[DE]Bear

The Deadlock Protocol: Protea Feedback Megathread

A few suggestions I have from my own testing. 

Grenade Fan - When spammed like a maniac, combined with her implosion from her 4 and a decent duration and strength build I was able to wipe 9 corrupted heavy gunners at level 130 most of the time. However this was only after dropping my 4 so I could spam endlessly my 1 to make it worthwhile. Most people seem to be suggesting limiting the number of her 1 and 2 but upping the damage by a lot. I understand the issue DE faces with Protea though. Her 4 by design allows you to just spam your abilities, what's the point of it if you limit the number of grenades, or turrets she can throw out? That being said the damage when not spamming her 1 endlessly is abysmal. They like Vauban's flechettes need to scale with enemies, as does her 2. But there in lies the problem. How do you make her abilities do good damage without spamming them, without them being broken when you use them with her 4 and spam them to no end. I've a few ideas:

• Grenades MUST scale with enemies. I'm not trying to hate on DE I'm really not, but I honestly do not understand why they keep giving us damaging abilities that don't scale when it's been shown time and again they become useless. I'm not trying to call them out, I really am just confused as to their reasoning. I'm sure they must have one.
  • You can only have so many grenades on the field at a time, however, throwing grenades into existing grenades either refreshes, or adds to their timer and increases their damage. Think a combo between Vauban's vortex and Gara's 4 and 2 synergy. This would allow you to either cover a wide area in grenades that deal ok damage, or focus one area and deal incredible damage. If this is too powerful then perhaps this function is only available during her 4 and when she rewinds, she rewinds the grenades with her, making it only possible in that window, allowing her to spam and have them gain near infinite scaling but with restrictions.
  • Add a small vortex effect to the grenades to allow them to keep enemies within for more damage. This could go two ways. Either they have a powerful pull but only within a small radius or only for X amount of enemies. Or they have a weak pull, something an enemy that is running can get out of, but if they stand still it will gradually pull them back in and make them effectively slower within the field so they can't escape so quickly. 

Blaze Artillery - I was so excited for this one because it seems so cool. The turret has only a max number of shots it can fire AND a timer. This to me is a bad call since you either get a huge group of enemies and the turret fires all it's shots and is gone before it can dig into the meat of them, or you have a sparse number of enemies but the turret deals with those and then wastes all it's extra shots since it's on such a short timer. I also outlined a lot of issues above with the idea of this and her 1 needing to be spammable and not OP but also usable without spamming. I know they don't want us to have a regular turret in the game, I understand their reasons for this, but I do think those reasons are not really as big a deal as they think. However with this in mind here are my suggestions:

• Surprising nobody, this needs scaling damage too. The concept of it getting more powerful with each shot is good but not enough to help it, especially with the ammo situation, if it had unlimited ammo and a longer duration then this could end up working...eventually. It would still need to really ramp up by a lot to be able to deal good damage to high level enemies so I think a better option would be to have the damage scale with their level. 
  • Ever play The Division 2? There's a turret in that called the sniper turret and it has a very interesting method of use. It does not fire on it's own at all and instead must be manually fired by hitting the associated button again while it is locked onto an enemy. It will lock onto the enemy closest to your reticle. This could work really well with Protea. Make the turret have no duration, no timer, and give it much much higher and scaling damage, but make her manually fire it, and every time she does it consumes energy as it's "ammo". This would eliminate the fear of "the game playing itself" but would allow it to still be powerful and also allow her to spam it with her 4. Again like my idea with her 1, this could get out of hand, spamming it to build up it's damage with her 4 active, then after that continuing to use it without it active but the damage still ramped up. Like before this could be fixed by having her turret deactivate when she rewinds. Also to remove the turret manually it could be that you just hold the button. 
  • Lastly you could have it have infinite ammo, infinite duration, but like Grendel's 4 have it gradually use more and more and more energy. If you do this I think it would also be nice to be able to have some means to direct your turrets to focus fire on one particular enemy. 

Dispensary - A lot of people are complaining that the dispensary takes too long to produce it's products, but personally I'm ok with it as is. If you were able to spam them in your 4 then you'd have this perpetual motion machine of infinite ammo/energy/health and that would definitely be OP. At the rate they produce now I think it's pretty fine as is. That being said I do have Arcane energize on at max rank which helps a lot so perhaps these could work:

• Additional activation's of her 3 cause it to instantly produce a random item, allowing you to roll the dice to get more energy/ammo/health but none of it is guaranteed. 
  • Allowing you to cycle through the various items the dispenser can drop allowing you to just focus on energy if you so desire but of course it is still produced more slowly. 
  • Dispensary has an AOE around it that if you kill them within it they have a chance to "charge" the dispenser and cause it to drop another random item. 

