Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing the Jackal Sortie fight in a team of 2. First attempt we both ran Titania and stayed in pixie form while he did the spinny laser move. After this we jumped out of pixie form and were unable to use the parazon on him. Repeated this 8 times before abandoning mission. Went back in as Rhino but used operator form to avoid the lasers this time. Same issue again, repeated about 6 times. Issue was only resolved when we stopped trying to "cheese" the laser mechanic.
  • REPRODUCTION: I guess using any frame that could go invisible or move to avoid damage from the laser mechanic - Titania in pixie form, operator form, possibly Limbo in void form? We used both Titania pixie form and operator form and were able to replicate this issue every time the parazon mechanic came up.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been taken to the parazon cut-scene to complete that phase of the fight.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pressed the command for the parazon, nothing happened and he went back into the first phase again on an endless loop.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time we used pixie form or operator form to avoid the lasers.

• EDIT: Have since tried with Limbo - seemed to work perfectly in first phase. Second phase not only would it not allow me to use the parazon after being in void form, but the lasers were also damaging me whilst in void form. Definitely not working as intended!!

On 2020-06-09 at 10:45 PM, [DE]Bear said:

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Survival life support time continues in the Granum Void, where you can't get life support and thus generally auto-fail the mission
  • REPRODUCTION:Visit V-prime on Saturn, use the Hand and enter the Granum Void, Life support continues to tick down. Mission fails at zero (if you haven't completed 5 mins yet)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Both from a lore and gameplay perspective the timer should freeze or at least be reset on exit (and the mission not fail) with the lact of life support not affecting the granum void
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Life support ticks down, mission fails if under 5 mins Granum crown lost
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Incorrect hazards for sabotage missions in updated tileset.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    Choose a sabotage mission on the updated tileset (I've tried Ishtar and Cypress)
    Use either a) the fuel cell in the fuel port, or b) the fuel cell in a coolant port
    Lotus will have correct dialogue for a) a meltdown or b) magnetic anomaly
    Destroy fuel injectors or defend the console as instructed
    Incorrect hazard will occur
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    Coolant cell in fuel port -> ice hazard
    Fuel cell in fuel port -> fire hazard
    Fuel cell in coolant port -> magnetic hazard
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    Coolant cell in fuel port -> ice hazard (this one's working fine)
    Fuel cell in fuel port -> magnetic hazard (with Lotus dialogue for magnetic hazard)
    Fuel cell in coolant port -> all the lights go out

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: I was in my orbiter, and my Raksa Kubrow walked out of the incubator, just wandering around as usual...but why is his right leg sticking up like that?

VISUAL:

Spoiler

Warframe-6-12-2020-1-11-22-AM.png

EXPECTED RESULT: He would look normal with no animation glitches.

OBSERVED RESULT: His right leg is sticking all the way up in the air (as if he's raising his hand 😆) while his other three legs tend to  bunch together. His leg still stays up during other animations (e.g. it will clip through his body as he's lying down) but he's still normal behavior-wise. It's clear that his leg is giving the whole model problems, though.

He is the only one that has this issue (as of now). My Smeeta Kavat and Helminth Charger are unaffected.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Ever since I took him on the first Deadlock Protocol mission (I was using Garuda). I've logged out and restarted the game, and it's still happening.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Titania cannot stab the jackal with parazon for the first part of the fight after coming out of razorwing mode (only the first chunk of health, the rest of the fight is fine)
  • VISUAL: Dont wanna. easily reproduceable 100% of the time
  • REPRODUCTION: Use razorwing, wait until parazon comes up, disable razorwing and try to stab, doesnt work and you then have to redo that part of the fight
  • EXPECTED RESULT: game command should have executed a parazon attack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: parazon symbol goes away, jackal is not able to be interacted with, need to wait until next cycle
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% every single time (and as said above only for the first chunk of health. this does not happen for the remainder of its health.

• DESCRIPTION: Juno Galaxion Moa... isn't equiped with a Glaxion.. I mean it says "modified" but that doesn't even vaguely resemble a Galaxion. It's a neat little pod for something but why call it the Glaxion? Visual memory an all. The Weapon on the Juno Dera Moa at least looks like a modified Dera, the Disc Moa weapon looks like a disc thrower
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon looks like the Glaxion, even a little bit.

