Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obliterated my Item Wheel

InvincibleDCeased

Something that clearly shouldnt happen with almost 60 items in memorized orders that are now gone to S#&$s. I dunno how you made that possible DE. You forced me into the simaris training just yesterday because there still isnt a Yes/No when missclicking onto it. I already encountered a equip scanner bug there, shortly after i just did regular missions. Now the whole wheel is empty AF. Really sickening. I have to rebuild it now, nothing else to do (well that sadly also, so jk). I hope its just a very rare bug but honestly, the whole itemwheel should, at no circumstance, unequip itselfe as a whole without a way to fix it.

I've also had random items vanishing from my gear wheel 😕 in a sortie spy when someone triggered alarm I couldn't do air support because the item vanished...

The gear wheel really needs to not be with everything you might need, it should only have the favorites and a new different menu where you have a list of absolutely all things you can use and grouped by type (all ciphers together, all pizzas together, all apothics, etc).

Edited by HunterDigi