Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more nerfing

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

I have an end game solution to your power scaling. DE you focus too much on sentinants. You forgot the old war. For I see a new enemy type. You aren't ready for the void monsters. Your weapons too weak. Your warframes aren't ready.  The void monsters snaps your warframes and kuva weapons in half. Void monster destroy Liches.  Prepare Tenno the void your enemy. Hey kiddo, rap tap tap watch your back. The void monsters seeks to tear you apart. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

I have an end game solution to your power scaling. DE you focus too much on sentinants. You forgot the old war. For I see a new enemy type. You aren't ready for the void monsters. Your weapons too weak. Your warframes aren't ready.  The void monsters snaps your warframes and kuva weapons in half. Void monster destroy Liches.  Prepare Tenno the void your enemy. Hey kiddo, rap tap tap watch your back. The void monsters seeks to tear you apart. 

War shouldn't be easy

If I am not sent home with broken limbs and fearing for my tenno future, is it really a war or a one-sided massacre by the Tenno? Like in most other missions? 

If it's a full blown war I expect to feel the enemy's full force. Otherwise it'd break my immersion, no matter what frustration could arise from the difficulty. Bugs apart, obviously.

• Like 2

And then the theoretical "new faction" that is terribly powerful even versus the most overtuned, well built, and meta equipment rewards the player with new equipment that makes the rest of the game even easier than it already is? Usual MMO trappings that I appreciate Warframe staying far away from, thank you very much. I don't want to feel like I can't play the newest content until I spend a few hundred hours (or thousands platinum) 'catching up' whenever I take a break from this game :3

• Like 4

This is intersting I don't know if this sarcastic or joke but Lore wise we were never nerfed the tenno onlyh as amnesia
Gameplay wise, yes there are old weapons and frames that need reworks and buffs BUT we need nerfs, AOE is too powerful and some frames/weapons ruin other players experiences and "Go play solo" is nota solution since the enemy spawnrate is horrible in solo  there's barely anything to kill, you are always low on life support unless you can cahnge loot, excavatiors running out of power left and right because the power cell carriesr are lazy to spawn. 
As well as the armor/health/ shield scaling got lowerd by a very large margin and very sad thing about that is 90% of the players don't even notice there's barely any change up till lvl100 and even that level is barely played because it's basicly non existent and not everyone has time or low enough brain cells to play 1 endless mission for hours to get past lvl100 enemies wich are very easy to kill even with mediocore weapons now
Back in 2014 there were teamcomps(somewhat) trinity was a must if you wanted to stay for more than 20 minutes, CC was powerful, vauban was king, Nyx was queen, and Frost were sitting behinf them as the prince of defence 

what we have now?  1 player with saryn/mesa/equinox/unbalanced meta weapon kills rooms so the other 3 players have nothing to play with unless they are tryharding
We need nerfs more than ever
The game went from a solid team based co-op game where everyone everyone could enjoy every match into "I won't let anyone else have this session" or you have to play 1 mission for an hour+ solo to get fun

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

The game went from a solid team based co-op game where everyone everyone could enjoy every match into "I won't let anyone else have this session" or you have to play 1 mission for an hour+ solo to get fun

^ The big issue that nobody wants to talk about in a nutshell my fellow Tenno Skoom.

But by all means, let people keep demanding more power, and when the enemies are all Wolf of Saturn Six levels of sponge with immunity to all the OP things solely to not die instantly then we will see how things fare.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

^ The big issue that nobody wants to talk about in a nutshell my fellow Tenno Skoom.

But by all means, let people keep demanding more power, and when the enemies are all Wolf of Saturn Six levels of sponge with immunity to all the OP things solely to not die instantly then we will see how things fare.

aabe4e0fe635e508-910x512.jpg

• Like 2

Bramma deserves nerfs. That's because it simply overshadows all others.

There are unreasonable nerfs such as remove Ember from the game, but Bramma is different. It can't be solved either DE nerfs Bramma or buffs EVERY SINGLE WEAPONS OTHER THAN BRAMMA to the same power level with it. Then which one is easier and reasonable? There is only one correct answer in the question.