Temporal Anchor - Honestly for the most part like the last one I quite like this power as is. However in it's current state it's really only useful for spamming abilities. These may help:

• Allow her buffs similar to Gauss' 4 while it is active.
  • Allow her to apply Cold procs to enemies while active (Get it?...slowing them down?...cuz like...time and stuff?...)
  • Any kind of special buffs to her abilities and even weapons while active

In conclusion I like Protea in concept and design. I even like her play-style though it really just does not work currently at any higher level play. Hopefully I was able to provide any ideas that may assist in improving her in some way. If not, then I apologize for wasting your time and I hope somebody else was able to give ideas that could assist. Thank you for reading and have a great day. 

PS. Her passive is good no worries there, but her signature gun is V boring. Any chance we could get an Alt fire or just something to make it more unique than "another machine pistol?" if not it's not the end of the world but giving it the bonus of better ammo economy with Protea is kinda dumb since she can already produce her own ammo anyway so it doesn't really need that. Ok bye. 

• Like 3

not sure in survival why the surviving timer is up when we are in the void.  everyone has to be in the void in order to get rewards.

Just realized another issue with the shield version Grenade Fan. Let's say you throw the grenades with the 10 second duration. If I pick up a shield grenade after 9 seconds, I only get 1 second of the shield regeneration effect. This feels really bad. Let both grenade types have a shared 10 seconds of lasting on the ground, but the shield grenade needs a separate active timer once picked up. This would solve my issues with the short duration. I get that you don't want a long duration on the shrapnel clouds, but the shield regen part suffers greatly from how it currently works

Posted (edited)

Grenade Fan:

Why does it last 10 seconds. It's fixed to now only last 10 seconds as of the most recent hotfix. WHY?! I was waiting for it to be fixed before playing her again just to be slapped in the face with how it's supposed to last only 10 seconds and you know... GOOD.  Wisp motes last 30, are easier to use, give 3 different buffs and Wisp's other abilities are actually decent/good. Please make Protea's 1 last 20-30 seconds and the ability will be fine/great. Or buff the hell out of her other abilities.

Hold:

Is fine just duration is the issue.

Tap:

Add maybe 2-3 meters range-wise and/or give Vauban style flechette scaling (or just buff up her 2 to be the damage dealing tool). Duration is also bad. 

Blaze artillery:

1st idea (crowd control instead of damage):

This ability should maybe stun enemies for 5-6 seconds (around the same amount of time as Mesmer Skin would do) and only target enemies that aren't stunned. Like Tesla Nervos they run on charges (no duration) and you can only have 2-4 turrets out at once. When the ammo is gone they disappear.

2nd idea (damage if you decide Grenade Fan should just be support & crowd control):

scaling; 

1. Make it last longer (10 seconds unmoddable) and scale like flechette orbs.

2. Make it last 1-2 seconds longer and give it separate mod menu like exalted weapons or just scale off of mods equipped to secondary weapon.

function;

Up the cast time to almost instant to be spammed as it seems like you are meant to. Lower the cost to 25 energy if you decide to do something like my 1st scaling idea. One-handed cast would be great as well.     

Dispensary:

This ability is fine. The only thing that I can think of is maybe give it a cold/stun area of effect (5-10 metres unmoddable).

Temporal Anchor:

Now this is probably a little difficult to programme. Make it a 50 energy cost ability. When you activate you become invulnerable to damage. It rewinds what you were doing & state up to ten seconds (unmoddable). You decide when to stop or it'll end after 10 seconds. All without having to activate an anchor first & just cast it when needed. If you decide to do something like I have said with the previous abilities then this is a balanced change to make. More so if you can rewind out of revive and/or bleed out phases.

Conclusion (changes that you NEED to do DE):

Make the duration of her 1st ability 30 seconds at the bare minimum. I am sure Protea will be great in the near future but she needs a clear crowd control ability & a clear damage ability going forward. Not just 2 abilities that can crowd control poorly and also deal damage poorly. When I use abilities it's good to know that one will crowd control reliably or deal some damage reliably.