• TYPE: In-Game, Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to change mods on my Smeeta Kawat resulted in error. Error window say something about "... not loaded..." and is NOT shown in screenshot. Was able to do mod upgrading after switching to another companion and back.
  • VISUAL: https://i.ibb.co/TkGSQv6/Warframe0794.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, but occured after cheching my Forma reserves in Action sub-menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After clicking on Upgrade button was suposed to enter in this menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Error message that did'n register in screen shot
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unique instanse so far

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing in Solo mode on Granum Void missions. Upon self revival, the UI for the timer and kills are removed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a corpus ship mission in solo mode and enter a Granum Void mission. Then die and respawn.while in the Granum Void.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI for the time left and kill count should remain as usual.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI for the time left and kill count was removed. The mission proceeded as normal and the 10 second count down was displayed as normal.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: UI always disappears when self reviving. Unsure if the same result occurs in party play.

• TYPE: In Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Khora's #2 Ensnare doesn't work on Treasurers (solo if it matters).
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast #2 on a Treasurer.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Treasurer is either held, or the barbed wire does not appear so I know it won't work on them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The barbed wire appears, but the Treasurer kept running away. I did notice once when the #2 did its secondary that some other Corpus were snagged and held in place and stayed put while the Treasurer kept running down the hall.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I did have one of them get held once out of about 10 separate attempts to use ensnare while testing further.

*EDIT*

It might have been Venari that managed to tie down the Treasurer for a short while, not the ensnare now I think about it.

1 hour ago, Gunner6011 said:

• TYPE: In-Game, Arsenal
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to change mods on my Smeeta Kawat resulted in error. Error window say something about "... not loaded..." and is NOT shown in screenshot. Was able to do mod upgrading after switching to another companion and back.

FYI, this isn't specific to Deadlock. I had it happen a few weeks ago once and I know I've seen other posts about it happening a few times to people. It was saying that your pet wasn't loaded.

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.2

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Jackal Fight - Parazon Prompt does not activate finisher
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure if it's the speed of activating the finisher just after it appears, or if I'm in a reload animation for my secondary as I activate the prompt. Maybe if the reload animation is playing, it blocks the finisher animation. I'm also seeing Magus Lockdown mines connecting to Jakel, and Vernari is also attacking Jackel while this is happening.
EXPECTED RESULT: Parazon Finisher, and proceed to next stage.
OBSERVED RESULT: Prompt disappears, resulting in Jackal healing and having to repeat stage.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens very frequently, so much so I activated recording, and got this on my second attempt.

• DESCRIPTION: Hydron Defence pod not moving with platform
  • VISUALsdwsXsC.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Sometimes in Hydron the pod doesn't connect
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pod moves with platform
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pod didn't move with platform
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rare

trying to run back through the level after the jackal boss fight triggers a teleport volume as you try to move back through the entry door into the boss room. That poor fortuna captive will never see freedom now because i couldn't return to him after getting my coin

• TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to run back through the level after the jackal boss fight triggers a teleport volume as you try to move back through the entry door into the boss room (the door you initially entered from, the one with the 2 jackal holograms either side)
  • REPRODUCTION: Just attempt to run back to the start of the level after completing the jackal boss fight
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to simply run back through the open doorway
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Teleported back into the boss room
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (at least it occurred every time i tested it)

TYPE: In-game, Visual Warframe Abilities.
DESCRIPTION: Visual effects of Protea when the 4th Ability is active do not show up correctly after changing her appearance/ not using her default colours.

VISUAL: (hopefully the gifs show up)

Spoiler

Warframe.x64_Dd0xqVvJuf.png

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Warframe.x64_ttc1BUkU9m.png

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Warframe.x64_iIcClLWXY3.png

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Warframe.x64_nTN3vQ2R6D.png

giphy.gif

REPRODUCTION:

Adding any Ephemera + Armor to Protea + Changing her Energy-Colours. (Graphic Settings: "High"-Preset. Mods can be installed/uninstalled - no difference)

EXPECTED RESULT:
Only the colour of the Warframe-Particle-Trail when the 4th Ability of Protea is active should have changed.