Don't say no for correcting their own mistake.

Edited by DroopingPuppy
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, taiiat said:

Warframes being destroyed by the universes' demons of the past? that's.... no. that's Lore breaking. Warframes are literally a Weapon created in the Old War.

They already broke the lore with valkyr Prime. We never fought the void according to the lore. When torid the rifle cannon does 40 toxic damage due to over nerfing. Remember this cannon is element toxic only damage. The devs have nerf too much. 

7 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

This is intersting I don't know if this sarcastic or joke but Lore wise we were never nerfed the tenno onlyh as amnesia
Gameplay wise, yes there are old weapons and frames that need reworks and buffs BUT we need nerfs, AOE is too powerful and some frames/weapons ruin other players experiences and "Go play solo" is nota solution since the enemy spawnrate is horrible in solo  there's barely anything to kill, you are always low on life support unless you can cahnge loot, excavatiors running out of power left and right because the power cell carriesr are lazy to spawn. 
As well as the armor/health/ shield scaling got lowerd by a very large margin and very sad thing about that is 90% of the players don't even notice there's barely any change up till lvl100 and even that level is barely played because it's basicly non existent and not everyone has time or low enough brain cells to play 1 endless mission for hours to get past lvl100 enemies wich are very easy to kill even with mediocore weapons now
Back in 2014 there were teamcomps(somewhat) trinity was a must if you wanted to stay for more than 20 minutes, CC was powerful, vauban was king, Nyx was queen, and Frost were sitting behinf them as the prince of defence 

what we have now?  1 player with saryn/mesa/equinox/unbalanced meta weapon kills rooms so the other 3 players have nothing to play with unless they are tryharding

Saryn been nerf too much. Remember this. Experience is shared with all players. This isn't your typical mmo. Remember not every saryn uses shields mods. Most focus on power,health an armor mods. Saryn build also focus on duration and range mods. 

You seek a challenge. My Void monsters are for you. You'll be begging for thier nerf, but they can't be nerf. My void monsters are anti solo players. Team work is key. You spam, then the Void monsters targets the spammer. You heal, then the Void monster targets you. The A.I. for them is smart. You rush to the Void monsters you die. Team work is key to Void monster's defeat. Your Lich comes? They have a 1 hit ko Lich move. Drop everything you know about the enemy. Void monsters are dead warframes and dead tennos. Twisted by the void. These are lost orokin ships. The void claims them.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Saryn been nerf too much

not really she was buffed mostly actually

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Remember this. Experience is shared with all players. This isn't your typical mmo.

it's not about charecter  xp or loot, it about player experience... if 1 player can destroy everything not leaving any for the other 3 there's a problem. And the game is that, if you fail to understand that that's your problem.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

You seek a challenge. My Void monsters are for you. You'll be begging for thier nerf, but they can't be nerf. My void monsters are anti solo players. Team work is key. You spam, then the Void monsters targets the spammer. You heal, then the Void monster targets you. The A.I. for them is smart. You rush to the Void monsters you die. Team work is key to Void monster's defeat. Your Lich comes? They have a 1 hit ko Lich move. Drop everything you know about the enemy. Void monsters are dead warframes and dead tennos. Twisted by the void. These are lost orokin ships. The void claims them.

heh?

8 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

"BuT WaRFrAME IS POwER FaNTAsY!!!"

in all seriousness, let's point out that the controversy of weather or not warframe even is a power fantasy is conveniently brought up when the handful of warframes classified as nukers or meta frames are discussed (like saryn/mesa/equinox/etc as you have mentioned).

the entire game is not a power fantasy. there are only a handfull of warframes that represent A power fantasy. i cant play with the least used endgame weaponry and warframes in the game and participate in the power fantasy. i'd be more convinced if EVERY WARFRAME could eliminate enemies just as efficiently and as effortlessly as the few classified as nukers. its not like we can ask for every warframe not classified as a nuker to be buffed because that would be power creep.

1 hour ago, AltairFerenc said:

not really she was buffed mostly actually

it's not about charecter  xp or loot, it about player experience... if 1 player can destroy everything not leaving any for the other 3 there's a problem. And the game is that, if you fail to understand that that's your problem.

heh?

