(XB1)WarBelly

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sortie Jackal 
  • REPRODUCTION: Fight sortie Jackal
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jackal being able to be stabbed with a parazon when in a downed state
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No one but the host was able to use their parazon on the Jackal
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Untested on rate

• DESCRIPTION: Playing through Granum Void, Zanuka Hunter invaded and was present within the void space. after leaving the Granum void Zanuka remained in it and continually teleported myself back into the void, where i was teleported back to the actual mission tile, repeat several times preventing mission completion.
  • VISUAL: Failed to snag a screenshot
  • REPRODUCTION: Have Zanuka (potentially any assassin) invade while within the granum void.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Zanuka either waited to spawn until I exited the void, or would not spawn in on the void tile.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Zanuka spawned in the void, causing difficulties in killing, or continuing the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1, difficult to test repeatedly

• TYPE: Warframe Launcher (Steam)
  • DESCRIPTION: Starting launcher
  • REPRODUCTION: Starting Launcher from Steam, possibly launching in general
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The launcher should immediately read 'The Deadlock Protocol'
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Launcher briefly shows a black screen with 'Plains of Eidolon'
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: The graphical effect of heat status looks very bad on large objects. You can see very noticable tiling of the effect that looks nothing like fire and more like a cheap effect from a 90's video game.
VISUAL: BHH809H.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Shoot a weapon that can proc fire status on a large object such as a Coil Drive.
EXPECTED RESULT: I don't have a screenshot at hand how it looked like before update 28, but it was definitely not this, in particular no tiling.
OBSERVED RESULT: The 90's want their faux fire textures back.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: If Protea gets downed just as she casts her 4 and gets revived, she will be killed without going into bleedout when time rewinds, because it snapshots her health in a death state.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: die at the same time as casting Protea's 4
  • EXPECTED RESULT: skill should fail
  • OBSERVED RESULT: her health gets snapshotted in a death state, which leads to her dying after getting revived when her 4 ends. This second death also skips the bleedout timer.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ?
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
  • DESCRIPTION: Hinsa Talon Skin
  • VISUAL dP1d1u8.png
    • A photoshop on what I think it should look like... Since there is no blade at all on that skin.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Hinsa talon skin (?)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Based on the design claws should appear when use in skill and in melee.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Claws appears

Also weight painting on Protea's ass is asymmetrical/unbalanced... 

Edited by Neptlude

Killed 150 spectres. still need to wait another minute and a half to escape the BS minigame....
Please implement auto-win at 150, and auto-phase everyone in when it is opened!!

Also, 75% of the player base don't know they need Xoris to get time extend triangles....

Posted (edited)

• DESCRIPTION: Stalker appeared in the Granum void. Is this intended? He wasn't able to leave after that and got stuck there.
  • VISUALoEGotyu.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter the void right before Stalker spawns.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not sure.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: He got stuck and we weren't able to fight him after that.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure.
Edited by Mateusineo

Posted (edited)

TYPE: In-game (Stasis removal)

DESCRIPTION: I wanted to tidy up my loadouts, then saw this issue. Issue happened on my eidolon loadout slots which have sahasa kubrow instead of smeeta kavat i mostly use. I tried uneqipping the pet on the affected slots and then re-equipping them, it worked to fix those slots but then unaffected loadout slots became broken state.

VISUAL:

sdisCyM.png

REPRODUCTION: I do not know how to replicate this bug. I found out how to replicate this bug. Here:
Use a different pet on a loadout slot. Leave the arsenal and let the incubator do the old stasis closing-opening animations. Then go back to arsenal and change the loadout.

EXPECTED RESULT is normal looking pet/s.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I am not sure frequency of this issue but right now it's quite often.

There is also one more stasis bug related to this issue, pets look way more smaller than they are. Here is the images:

Wrong size

1Ed1zQd.png

Correct size

Zvm82TV.png

Edited by hidden41
  • Like 1

If you fall in one of the holes in the rift fight, you can get stuck under the floor mesh...

Posted (edited)
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Left Shi Shoulder Plate does not load on Mag Prime
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/2v7z4aQ
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to equip the Left Shi Shoulder Plate on Mag Prime
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When equipped the Shoulder Plate should appear on the shoulder selected.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Left Shi Shoulder Plate does not show up equipped.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens only to the Left Shi Shoulder Plate on Mag Prime, when equipped on Mag or any other frame, it shows up just fine https://imgur.com/zP3qUMu
Edited by SoDakMax
Typo

• DESCRIPTION: General Octavia gameplay on Belanus, Mallet doesn't work properly anymore. If you are too far away from it, it doesn't do anything. However, if it is being carried by a resonator, it always works, no matter how far away you are.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Mallet. Walk away a short distance.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mallet deals an amount of damage, per beat, equivalent to an amount of damage related to the amount of damage it has soaked up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mallet does literally nothing if you are further than 1 body's length away from it. It doesn't even play music.

And now we have people griefing by continuing to pick up time triangles after hitting 150....

Small bug but thought I'd report it here.

20200612155114_1.jpg

So about the above picture there is one thing that is off about these plates. The fact that I have 12 when I should only have 11.