Thank You, MrHBN          

Edited by MrHBN
Realisation
  • Like 1

10s base duration at all ranks for Grenade Fan is just too low after the change.
It should be 20s base at max rank as advertised.
Protea already has to deal with her 2 being weak, and her ultimate ultimately being a novelty, no pun intended.
This recent change doesn't help her case.

The Ultimate Buffs to protea that'd make her worth your time.

Imagine if :

- Her anchor was a channeled spell, but could only teleport you 10s back in time after release.

- During her anchor, she could stop the duration timer of her three other spells, considering a limit of 2-3x3 grenades (for each offensive/defensive type, for a max total of 12-18), and limiting the number of turrets to 2-4.

With these couple of buffs, Protea wouldn't have duration issue on her first two spells, wouldn't need to spam until your keyboard breaks, wouldn't bring you back 600 meters in a forgotten part of the map, would see turret shoot until they are empty, and could even play smarter around her passive setup for greater shield and dispenser. As anchor would be channeled, energy management would make the difference between a average frame and a true goddess, as failing to recast anchor in time could threaten all your grenades, loaded turrets, and dispensers, to disappear quite quick, as their durations, actually, are way too low to be sanely sustainable.

• Like 1

Now that i have been playing Protea for the past couple of days i can give some feedback on her abilities etc.

Her passive is fine, it works as it should and they are mostly gimmicks anyway.

Grenade fan: Needs scaling as pretty much everyone in this thread has said already. It also needs more duration since right now its spammy as all hell and too slow to cast. The shield mode is very nice when combined with blast shield on a moa. Not only will the moa have huge shields, but you get a ton of overshields as well.

Blaze Artillery: While it has extremely high potential right now if enemies are /very/ bunched up, like nidus parasite level of bunched up. If that is the case the multiplier on the turret will go up very quickly and let it do a lot of damage. However, Protea lacks any kind of ability to bunch enemies up and thus cant really make use of it on her own, not to mention that the turret wont shoot at enemies in stuff like vaubans vortex or if they are CC'd. Unless the enemies are currently being damaged by her shrapnel vortex that is.

Because of that this ability ends up being lackluster at best, its rare for the turret to hit multiple targets in actual gameplay so its multiplier doesn't ever ramp up as much as it should. A solution to this could be to simply remove the multiplier entirely and make the damage scale with the target. Another way to do it could be to have its multiplier ramp up per shot rather than per hit and then rebalance its damage accordingly. This would make it a lot more useful against single targets or when enemies are too spaced out for its punchthrough to reliably hit more than one.

It should also have longer duration as others have said, but since its more of a quick fire thing rather than a turret to hold down a location it doesnt need to last very long still. However right now it runs out extremely fast. So my thought here is that it could be made to last for say 30 seconds or however many shots it has. So if its used and no enemies are in range then it will last for 30 seconds, but if there are enemies around for it to fire continuously it wouldn't last longer than it does now.

Dispensary: Works fine, especially useful to plop down at the start of the temporal anchor or near a defense objective etc. Since it refills archguns it makes protea the only frame that can reliably use them in normal missions.

Temporal anchor: Works as it should, pop it and go for totalmegahelldeath with ability spam and whatnot. The nuke range needs to be bigger however as right now its practically not noticeable at all.

All in all i do enjoy playing her even with the limitations and shortcomings. Its just too bad many are rather crippling to her ability to compete with other frames.

Overall feel of the frame is that you must constantly be spamming abilities with virtually no downtime. No time to fire weapons or even make use of the 4 ability. My assumption with the design is that Protea can create an entrenched defensive area where she can sally forth in time loop and always return to her fortress. I think this would make a unique style of defensive frame with her 4 as a way of taking the fight to the enemy.

Grenade Fan:  Scale the damage and max the instances to avoid visual overload. I feel like 3 instances is the right number for locking down cardinal points (assuming  turret has the 4th).

Blaze Artillery:  The timeout on turret is way too aggressive especially with the casting animations. Give it a duration stat and 3 instances or remove the cone and restrict to 1 instance.  Tone back the damage bonus and scale it to enemies or leave the damage bonus and let it ramp up similar to Mesa.

Dispensary:  Good but always dispenses in the same order. Increasing the interval and dropping all at once would improve the downtime and make it semi viable when on the move (see Wisp)

Temporal Anchor: With the above changes Temporal Anchor makes a lot more sense.  It allows movement between safe and unsafe zones with a measure of certainty that you will always be coming back to your personal fortress.  Without the changes Temporal Anchor feels like wasted time not spamming your abilities.