Then buff the weapons. Nerfing weapons helps no one. I had to delete my torid. Why, because it was worthless now. My torid was my baby. My builds focus around my torid. 

My void monsters offer end game challenge that doesn't hurt player builds,weapons or new players. Instead of nerfing add more game mode options that doesn't hurt the new player base. This allows high rank players more contents. It also adds a challenge wall. My void monsters targets your VIP player and challenges your team work. Nuker? Adds more defense units that counters nukes. Healers? More ability nullers. Tanks? Anti Tank units. Void monsters are ready for your team. Team work is key. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Then buff the weapons. Nerfing weapons helps no one. I had to delete my torid. Why, because it was worthless now. My torid was my baby. My builds focus around my torid. 

My void monsters offer end game challenge that doesn't hurt player builds,weapons or new players. Instead of nerfing add more game mode options that doesn't hurt the new player base. This allows high rank players more contents. It also adds a challenge wall. My void monsters targets your VIP player and challenges your team work. Nuker? Adds more defense units that counters nukes. Healers? More ability nullers. Tanks? Anti Tank units. Void monsters are ready for your team. Team work is key. 

It helps restore the balance. It is what we did through the game.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

40 toxic damage is weak for a rifle cannon. It a super nerf that weaken all weapons. Making them useless.

Well, it wasn't about Torid, but if you insists. Although it is not so good weapon, but its strength is the area effect leaves for a while, its nature of adhesive, able to apply headshot damage if you headshot,and more importantly, one of the very rare poison damage only weapon. I prefer its smaller cousin, Pox, because its automatic trigger makes it much, much easier to use, but Torid also have the strength.

And, while the bad weapons are needs some love, but the presence of Bramma makes all other weapons shame. Only Bramma does too much, and if DE hears your plea then they have to touch EVERY SINGLE WEAPONS save for Bramma. Even the kids will know it is nothing but nonsense.

And, not only the weapons. The enemy must be durable as well to compensate the global buffs of the player weapons as well.

To summarize, DE have two options to keep its balance;

-Only nerfing Bramma.

-Buffs every single weapon save for Bramma, AND also buffs all the enemies' durability.

Everyone know the former is always better, and you seems the only people that insists the follish latter way. Hey, it is ridiculous to do as you said.

35 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Well, it wasn't about Torid, but if you insists. Although it is not so good weapon, but its strength is the area effect leaves for a while, its nature of adhesive, able to apply headshot damage if you headshot,and more importantly, one of the very rare poison damage only weapon. I prefer its smaller cousin, Pox, because its automatic trigger makes it much, much easier to use, but Torid also have the strength.

And, while the bad weapons are needs some love, but the presence of Bramma makes all other weapons shame. Only Bramma does too much, and if DE hears your plea then they have to touch EVERY SINGLE WEAPONS save for Bramma. Even the kids will know it is nothing but nonsense.

Remind me how easy it is to get kuva weapons? It a bow. I don't like bows. Kuva weapons are lich weapons. Nerfing them requires nerfing Liches. Elements weapons are useless now. I sold my torid. Devs mess it up.

35 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

And, not only the weapons. The enemy must be durable as well to compensate the global buffs of the player weapons as well.

To summarize, DE have two options to keep its balance;

-Only nerfing Bramma.

-Buffs every single weapon save for Bramma, AND also buffs all the enemies' durability.

Everyone know the former is always better, and you seems the only people that insists the follish latter way. Hey, it is ridiculous to do as you said.

Add more game modes. Archwings make me want to puke.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Remind me how easy it is to get kuva weapons? It a bow. I don't like bows. Kuva weapons are lich weapons. Nerfing them requires nerfing Liches. Elements weapons are useless now. I sold my torid. Devs mess it up.

Then please tell us how the other 'lich' weapons are powerful enough to clings with the same level with Kuva Bramma, if you want to prove that it is a vaild argument.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Add more game modes. Archwings make me want to puke.

I don't understand what you want to say. It seems that you didn't pick the right post to reply.