Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Alternative Helmets

Boboknight11

Hello everybody.

I have played Warframe for a while now and I have both Frost prime and Mag prime and I've seen that the normal alternative helmets are styled for the normal Warframes and not the prime ones, so I was thinking that couldn't prime alternate helmets be made in the design and art style of the prime Warframes they would be used on? Not necessarily be like a prime coil Mag helmet but like all new helmets with brand new deigns (and maybe stats).

The helmets blueprints could be found in the void on probably tower 3 missions with a low chance of getting them.

These helmets could probably only be used on the prime Warfames they were made for.

They could be just prime versions of the normal helmets with better positive stats or lower negative stats or having no negative stats at all, but I think that having brand new helmets with brand new stats would be more fun. The new prime helmets might have no new stats at all because it was said that the DEs did not want to put stats on cosmetic items so the new helmets might just be for looks.

Dose anybody like this idea or know something that would make it better?

dont need stats on the helms (and it seems DE is going to step away from doing that anyway), but i do sorta like the idea.

still think that when you slap a helm on a prime frame that whatever helm you use should get a little gold trim... would be a better option than farming the same key another 30 times to get 1 damn helm.

Maybe just different art for the alt helmets when equipped on a prime? same effects and all, but it should just look normal-ish

I think making different prime helmets would kinda suck. what happens when theres an alert for the helmet you want? 

Maybe just different art for the alt helmets when equipped on a prime? same effects and all, but it should just look normal-ish

I think making different prime helmets would kinda suck. what happens when theres an alert for the helmet you want? 

that's a good idea then they don't have to make completely new models just meshes and skins

Good idea, but I don't think that just a new skin would make some of the helmets look orokin-like enough to fit the prime Warframes, also I think a new model with new stats would make you want to go to the void and get that awesome looking helmet with the stats you want.