5 hours ago, PinkRyche said:

Blaze artillery:
Rather than a deployable i'd like the idea of them being mounted or raised to be shoulder level and fire at the cross hair whenever you shoot. This allows the player to have complete control over their turrets and its projectiles. The fact it doesn't show a duration stat is fine and I think it should be removed and replaced by the existing ammo count. A recast of the ability should reload the turrets to maintain fire (hold to place a new turret) or simply have it as a toggle that drains energy per shot. Sustained fire should increase fire rate or work like melee combo counter rather than just disappearing once its duration is up.

OH Jesus having 2 turrets on either side shooting with you omg I just imagined it and I am freaking out I want that so bad.

Posted (edited)

More feedback for her 2: I would like to see it be a "one handed ability" or something so she can reload while deploying it. THe other thing with the turret is I'd like to see it be duration based OR ammo based. Having it both right now is kinda annoying and clunky. 

Edit: Would be nice if it was the same kind of entity that held open doors. had a couple times where i placed it and ran away, then the door closed and it sat there.

Edited by DeeDeetheSpy

Feedback for the rest of you: I think Protea's 2 is ballanced about right. I did a dur/str build with her like i would a wisp and was able to kill 4/6 level 100 gunners just fine. Not even forma'd up fully yet. You may wish to reconcider how you are building her.

Posted (edited)

In her current condition, I'd say... just another useless warframe. I think all her abilities are quite cool but:

Grenades: Damage, Range and Duration is underwhelming

Turrents: Duration is a joke. Range is meh. Damage seems ok if they shoot often enough... still by the time they deal damage, another frame has already cleared the whole map.

Dispensary: I like it, even if it's only useful stationary, I can live with the fact that her abilities are most useful when being stationary (just like wisp).

Temporal Anchor: Cool "idea" (*cough "Recall" *cough*). I think you guys did a real good job here. It just looks and sounds awesome but unfortunately most of the time ... it is almost useless. On maps where you are on the move, you can't really make any use of the ability. Add a way to abort the anchor or just let it run out when you don't trigger it actively (and fully/partially refund costs in this case) so that we can at least use it as a cheat death mechanism. Probably make it even cheat alarms when you recall after triggering them (although this might be technically hard to realize). Also, replace implosion with a massive shockwave (and much much higher range). Her implosion range is terrible and thus only killing a few mobs, considering the time it takes to perform it in a meaningful way (place anchor, move and collect damage, run to a group a mobs, wait for rewind to finish), it just feels not worth using it at all.

Especially considering the fact that all ability stats (strength, duration, range) are having a relatively high impact on almost all of Proteas abilities and even when using most of the corrupted mods in order to get decent percentages on all of these stats, Protea in her current state is still just underperforming.

You think my suggestions are too overpowered? There are at least 3 warframes that can clear whole tiles with one button push up to relatively high levels (150-200). There are de facto invulnerable frames with very high damage potential for all kind of level ranges. And I think (to some degree) this is not really a problem because this game is (mostly) PvE. Make warframes fun to use and it is perfectly fine to let us feel powerful using them. In her current state I will just put Protea on the bench indefinitely and consider her mastery fodder just like most of the other warframes.

Edited by Vajet

Please lord increase the duration and remove the fake ammo stat for the turret. I'd rather have a permanent weak turret that maybe spools up damage than one that does ok damage for 1.5 seconds and fully stops your warframe to cast.  Takes almost as long to cast the turret as its duration haha.

• Like 1

Please lord increase the duration and remove the fake ammo stat for the turret. I'd rather have a permanent weak turret that maybe spools up damage than one that does ok damage for 1.5 seconds and fully stops your warframe to cast.  Takes almost as long to cast the turret as its duration haha.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Blaze Artillery needs to lose the duration and also have high status and crit to make it viable on higher levels because it doesnt scale well...

Dispenser should give all 3 items at the same time instead of cycling between them

Temporal Anchor should be a toggle

Posted (edited)

I like Protea's kit as an idea but it just feels awkward to play. It's like she has 5 abilities jammed into 4 and 2 of them and are pretty much worthless.

Grenade Fan - I love the shield regen from Shield Satellites and I like the cc Shrapnel Vortex provides. Only problem is it's the same skill and you can't cast them in quick succession. Tap/hold to cast is just clunky, pair that with a jump animation on casting and it just feels all wrong. 

