Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Deadlock Protocol Protea Fight Bug - Interaction with Nova ability Molecular Prime
  • DESCRIPTION: During the fight with Protea, Nova's 4, Molecular Prime, reduces the damage Protea takes significantly, instead of increasing by 100% or any value at all. My primary, secondary and melee weapon all dropped in damage to minimal values while she was primed and slowed. Example, I used the Quellor as a primary. While not under Mol.Prime, Protea took between 16-25 damage per shot. As soon as she is primed, she only takes 1-2 damage per shot. I believe this may be to do with her being slowed, thus making her dodge roll animations, and the associated invulnerability/damage reduction she gets, extend longer than expected. However, even after she has completed them and continues to shoot back at me, while primed, she only takes 1-2 damage per shot of anything, at most.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Run the final Deadlock Protocal quest as Nova, use Nova's 4, Molecular Prime so it affects Protea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Protea takes 100% more damage while under the effects of Molecular Prime.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Protea took significantly LESS damage while under the effects of Molecular Prime.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Tested multiple times within the fight. Each time I primed her, she took less damage for the full duration of the ability affecting her, regardless of her actions. As soon as it wore off, she went back to taking "normal" damage (At least, damage of any significance).

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the The Deadlock Protocol mission chain "Volunteers", this may also apply in other missions. At the very start there is some waterfalls, a walkway over what looks to be water filled with coins, and some glass preventing you from falling into the water. If you're standing on the horizontal glass and you crouch and stand the game treats it as if you've gone out of bounds.
  • VISUAL: 7Wd3596.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to this specific room stand on any of the horizontal, not the angled glass in the screenshot, glass on either side of the walkway, crouch, then stand
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should stand and nothing else happens
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game treats it as if you've gone out of bounds
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: From what I've tried 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Attempting to recolor Garuda's claws
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: try to change Garuda's claws colors
  • EXPECTED RESULT: that she wouldn't look like she was breaking her own wrists
  • OBSERVED RESULT: she looks like she's breaking her wrists
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every timehttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/184104061241393154/720778262191538227/unknown.png”]

• TYPE: [Modding]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Terminal Velocity not equitable on new primary kitguns]
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Always
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I am able to putt he mod on my kitgun primary]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Mod is not listed]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: In-Game / Mission Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Standing near the wall in a Granum Void challenge manipulates the spawns to be overly favorable.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/by1cte 600+ kill solo Zenith challenge as Volt.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into a Granum Void challenge. Turn around and stand near the outside edge of the area. Kill enemies with nuke abilities. They respawn directly on top of each other and die at an exaggerated rate. 500-1000+ kills without increasing the timer.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Specter enemies spawn all over.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Specter enemies spawn in easy to farm clumps.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 99%, occasionally a spot won't spawn enemies favorably. Works in groups as long as everyone is in the same spot..

• TYPE: In-Game / Mission Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Granum Void coin carriers tend to run away towards the extraction zone, making it literally impossible to pick the Crowns they drop.
  • VISUAL:
  • Spoiler

GahHn8t.jpg

•  
  • REPRODUCTION: Run any mission where Crowns can drop in Solo mode and be unlucky enough to be on or close to Extraction tile
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Coin carriers avoid hiding in the evac tile
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Coin carriers hide there, making it impossible to pick up the Crowns
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Very frequent, since they tend to spawn towards the end of non-endless missions

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing new Granum void game mode in survival mission, the survival mission life support keeps draining while I am in the game mode.
  • VISUAL: didn't think to take screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: play granum void in survival mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The life support should have stopped ticking down
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Life support continues to tick down during the game mode, often causing the timer to run out while in granum void
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I ran granum void while in a survival mission.

• TYPE: Crash
  • DESCRIPTION: Game freezes when I equip a primary weapon on a loadout that had no primary equipped (N1: can still swap primary weapons on a loadout that already had one; N2: need alt+F4 to close game and open the launcher again; N3 Swapping pistols, melee and companions works ok)
  • VISUAL: weapon selection screen becomes whitish and freezes, without updating the arsenal
  • REPRODUCTION: happens every time I equip a primary weapon on any of the loadouts where there was no primary before the patch
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should equip the selected primary weapon on the open slot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: weapon selection screen becomes whitish and freezes, without updating the arsenal
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Type: In-Game

Description: When fishing on Fortuna with bait the bait is vanishing into the water and not attracting the Fish.

Visual: Bait is thrown then sinks into the water never to be seen again.

Reproduction: Happens every time I do it I've tested in different cave fishing spots with over 10 bait.

