The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

1 hour ago, The_IronWolf said:

Type: mission stuck

Description: deadlock protocol mission 5 doesn't continue when travelling to the other dimension. 

Reproductionwhen doing the final mission running through the first part and killing the guy to obtain the tokken and kill the remaining enemies. When going through to the other dimensions the mission doesn't activate. You can move around but no cut scene and no enemies to fight. 

Expected result: a character must talk to you and enemies must spawn to kill in order to fight the boss. 

Reproduction rate: 3 out of 3 times, wasn't able to complete the mission once. 

Same. 

Il y a 1 heure, The_IronWolf a dit :

Type: mission stuck

Description: deadlock protocol mission 5 doesn't continue when travelling to the other dimension. 

Reproductionwhen doing the final mission running through the first part and killing the guy to obtain the tokken and kill the remaining enemies. When going through to the other dimensions the mission doesn't activate. You can move around but no cut scene and no enemies to fight. 

Expected result: a character must talk to you and enemies must spawn to kill in order to fight the boss. 

Reproduction rate: 3 out of 3 times, wasn't able to complete the mission once. 

In my case, 5 of 5 times. And I am reinstaling the game.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When you teleport in to the dimension to free the 3 jockeys Biz never talks and there's nothing there to free.  
  • VISUALhttps://youtu.be/YCpX36gExMw
  • REPRODUCTION: get the coin and go through the portal
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to do the next part of the quest
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There's nothing to do and nothing to continue
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 5/5 times so far. After quitting the mission to try again, logging out and in, reinstalling, Making sure the Xoris is the only thing NOT maxed in my build, and just plain old trying to see if it'd work because. 
  • TYPE: Warframe Passive for Limbo
  • DESCRIPTION: The energy gain for killing enemies in the rift no longer functions as of Hotfix 28.3.2
  • EXPECTED: The ability functions as described (10 energy gain per enemy killed in the rift)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Edited by SpiritofSoup
grammar
On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 28.3.2

• DESCRIPTION: Brightness in orbiter is set too high 
  • VISUALD8GjAEH.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: 28.3.3
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Reasonable brightness
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Brightness is overly high.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time the game is launched.
Edited by Raidershogunate
On 2020-06-17 at 5:39 PM, DoveCannon said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons not effected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melees not effected by Gladiator set bonus.
  • VISUAL:
    • IjMoC7N.png
    • 7MReYS9.jpg
    • s0ZZfVc.png
    • ty6Fs9C.jpg
    • B6KKK6z.png
    • HzWqaZ6.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mods, get a combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    • Garuda's Talons: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 216% (orange-red crits), status chance 173% (every hit gives 1-2 status)
    • Valkyr: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 180% (yellow-orange crits)
    • Excal: at 12 combo counter: crit chance 172% (yellow-orange crits)
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    • Garuda: white-yellow crits instead of orange-red crits and not getting status on every hit.
    • Valkyr: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
    • Excal: white-yellow crits instead of yellow-orange crits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.
  • EXTRA NOTE: Has been this way since 27.5.5

This is still broken in 28.3.3

• TYPE: cannot use alad V key after using one
  • DESCRIPTION: what the type says
  • EXPECTED: the ability to go into a mission more than once
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • TYPE: Screen freezes when picking a mission that had the sortie 3 on
  • DESCRIPTION: Wanted to do the non sortie 3 mission with the hyena pack.  Froze and could not escape not matter what button was pressed.  Had to alt+F4
  • EXPECTED: not freezing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: no clue since i wont keep trying

Also can we please remove the new UI it is worse than the old one.  Form over function is bad.