OBSERVED RESULT: 
The colour aswell as the shape/sphere of the Particle-Trail changed, resulting in a visual bug.

REPRODUCTION RATE:
So far 100% (Every Random Appearance-Combination resulted in the same Visual-Bug)

• DESCRIPTION: Eidolon Vomvalysts and Eidolon doesnt drop Sentient Cores
  • REPRODUCTION: Tryed 3 Eidolons and many Vomvalysts
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After killing a Sentient Core should drop
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing droped

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to perform a parazon finisher on the Jackal from a slam causing a "decoupled" animation
  • VISUALZGMc2wA.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Perform the slam onto the Jackal from up high, and hold the "use" button on the way down
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Perform the standard finisher animation upon landing?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The warframe is misplaced in the animation and in the case of the 3rd and 4th stabs (the ones where you run underneath the Jackal) your warframe doesn't seem to be present in frame at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% except for the second Parazon stab (the one where you run across the Jackal's back) that one seems to be immune to this bug

Edit: it seems to be triggered not just by slam attacks, but by just about any melee attack. Simply press the use button whilst swinging away to trigger it. (tested with Xoris)

16 hours ago, Lycanrogue said:

TYPE: In Orbitor

DESCRIPTION: Incubation chamber shows info for one beast (Helminth) Regardless of which of the 3 Beasts I have equipped (Vasca Kavat, Kubrow), and the Vasca Kavat has one leg growing up from its back and has a long tongue sticking out of its mouth

VISUAL

[..snip..]

REPRODUCTION: Equip a Kavat

EXPECTED RESULT: Normal Kavat wandering the Orbitor, Correct Pet Identified in the Incubator to the one that is equipped.

OBSERVED RESULT: Freaky Kavat roaming the ship. Incubator only wants to tell me about the Helminth

REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried changing appearance on the Kavat but didnt work. Changed from one beast to another and back, no joy. Incubator always shows My Helminth and the Kavat is a walking oddity. This only occurs to my Kavat in the orbitor, She is normal on Mission.

Same for me. Additional info though:

• TYPE: Asset loading issue in Orbiter
  • DESCRIPTION: When the Orbiter is loaded, it loads whatever the Incubator sees as its "primary pet" apparently (Kubrow for me) regardless of what is currently equipped. Accessing the Incubator or "force loading" another pet by interacting with it through the arsenal only loads the expected model. Rigging, animations, sounds (yes, my Kavat barks now) are still those of "Pet Prime".
  • VISUAL:
     JmTqpi5.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Always when Orbiter is entered/loaded (e.g. after a mission)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Currently equipped pet roaming about without glitches. Alternatively (potential feature request aka the meatball on top of the spaghetticode 😉😞 Let us choose the current "Orbiter-companion".
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Incubator chooses its favourite pet and loads it. On interaction through Incubator or Arsenal, a glitched version of the equipped pet appears.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. (Orbiter only, seems fine everywhere else)

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Pax charge on primary kitgun recharge way too slow]
  • VISUAL: can't upload gif 
  • REPRODUCTION: [using Gaze-Shrewd-stitch and Pax charge]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Took 10 sec to fully recharge on 51 mag.]

• Update 
  •  
  • TYPE: in game 
  • DESCRIPTION: mission is stuck forever on the loading screen. Other player's icons keep appearing and when they are loaded bout 75% (measured by the loading circle around their glyphs) they disappear and are replaced by other players, and the cycle continues on and on. This morning i had some players loading to 100 and was able to chat with them (didnt try yesterday).
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: ANY and every mission I tried to join on the last 2 hours. Kuva, fissure, sortie, regular, quest, ... Intermittent on any kind of mission. Happens all the time while trying the sortie. Also happens in solo mode.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: join a mission after loading screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: loading screen going on forever (maximum i waited before alt+F4 was about 35 min)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Every single mission i tried to join on the last 2 hours  been happening bout half of the time, but cant play the sortie couse of this

• TYPE: Menu
  • DESCRIPTION: Entitling many weapons disables menu
  • VISUAL: Menu cannot pop up
  • REPRODUCTION: Entitling many weapons in fortuna then try to use the menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: cannot press esc to prompt the menu
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in fortuna unless you exit the game via alt f4 or manual termination of game
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: just happened

Archived