Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more nerfing

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

3 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Then buff the weapons. Nerfing weapons helps no one. I had to delete my torid. Why, because it was worthless now. My torid was my baby. My builds focus around my torid. 

My void monsters offer end game challenge that doesn't hurt player builds,weapons or new players. Instead of nerfing add more game mode options that doesn't hurt the new player base. This allows high rank players more contents. It also adds a challenge wall. My void monsters targets your VIP player and challenges your team work. Nuker? Adds more defense units that counters nukes. Healers? More ability nullers. Tanks? Anti Tank units. Void monsters are ready for your team. Team work is key. 

If you just endlessly buff you end up in ridiculousness.  Sure it is easier to sell new things since the new shinies can always be stronger/better than the existing, but it gets boring fast.

Also, void monsters are so cliche.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

Then buff the weapons. Nerfing weapons helps no one.

yes buffing old weapons would be ideal since they literally made every melee weapon viable why can't they just do that with primarys and secondarys? Well Pablo said it in the interweiv on shy's channel that is hard and makes a lot more powercreep than nefring 1 thing that unreasonably powerful. Nerfing things helps 50%+ of the playerbase since they not forced to use those thing or feel useless otherwise. The ones that are angry are the lazy man who just wan't to do close to no imput to achive everything or the meta sheeps who spent hours to get the meta stuff just because it's the meta and it works.

I had to delete my torid. Why, because it was worthless now. My torid was my baby. My builds focus around my torid.

sorry but I have to say it... you are stupid, if you deleted your fav weapons just because it's not as good as it used to be then sorry you are stupid, My fav weapon is the burston prime, even with a riven and the augment it's slow and strugles on 70+ enemies, do I care? No I'm gonna keep using it because I love it. This mentality is the problem with WF community effectiveness>fun.

My void monsters offer end game challenge that doesn't hurt player builds,weapons or new players. Instead of nerfing add more game mode options that doesn't hurt the new player base. This allows high rank players more contents. It also adds a challenge wall. My void monsters targets your VIP player and challenges your team work. Nuker? Adds more defense units that counters nukes. Healers? More ability nullers. Tanks? Anti Tank units. Void monsters are ready for your team. Team work is key. 

This still doesn't makes sense to me, you are VERY VERY VERY badly wording here a new gamemode I think, wich suppused to make everything useless? That's literally aginst your own statement "buff everything", why buff everything when you want a game mode where everything is sh*t?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

They already broke the lore with valkyr Prime. We never fought the void according to the lore.

When torid the rifle cannon does 40 toxic damage due to over nerfing. Remember this cannon is element toxic only damage. The devs have nerf too much. 

so we should break all Warframes instead of just one instead? :P

Torid didn't get nerfed, the UI was just crap for years. it showed the Impact and DoT as one number when obviously that's not consistent with the rest of the game.
Torid deals 100 Impact and 40 Toxin per Second for 10 Seconds. that's where the original 500 going back to 2013 came from. you never dealt 500 Damage on impact.

• Like 1

One more thing, how would anyone buff say...the Braton Prime to compete with the Bramma?

Because a single target bullet hose isn't going to compete with an explosive weapon unless it does so much damage per bullet that it makes the Rubico Prime turn away in shame.

Unless you made literally every weapon capable of one-shotting anything you'd never have anything that could compete with one/two-shot AoE weapons.

Then you'd have people complain that guns are better than Melee, because then guns would do the same effective damage as Melee with none of the close range risk or wonky combo issues.

Unless somebody is going to backpedal on that argument and say "not every weapon should compete with the Bramma" in which case that is just blatant hypocrisy, because they were the ones who suggested buffing in the first place.