Blaze Artillery - Massively underwhelming ability. Damage/duration is not enough to justify ever using this ability.  Complete waste of energy. I've completely ignored this one while playing Protea. 

Dispensary - Another underwhelming ability. I also completely ignore this one. Health orb is pointless because Protea has no need for health since her 1 regens shields and you can shield tank with her. Ammo drops are everywhere so that's another useless drop. I never really have energy problems if I run arcane energize so spending energy trying to get energize to proc off the drop makes no sense. If i really need energy I'll just drop an energy pad. I still drop this skill when I have full energy in case some other party member needs energy life or life.

Temporal Anchor - I like this ability. I try to keep it active and cancel before it rewinds. It's a cheat death ability like WuKong and Nidus passive. Only thing I would change about it would being able to cancel the rewind once it's started. 

What I would do to "fix" Protea would be to separate Shield Satellites and Shrapnel Vortex into 2 different abilities. Make Shrapnel Vortex her new 2 as a stand alone ability. Keep Shield Satellites as her 1 but combine it with Blaze Artillery. Now her 1 can be cast multiple times like Blaze Artillery to provide shields/overshields to Protea while also firing at nearby enemies. The more Shield Satellites you have active the more shields/sec you regen. I don't know what to do with her 3 so just keep it as it is i guess. Being able to cancel Temporal Anchor once rewind starts would be a happy boy. 

Edited by Berzerkules

PASSIVE

I'd like it if it was timer-based instead of a cycle, removing 1 stack after "x" seconds of an ability is not used, refreshed and stacks 1+ when any ability is used.

That way we can consistently keep up that buff, an interesting change to gameplay imo.

GRENADE FAN

I don't like damage abilities of this kind xD but they are both good abilities, i switched them in the options ( hold/tap ) as the defensive one is far more valuable to me and my teammates.

Maybe the slash granades can strip away a bit of armor just like vauban bastille, it would make even sense lore-wise as the slashes  can progressively make cuts in the enemy armor ... slashes coming from thin air is another matter but who cares really ...

BLAZE ARTILLERY

Remove the timer- countdown, We already have a far better and more engaging way of limiting the turret "life" in the limited shots. This dis-incentivize building for duration, thing that from my testing makes the turrets so much better.

One Turret can kill a lv 170 heavy gunner consistently, lmao

3 max turrets are ok

Scaling enemy health is a must, it shouldn't be necessary, but enemies in WF scale with level so it's only logical that "damage-abilities" (aka. abilities that their sole existence relies on doing damage)  aren't being robbed of it un-fairly.

DISPENSARY

Does What it needs to, More than one would be OP, but maybe if you can manage you can let us place 3 dispenser at a time, the catch being they spawn items from the same pool.

Meaning, if one already spawned an energy orb, the other ones cannot and will spawn another thing instead, being able to spawn an energy orb again after a delay/timer.

It would be just convenience, being able to support teammates that are far away.

TEMPORAL ANCHOR

Brozime said it best. Unfortunately, in WF we move forward, and fast. This is not Unreat Tournament or Trials or Quake. To be fair, these are probably the situations it would work

Interception, Disruption and Spy ( if you time it right!)

that said, it can be changed that if we tap the ability again the rewind gets cancelled, but in a cool way, meaning " A past version of protea can be seen going back in time and trigger the explosion!" , vanishing shortly after. Enemies will still get atracted to her so it functions even as an incentive to use the melee weapon.

The ability of course triggers if you die normally.

This is changing it too much, but a "temporal Residue" mechaninc, where if you cancel the ability the Temporal Energy not used amplifies your damage might be pretty cool.

Even cooler, it can be that for the same duration as you were in the ability, a ghost version of protea follows and shoots the enemies like a specter, just appearing and disappearing around protea at every shot/few shots, Protea helping herself from a different timeline? it's stupid but dunno, maybe it works

I'm pretty happy, if protea prime will end up being a maid-frame dressed with a white marriage dress with the helmet becoming a wedding veil i'll be even more so lmao

• Like 1

triple the duration for her 1st and 2nd ability plz. the duratin is absolutely ass.

and also plz increase the damage of her turrets and remove ammunition limit

Posted (edited)

hehe, you can even make the turret have zero bullets

Hi Turret ... Bye Turret ...

very nice xD

EDIT: Turrets seem to stop firing if the targeted enemy is behind another enemy

easiest fix can be to target the closest one whenever that happens

Edited by Doraz_
bug found

On 2020-06-11 at 7:55 PM, PsiWarp said:

Blaze Artillery - did not expect to be able to deploy multiple guns, which is a nice surprise. Damage seems to be on low side requiring time to ramp up with the damage bonus. An actual duration stat on the ability page would be great.