Now how this happened was quite simple. The special room to obtain these in spawned twice on a single map, and when attempting to pay my coin to the second alter, instead of just giving me the next plate/codex entry, it gave me a duplicate of the one I already obtained in this same mission. But it all worked out for me in the end tho. I just used the backside of the duplicate for the top of my wall here. 🙂

Posted (edited)
  • TYPE: In-Game, Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I became stuck nullified as soon as I entered the coin void area and could not cast any abilities even after returning to the normal area.
  • REPRODUCTION: I do not know how to replicate this bug because all I did was enter the void mission. I used the lowest level coin.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use abilities as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was unable to use any abilities.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, it has only happened once so far. It was my 2nd run since the 28.0.4 hotfix, but I have done more than 30 in total.
Edited by SailingSilky

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Zephyr's turbulence does not stop Juno Elite Crewmen's projectiles correctly. 
  • VISUAL: Note: all videos are done with 100%+ range and this has been seen in mission and in simulacrum 
     https://streamable.com/knve4x - normal movement 
    https://streamable.com/9rqccm - point blank
  • REPRODUCTION: Find Juno elite crewmen on the new tile set and/or go to the simulacrum and spawn them, then use Zephyr's turbulence 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: little to no damage should be taken, here's a clip of Corpus Techs (also using supra) with 100%+ range firing at range and point blank - https://streamable.com/b1prmm
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage was taken despite turbulence being active, some bolts being bounced away, some doing damage despite being bounced, and some ignoring the ability entirely
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: consistently when 3+ juno elite crewmen are present and firing 

Posted (edited)

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Pluto Survival on Palus

REPRODUCTION: Play the Survival for a few minutes.

EXPECTED RESULT: Juno Comba (Fog, Nul, Sap, and Slo) should spawn throughout the mission as well as Juno Comba Eximus (of Fog, Nul, Sap, and Slo). 

OBSERVED RESULT: Normal Comba and Scrambus from pre-deadlock protocol spawn on the Corpus Ship tile instead of the intended Juno variants.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every run had this problem that I attempted.

This mission (and possibly others on Pluto) spawn the unintended enemies. This makes it hard to scan this enemy type for the Codex.

Edited by Voltage

• TYPE: In Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Moas using Hard Engage appear to reset the affinity gain from the current mission to 0 for their weapon with every kick. Possibly more complicated, as explained in Notes.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: As far as I've found, Equipping a MOA with Hard Engage (Unsure if MOA being Guilded is a factor), will cause the weapon the MOA's leveling to appear to reset every time it melees.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: MOA meleeing should have either not effected or increased affinity for its weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: MOA weapon looses all affinity gained that mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time the MOA kicks an enemy.
  • Notes:
    • While I was testing this, I saw affinity reset while I did not see the MOA melee an enemy. It's possible I missed it, but I'm wondering if if might have simply been that it wanted to that was resetting affinity.
    • It appears like affinity is still accumulated, just somehow not registered currently if the most recent affinity gain was before the most recent kick. I believe this because, by wave 10, every time the Helstrom gained affinity, it reached level 20-21, from 16. However, because I ended the mission while it was showing the 0 affinity progress state, it was all lost. In a later-on mission, when I ended the mission while it showed level 20, instead of the reset state, it actually leveled to 20.

• DESCRIPTION: calm & frenzy mod on Equinox does not spread rest with stealth kill with melee. Normal kills still spread Rest. Tested on Narcissus
  • REPRODUCTION: Have calm & frenzy mod on the Equinox and attempt stealth kill with non rested enemy nearby
  • EXPECTED RESULT: stealth kill should have spread Rest to nearby enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nearby enemies walk on as per normal, shooting and alert etc.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens on all stealth kills. Spreads as it should for normal cast and for normal kill.

Script [Info]: MapRedux.lua: ERROR: Invalid nodes in edge VenusToEarthShortcut to VenusHUB
Script [Info]: MapRedux.lua: ERROR: Invalid nodes in edge ErisToPlutoShortcut to ErisHUB
Script [Info]: MapRedux.lua: ERROR: Invalid nodes in edge EuropaToJupiterShortcut to EuropaHUB

These errors appear in the ee.log pretty much everytime you return to yer orbiter.

Posted (edited)

Previous bug now turned exploit! The bug itself is not part of the new update, but the exploit definitely is!

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: There is currently a bug in the game where exalted melee weapons use your normal melee weapon's combo meter when calculating the crit chance increase from the gladiator mod set instead of using their own separate combo meter. This prevents the use of the gladiator mod set on your exalted melee unless you frequently disable your exalted melee to score some hits with the normal melee weapon to keep its combo counter going.
    Enter Xoris. The unlimited combo counter allows a user to build up a 12x combo at the start of the mission, switch to exalted melee and keep the maximum gladiator set bonus indefinitely without having to worry about combo duration mods.
    This also allows Excalibur's exalted blade to be used exclusively as a ranged weapon whilst still benefiting from the scaled up critical chance.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • To reproduce the bug, simply equip some gladiator mods and activate an appropriate ability (exalted blade, hysteria, primal fury). You will notice that increasing your combo multiplier will not activate the gladiator set buff
    • To reproduce the exploit, make sure you have the Xoris equipped, equip some gladiator mods and build up a 12x combo multiplier before activating the appropriate ability.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The melee weapon summoned by the warframe's ability uses its own combo counter to calculate the gladiator set buff.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The melee weapon summoned by the warframe's ability uses the combo counter of the equipped melee weapon to calculate the gladiator set buff, allowing a Xoris user to maintain red crits indefinitely without effort or combo duration mods (depending on the exalted weapon).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Edited by DeckChairVonBananaCamel

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Amalgam Furax Body Count "+20% blast radius on specialized launchers" has no effect on Tombfinger primary weapons.

• DESCRIPTION: Octavia's Mallet and Resonator are broken
  • REPRODUCTION: Walk about 5 to 10 meters away from Mallet in any mission, and/or Activate Resonator
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mallet absorbs damage like normal and deals damage like normal. Resonator deals regular damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mallet starts functioning normally within 2 to 5 meters of the mallet itself, and Resonator deals 0 damage and 1 damage on crit
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time Octavia is used, this can be confirmed
  • Like 1