Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will happen to Corpus Captura, Kurias, etc. after the Deadlock Protocol tileset Remaster?

(NSW)Gamer-Steve

Question

Hi there, Gamer-Steve here. I intended to ask this question in the main thread for the Deadlock Protocol announcement 

(Which was updated to show June 11th as the release day!), but for some odd reason, I was unable to post a reply to that thread. I thought the next best thing would be to make a thread for it so that everyone and any DE staff could provide some insight into this. As far as Captura scenes go, I'd understand if they would be updated within players' inventories or something (Especially if that happened before for other tilesets), but I thought it may be a nice idea if they could remain as some legacy captura scenes, while any new corpus captura scenes could be named accordingly to distinguish them from the past ones. I suppose that leaves Kurias, most significantly. Might there be any insight on this?

6 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

There are no kurias on the corpus ships, kuria are on the gas city and ice outpost tile sets. 

There was a kuria in corpus ship tile set.

at least i remember there was one...

Edited by novalery

Nice, that's a big help :]

I've got about half of them scanned currently, and 12-4 (If I remember correctly) may be up on a ledge in one of the remastered rooms, unless the ice planets weren't affected by the remaster (I haven't seen the whole tileset yet, today was kinda busy). According to the update notes, it sounds like the previously existing Corpus Captura scenes (Like the ones from Sanctuary Onslaught) were basically changed directly, so I suppose the originals don't exist to visit anymore. Unless someone were to recreate them in a dojo somehow.