Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR29 Players are around without Deadlock Protocol ... should they be?

yilmazdurmaz

WHY?

i am told they are "founders", of which we cant be because they were lucky to be around when the game born. they dont have to be around or do anything useful for the game anymore. they were just be around that time. that is all. I respect for what they did at that time but should they really be given this much?

anything not in the game should belong to beta programs, even if there are only few days/hours left for them to be integrated into the game.

Anything not released yet to be in the game is just giving me offending feelings.

anything done in beta programs should stay in beta programs until they are released.

so WHY are these guys are in the game before the update is released?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kel_Silonius said:

because they have more mastery than you.

what? what kind of answer is this? they dont have more mastery than me? they just have weapons and possibly new frame still not released into the game.
do you even read what i wrote here? they have things "not released". are you one of them?

Just now, yilmazdurmaz said:

they just have weapons and possibly new frame still not released into the game.

The only thing they have extra are Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime, and those have been in the game since the very beginning... for them, cause they paid for it. Everything else we all have access to. 12000 Mastery Points isn't much, you know.

• Like 21

mastery 29 might be attainable with founder stuff and wasting your time farming k-drive exp (is that thing gildable even? 2 years and still havent maxed 1 of them >.<) and farming all the amps for thier affinity including event and time limited items.

• Like 1

7 минут назад, yilmazdurmaz сказал:

are you one of them?

Excalibur Prime - 6000 mastery. Skana Prime - 3000 mastery. Lato Prime - 3000 mastery. These a founder package bonuses which are no longer avaliable. So yes, founders do have more mastery than the rest of player base.

I'm not sure if it's possible to hit mr29 without Founder Package... but frankly i don't care.

But your butthurt is making my day.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

WHY?

i am told they are "founders", of which we cant be because they were lucky to be around when the game born. they dont have to be around or do anything useful for the game anymore. they were just be around that time. that is all. I respect for what they did at that time but should they really be given this much?

anything not in the game should belong to beta programs, even if there are only few days/hours left for them to be integrated into the game.

Anything not released yet to be in the game is just giving me offending feelings.

anything done in beta programs should stay in beta programs until they are released.

Hey its a new Warframe Prime Idiot!

• Like 12

vor 14 Minuten schrieb yilmazdurmaz:

they dont have more mastery than me? they just have weapons and possibly new frame

well then they do have more mastery xp than you have. You haven't even completed all the non-founder stuff, you'll reach MR 29 soon enough.

You must be new to the game, let me explain.

Founders have with excalibur prime or skana prime and lato prime, so they have at least additional 6k of mastery ahead of other players, which in this case is able to bring them to MR29 first.

The rest can reach MR29 after Deadlock Protocol releases today.

• Like 4

7 минут назад, dEjAvU5566 сказал:

Warframe is still in beta, so following your logic, yes founder data can stay.

Adhering strict logic of OP's question, this is the correct answer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

WHY?

I could ask the same of you. What exactly are you contributing?

Edited by -Kittens-
  • Like 4