Since it runs on a charge system, I was expecting it to interact with Dispensary's universal ammo pack somehow. It would be a nice synergy to refill plasma charges (thus also the duration) from Protea picking up those special ammo packs.

• Keep the ammo system but remove the duration. Since Blaze Artillery fires so quickly, if there are enemies then it will last the same time, but if no enemies it can stay put as a security measure. Thematically Corpus.

I love this idea, I find the damage, not bad but not great as theres so little time for it to ramp up and a hard cap on how far it can ramp, meaning that the ability has a very firm total damage celing, whereas her grenades have a FAR higher per-cast damage celing, and frankly i feel like protea is missing out on some squad role synergy and team or solo play options with her guns being so short lived. like any squad synergy she could attain with her turrets as they are, is better served with her grenades, they lockdown hallways better they cover defense objectives better, and they do more total damage.

also if we do go the route of remove duration and its just an ammo pool, a max number of guns would be required or a protea could literally amass a firing squad between waves or when an enemy syndicate death squad or stalker alert shows up, which would make her ability a little insane and abusable.

That said, we *do* have warframes whos abilites scale up infinitely with no damage celing, saryn's spores, octavia's mallet, etc. but both do require a level of management, and mallet has a fixxed duration, giving it more of a soft cap. whereas saryns spored trade no max duration for just more careful management of spore spread.

the turret has an innate cap in that it is not mobile, and it has to ramp up its damage over several shots, as well as being affected by ability range. so a cap on max turrets by default and either a bit more duration and ammo or No duration and just the ammo count, (I'd like an ammo counter on the overlay of the turret too for that as currently it doesnt matter how many rounds are left.

I do feel like there should be synergy between her turrets and resupply, and while that could create a case of infinite damage scaling, saryn already has it and over a larger radius, and octavia has it and mobile. more so as if its set up that the turret just eats an ammo pickup restoring x number of shots, it gives turret supply management as a mechanic, and means that laying down 8 turrets wont allow them ALL to scale into forever. meaning you can use one suppy turret to reliably guard a hallway or something but you cant create an infinitely deadly power wall

Also I wouldnt mind an augment to disable multiple guns, (Its a nice feature but confuses me as proteas guns are part of her model, and she only has the one set) and instead give it an increased ammo pool (and longer duration if this proposed change isnt made) or switch it to gradual energy drain, and removing duration and Ammo pool, with maybe a slight scaling increase to the drain relative to the damage.

Posted (edited)

Wow ! Seems like Temporoal Anchord get completely disconnected as soon as you use Transference. The Temporal Anchor will then recall you back to the place you reused transference back in, not the place you casted Anchor in the first time.

Edited by dwqrf

After testing out some stuff, I have to request that you double the abort time for the 4th ability. I keep accidentally aborting by just slightly being too slow. I assume the abort is right now 0.5s, make it 1s and it should still be fast, but only intentional.

The abilities are okay for their job aside from the 1st ability. The issue there is that it staggers enemies out of their range and just doesn't do much other than mildly repel them. Does basically nothing to moderate or higher level enemies.
Don't know why the turret though has both an ammo and a duration limit, I don't think it should punish good placement, it should just be time based. Makes it easier for you to tweak it too. I know it can do a lot of damage, but it just doesn't feel very powerful, feels like I am throwing out a balloon, the sound for it should be lower pitched, more like the sound of the 1st ability. Even just swapping the sound of casting the 2nd and 3rd ability would be better imo. as right now activating the dispensary sounds more powerful than the cannon.

My simple and short suggestions

1. Grenade Fan : Give it enemy level damage multiplier. What's the point of casting this ability if it barely scratches level 100 enemies?

2. Blaze Artillery : Remove the ammo, this + short duration gimped this ability too much and because of it the ability not that great at clearing crowds at high level.

3. Dispensary : Solid ability. Nothing bad here.

4. Temporal Anchor : Increase the radius to 20-25 meters, 15 meters is too short for an ultimate ability.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just wish I can disable her rolling animation it hurt my eyes just do normal roll instead of that

Edited by linkhunter