Expected Result: Bait should float in the water and the fish should be attracted.

Observed Result: The bait sinks, is used up, and doesn't attract any of the specified fish

Reproduction Rate: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Blood rush does not work with Garuda's claws. It does not provide any critical chance. I haven't tested with weeping wounds or the gladiator set but they probably don't work either.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Blood rush on Garuda's claws and get some combo. The crit chance will not increase.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapons gains crit chance when you get combo multiplier
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crit chance stays the same
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens

• DESCRIPTION: Octavia's Mallet not producing damage when not in the area of effect after receiving damage from enemies. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate Octavia's mallet on certain maps. Mantle (Earth) Capture Lith Fissure as an example
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Her mallet's ability should damage enemies within the range of Mallet, without needing Octavia in the Mallets area of effect. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Mallet would sit silent until Octavia got within 5-10 meters of the mallet, then music and damage would start. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE Consistent

TYPE: In-Game visual
DESCRIPTION: Octavia's Resonator now causes affected enemies to emit a torrent of '0' damage numbers.  This is hilarious and doesn't seem to affect functionality in any way, but it becomes a problem when paired with Mallet.  The legit damage numbers from Mallet are almost instantly lost to the stream of zeroes. 
VISUAL: Best to see it in action (sorry about the little glitch in the video):

REPRODUCTION: Just use Octavia's 2 near enemies
EXPECTED RESULT: Resonator just affects enemies without '0' damage numbers appearing
OBSERVED RESULT: Zeroes everywhere.  Again, both Resonator and Mallet seem to function correctly, it's just a visual issue.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Warframe Abilities
  • DESCRIPTION: Ember's Inferno will summon extra meteors without user input during the duration of the ability, without draining additional energy or performing the casting animation.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Inferno on a large group of enemies. Seems to occur consistently when enemies remain alive within the range of the ability after the initial cast, and while still within the "fire spread" duration.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Meteors from Inferno should summon on cast, with energy cost scaling per meteor.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Meteors from Inferno summon repeatedly after cast for duration of ability, with additional meteors not costing energy.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs consistently when enemies remain alive after using Ember's Inferno ability.

• TYPE: Warframe Ability (Protea)
  • DESCRIPTION: Grenade Fan's duration is reset to the base 10 seconds when it is at max rank.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach rank 30 and/or max out her ability 'Grenade Fan'
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The ability should have greater duration at max rank. E.g. 10/15/20/25
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The ability is reset to 10 seconds; progression is as such - 10/15/20/10
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Appears to be consistent. I have forma'd her twice - and logged in/out. I have also made sure to confirm this via comparing her stats without mods.

• DESCRIPTION: All Frames (characters) keep now slowly drifting when not actively moving and slide away from X activation points. They stop if I enter chat. Makes me somewhat dizzy.
  • VISUAL:Always sliding to the right side.

• DESCRIPTION: Using the "Repeat Mission" button after completing a fissure mission will queue you to the regular version of the mission (instead of the fissure version)
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete a fissure mission and, when the "results" grid loads at the orbiter, hit the "Repeat Mission" button on the lower right corner of the screen
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should queue for the fissure version of the mission again (if it is still active)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: queue for the regular version of the node, even with the same fissure mission still active at the node

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Protea parts farming at Phobos... I got the coin from the treasurer and went to the big hand.  When attempting to kill 75 specters in the Garum Void, Zanuka came for me.  I ran out of time to kill all 75 and was teleported back to the big had at the corpus ship.  As I was making my way to the extraction point, I was then teleported to Zanuka, I attempted to deal with it, but was then teleported back to the big hand.  I then made my way to the extraction point, only to be teleported to Zanuka.  This is now looping for roughy 10 minutes..
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Having the your marked for death assasinator spawn in the Garum Void and not being able to complete the total number of kills should make this happen
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to go to the extraction point
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am being teleported between the Corpus ship big hand and Garum Void, because I have to kill or die from my Zanuka
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have only experienced this once.  I am not able to control the spawning of my marked for death by assasinator.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Kuva Shildeg is always held, regardless of using other weapons (primary and seconday). Just having Shildeg equiped means it is always held and clips.
  • VISUAL
  • lr6OQfP.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Shildeg anywhere and with any frame. Even in the orbiter it is held.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Behave like any other melee (except the Sepfahn zaw as that has been bugged for months/years). Unfortunately these 2 weapons are my most used.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shildeg looks wrong being held at the same time as another weapon.

Archived