Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Survival Void 'bug'

staeffn

Dont know if it is intended, or a bug, or whatever, as you can see the reward in minute 15, all you have to do is abort the mission and go for it again if you dont like what you got. The Key is still there and you can start over new.

Hope its the correct way to report this and i hope its clear what i mean. no native speaker.

so just to help expand that a little bit (not that it's really needed you did a good job)

If a person was doing a Void survival mission and managed to reach the 15 minute mark Lotus would say "look what we found" (she always get to do the fun stuff). If at that point you didn't like that reward then you say that it is possible to go to the pause menu and select abort mission. after doing this you realized that the void key you used to get to the void mission was still there and was wondering if that was intended or if it was a bug.

I think it's intended so you don't get screwed if you do void mission and all your teammates "disconnect"

Edited by CelsiusPrime

It's not a bug per se, however DE is likely going to see this as an exploit eventually. An abuse of mechanic intended to keep people from getting shafted by the bad net code. They already kind a fix along this line for the Dragon Keys, where if you drop from a game with a Dragon key it won't let you back in at a certain point.

Edited by Brasten