod. It would appear that I was able to place an additional mod on my build which, when I closed out the arsenal after modding, the mod added became an arcane (affixed to my arcane slot) and then I was able to retain the mod boost via the arcane slot (see screenshots).
  • VISUAL: arsenal bug photos
  • REPRODUCTION: damned if i know
  • EXPECTED RESULT: there should be no extra slot beside the stance mod (unless it's intended)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: uhh, quirky warframe build due to an extra slot?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Hasn't yet disappeared. Only happened once.

• DESCRIPTION: Hacked doors won't open for clients in the new tileset. Only after stepping away and coming close again will they open.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Hack a door in the new Corpus Ship tileset (Spy missions). Note that this is a Client-only bug! This bug does not occur if you are hosting.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the door should open
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the door doesn't open and stays stuck until you walk away from the door and come close again
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (always)

On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 28.3.0

Type: mission stuck

Description: deadlock protocol mission 5 doesn't continue when travelling to the other dimension. 

Reproductionwhen doing the final mission running through the first part and killing the guy to obtain the tokken and kill the remaining enemies. When going through to the other dimensions the mission doesn't activate. You can move around but no cut scene and no enemies to fight. 

Expected result: a character must talk to you and enemies must spawn to kill in order to fight the boss. 

Reproduction rate: 3 out of 3 times, wasn't able to complete the mission once. 

1 hour ago, The_IronWolf said:

Type: mission stuck

Description: deadlock protocol mission 5 doesn't continue when travelling to the other dimension. 

Reproductionwhen doing the final mission running through the first part and killing the guy to obtain the tokken and kill the remaining enemies. When going through to the other dimensions the mission doesn't activate. You can move around but no cut scene and no enemies to fight. 

Expected result: a character must talk to you and enemies must spawn to kill in order to fight the boss. 

Reproduction rate: 3 out of 3 times, wasn't able to complete the mission once. 

Same here, I just pass the portal and she say that we were too late and the "volunteers" don't spawn.

Archived