Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo Feedback And Suggestions

GeneralCow

Gentlemen, as a Warlord of the largest brazilian warframe clan, we (the high ranked members of the clan) have come across many problems to maintain the clan's integrity and efficiency. As some of you may known, brazilians are known for being lazy and disrespectful around the internet, but still thats not the case.

Right now I have some suggetions that could help me and other high ranked members a lot in managing the clan, all these suggestions came from feedback from other clan members and I known they might have been asked in the Forums, but still I'm going to post them because we are really needing them.

1. Like every clan, there are always those people who just want to grab all the fruits of the hard work of those who worked hard for the Clan and help with nothing around the clan. Me and the other high ranked members of my Clan are tired of these opportunists and we want some way to known who is donating what, how much. when and where. This way we will be able to known who is not doing a single thing to help the clan and talk to them so we can figure out how to motivate our clan members to donate or just expel them if they really aren´t willing to help in any way.

A example of this is our current situation with the decorations and the Synapse research. As I'm posting this we are still needing 2000 mutagen samples to finish the research and we have a clan of about ~700 members, which I almost never see them around in chat or dojo and also only me and another officer are donating to the decorations.

2. Brazilians are known for trolling around and annoying other people a lot, but some times they just want to have some fun and they don´t really want to be $&*^s all the time. But the problem is, they enjoy trolling around the chat and having a single clan chat tab is really bad because while there can be people talking about important stuff in the chat, others might be trolling with each others in a friendly way, but a few others might take those trolls a bit too serious and then the chat goes crazy and then the chances of a wild flame wars to happen escalates quickly. What I suggest is the option of High ranked clan members to create extra Clan Chat Tabs/Windows for different subjects, for example, I create a new chat tab for clan called "Trolling" so that if people really want to say anything stupied they want, they can say so in that chat, and create another chat tab with the name "LFG", which would work like Recruit chat, but a chat tab only for the clan, and another chat named "Help" which would work for anyone who needs help with anything and so on...

3. We need a easier way to acess the decoration's donation menu, most of our clan members don´t even known that they need to acess the room options console to donate to the decorations, most of the clan members who find that out ask me "Why can´t we just press X on the decorations like in the rooms that need donations?", I sincerely don´t known the awser for that but I known we need a simple way that everyone could understand just by looking at it.

4. I don´t really known why the low limit for decorations in certain rooms of the dojo, because some rooms are EXTREMELY huge and they always feel so empety after I or other high ranked member attemp to decorate it, we just dont have enough decoration capacity to fill it the way we want. We wish that those giant rooms and the gardens could have a not so high increase of decorations limit if possible.

5. I don´t really known the term for it, if it they are called signs, posters or billboards, but we think that we should have some way to place giant texts in the walls, giving some kind of welcome text to the dojo, explain the rules of the clan and put the map of the dojo in walls around the dojo so that the new clan member who gets to the dojo wont get lost and will known what to do around the clan and feel a bit more motivated to help the clan.

For short, what we want: A way to known who is donating, how much and where; extra clan chat tabs; a easier way to donate to decorations; expanded decoration limit for certain rooms; some way to place texts around the dojo's walls so newcomers can get guided.

Right now I can only think of these suggestions, I'm going to show this to the rest of my clan and see if I can put anything else, I sincerely apologise for any english errors I might committed and I don´t mind in having someone to correct me, to be honest I appreciate it since english isn´t my main language and I'm still learning, plus I'm making this wall of text while I am feeling very sleepy so the chances of erros are high. Thank you for reading this wall of text. Again apologise for any errors or repeated info and have a nice day.

Edited by GeneralCow

Thats not exclusive to brazilians, the trolling and bad manners in the internet...

And Im talking to you as a fellow brazilian, from another clan. While i have my own clan with 3 people, I prefer playing on the american and european servers, cause the game is more friendly towards them, and there are plenty on these also that act as you portray brazilians.

And from my experience online, all countries have these kind of people.

As for your requests, i think thats really something needed, I know from many clans that they have the same problem, only a few contribute while many use the researches, and so forth.

Edited by Hybridon

Thats not exclusive to brazilians, the trolling and bad manners in the internet...

And Im talking to you as a fellow brazilian, from another clan. While i have my own clan with 3 people, I prefer playing on the american and european servers, cause the game is more friendly towards them, and there are plenty on these also that act as you portray brazilians.

And from my experience online, all countries have these kind of people.

As for your requests, i think thats really something needed, I know from many clans that they have the same problem, only a few contribute while many use the researches, and so forth.

Well, sorry for using brazilians as excuse, I don´t have any idea how other clans in warframe are doing right now and I didin´´t wanted to sound like the kind of people who speaks for everyone when they only speak for themselfs.

Well, sorry for using brazilians as excuse, I don´t have any idea how other clans in warframe are doing right now and I didin´´t wanted to sound like the kind of people who speaks for everyone when they only speak for themselfs.

Just Im not fond of portraying brazil as a complete disaster. We have our problems? Yes, we do. But online we are probably just as bad as any other country.

But as I stated after, your requests are more than valid and i agree with them... but you will probably have to wait till they make the Orokin Explodin Ship Vaults for these to even be considered...