• DESCRIPTION: Started an Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate Disruption mission on Sharpless, Phobos. Spent a while exploring the starting area before unlocking the door. A few enemies then spawned but I wanted to explore the rest of the ship before doing the objective. Eventually I realized no enemies were spawning.
  • VISUAL: o787bQj.png
    qoENIT5.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Restarting the mission caused the same result.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies continuing to spawn indefinitely.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies stopped spawning before even dropping a single key. The first "key required" in the list was brightened but that conduit was locked like the rest. The quest eventually failed automatically  (I'd found a Maxim medallion and an Amber Star too 😞)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: After the initial mission, attempted twice more (so, three times total) with the same result. 
Edited by CrazedFruit
  • DESCRIPTION: Farming for Protea Parts in the Granum Void and if you start a mission in a specific room, every single Golden Hand console is disabled and you can not offer a Granum Crown.
  • VISUAL: Start of Mission and Console Disabled
  • REPRODUCTION: Play any mission that you start in the specific Room to farm for Protea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All Golden Hand consoles are active and you can offer a Granum Crown to enter the Granum Void.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All Golden Hand consoles are disabled.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time when the mission starts in the specific room.

JsdYNXx.jpg

h6wOcjp.jpg

Edited by MadmanZA
  • TYPE: Corpus tileset strange /unstuck behaviour.
  • DESCRIPTION: I got stuck in geometry after host migration (I think, but I'm not sure it was right on the starting tile) I tried to move around, I fell through the map, and instead of the usual respawn was falling for about 30 seconds, in endless black screen, then hit something.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: /unstuck sending me somewhere sensible after that.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was sent to Granum Void, complete with the animation, even though I  haven't played the quest yet, The map was empty, except the green exit marker in the sky.
  • DESCRIPTION: Companions are no longer being cloaked when using the Cloak Arrows
  • VISUAL: MYmlftHZ_o.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a Cloak Arrow and walk into the field
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Your companion should cloak when you walk into the field
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The enemies see your companion and start attacking it. Previously, the Cloak Arrow would cloak your companion also. For bigger pets, you can shoot them with the arrow but you can't do that with sentinels. If the frame you are using has a cloaking skill (ie. Prowl) then they automatically cloak.
  • TYPE: [In-game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Ability bug]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Just run near magnetic anomalies as in video]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Expected to anchor back to my position]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Magnetic anomaly interrupted 4]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every single time]
Edited by Lead_Codpiece

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: Warframes seem to have a tendency to be looking slightly up after hacking a console

REPRODUCTION: Simply hack any console

EXPECTED RESULT: Warframes head looks straight ahead after hacking a console

OBSERVED RESULT: They start looking slightly up after hacking a console

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens everytime

• Like 1

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Testing ember in simulacrum

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: compare drain of ember with other drains in game

EXPECTED RESULT: For ember with 600 energy and 100% eficiency it shoul have taken ~1minute (~10 energy/s) to drain entire energy bar and ~4minutes (~2,5 energy/s) for ember with 175% efficiency or at the very least ~2minutes compare to ember test

OBSERVED RESULT: 100% efficiency ember used up the energy in ~35seconds  (~17 energy/s!!!) and 175% (~8,5 energy/s !!????)in ~1 minut 10 seconds

REPRODUCTION RATE: always

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Decided to instantly buy Protea frame after completing "Deadlock Protocol" introduction mission on release and receving her blueprint. In arsenal I just equipped maggor leg armor and they got broken on her legs. But not only on her, on all frames too. Only maggor bugged, other leg armors are fine.
  • VISUAL: 27af0c235202d39b992c37947a66bf57.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to equip maggor leg armor on Protea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected result is, well, to be fixed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Leg armor moved further on both legs and slighly aside from it's original placement.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since "Deadlock Protocol" release.
  • TYPE: Syndicates
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't exchange single medallion
  • EXPECTED: Exchange medallion for standing

As of 2020-08-17 single syndicate medallions still can't be exchanged for standing. Since Granum Void.

