Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does This Treasure Room Drop Modifications? >.>

KamaNightfire

fvd0yq.png

Leads to this

2vw8ev8.png

Out of the dozens of times i'v run through this room, i'v never found  Modifications in these crates. If this room is only for credits/resources, i'd suggest allowing a few crates to spawn Modifications when destroyed.

I'm a Nova, I get to this room very easily with only 2 Portals, but I know not a lot of people can reach this spot, or even know it's there, and for those whom do not use a Nova or Loki, all that hard work to actually Parkour up there somehow only to find credits and lockers isn't worth it.

I'd suggest changing this into a proper treasure room with Modification chances please.

*Edit: Darn Cyan dot, stop showing up in my screenshots! :( *

Edited by Hermaphrodite

Never seen a mod drop from there. It's still good for those who want credits, but I think most treasure rooms in the Void has been nerfed. Just a gut feeling.

BTW, that dot is because you clicked once and started another arrow/whatever in paint. Ctrl+Z should remove it, admitting it was the last thing you did. 

The effort put in going there, especially without Nova, isn't worth the loot. More likely, it's a waste of time. I would have enjoyed an harder place to reach but with some guaranteed modules inside.

Paradox is that some easily reachable derelict places have 90% guaranteed modules as loot, lol.

Edited by Krotalon

Void Treasure rooms always sucked for me, the only worthwhile mod I've ever gotten out of it was a Split Chamber (which dropped to me a few days before).

Most of the time it's like this:

Everyone: Ooooooo, a mod!

*picks up*

Everyone: Ew, Warframe Ability (or some other trash common mod).

(other squad members might get something actually good, but this is usually what happens)

Never seen a mod drop from there. It's still good for those who want credits, but I think most treasure rooms in the Void has been nerfed. Just a gut feeling.

BTW, that dot is because you clicked once and started another arrow/whatever in paint. Ctrl+Z should remove it, admitting it was the last thing you did. 

Oh I know how I did it, I just didn't notice till I had posted it here :P