• TYPE: In-game, in the exit screen of missions.
  • DESCRIPTION: I was exiting mission pretty normally. The missions were all on Jupiter if I recall right.
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a mission on Jupiter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should had received my kuva from hurting the lich, as well as the rewards associated with rotation when it was the granum void mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did not receive the kuva I collected from the lich, or at least it didn't show up with the other loots in the mission end screen. And when I did granum void extended (exemplar coin) twice, I got Stropha Stock, which I also got from nightmare (zenith coin) version of granum void.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm not sure if it's 100%, but planet Jupiter seems to have something to do with it, so maybe 100% on Jupiter. With the lich mission I was using Oberon on a mobile defense, and with granum void exemplars I was Mesa in a sabotage mission.
Edited by SolitaryMan7
  • TYPE: In-Game, Plains of Eidolon, Archwing, K-Drive
  • DESCRIPTION: when i normally roam the plains doing bounty for a speed run i'm trying to use archwing and k-drive using hotkey. i'm up at 164m above ground and switch to k-drive while in midair and i face into the ground and keep falling nonstop
  • VISUAL: 
  • 2xZbzYfl.jpg
  • 6G7AsQZl.jpg
  • vfWlhPrl.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: in plains of eidolon 150m+ above the ground or above diagonal ground (still not sure)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should be touch the ground when i landing using k-drive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i face into the ground
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4 2 when i do any bounty and 2 when i'm doing tridolon hunting to avoid energy pulse (i lost my reward from hydrolyst that day)
Edited by yuki_ichiru
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Exodia contagion don't crit in red in x12. It seems to don t add the bonus crit chance mods ]
  • VISUAL: [we get only some red and many orange on x12]
  • REPRODUCTION: [just play with a saw with 36% and add amalgame crit chance to get more than 100%, add blood rush use naramoon. On X12, the Exodia contagion don t red crit]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [We want Red crit always and the crit chance should not calculate only on crit chance base... We want like the previous update]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [orange crit(fews reds), it should always Red]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Always]
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: The use of strentgh mods don't work anymore on shuriken ability 
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

RSk9ohj.png[/IMG]

• REPRODUCTION: you can use any strength mod or all to realize the bug
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the base damage of the shuriken increases as you put more strength
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you can use all strength mods and the base damage of the shuriken remains unchanged
  • DESCRIPTION: In fortuna, i go to trade in items for standing with vox solaris, and when i try to leave by hitting escape and return to orbiter like normal, escape does nothing
  • VISUAL: nothing to see visually
  • REPRODUCTION: it might have to do with the fact that I switch between warframe and operator then leaving the backrooms to the main area of fortuna
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The escape menu should've popped up allowing me to exit fortuna
  • OBSERVED RESULT: hitting escape does nothing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: so far has happened to me everytime i go to trade in for standing so once or twice a day
  • Temporary Fix: go into orb vallis freeroam through gate, then escape gains its functionality back
  • TYPE: dojo decoration issue
  • DESCRIPTION: experimenting with the new orb vallis decorations and put one of the golden orbs on the celing
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/HvKpSDI
  • REPRODUCTION: just place a gold vallis orb on your roof
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i would be aable to interact with the decoration, move it and delete it at will
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i could do none of those things, and now this ugly ball of condensed spite is stuck to the roof of my dojo. even breaking out of bounds to get into the roof to remove it does not work. this thing has NO HITBOX FOR DECORATING!
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all other orbs placed seem to have not hitboxes either, 
  • i was going to submit my dojo for the summer contest, but now i can't with this thing here that has been here for 4 days now! support is not responding to my ticket and all attempts at fixing the problem by me and other clan mates have failed. i never want to see another one of those orbs again at this rate. this needs a patch along with all the other bugs ASAP.
  • TYPE: In-Game, Mods
  • DESCRIPTION: I was trying to sort mods by riven only in my mods. I found that this option was blanked out (see screenshot) and unable to enter into regardless of confirmation.
  • VISUAL: oR7aPls.jpghttps://imgur.com/oR7aPlshttps://imgur.com/oR7aPls
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into your foundry and try to sort the mods by riven only.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to see my rivens by weapon type.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead, I am forced to a general riven screen that I cannot sort.