Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Trading System.

Aukkakan

If trading gets in I can see everyone getting all the mods they ever wanted. It might actually make them stop playing when they gotten everything.

Some games won't break with trading but others will. This is one of those games where it will quickly break apart. 

It'd be nice though.

If trading gets in I can see everyone getting all the mods they ever wanted. It might actually make them stop playing when they gotten everything.

Some games won't break with trading but others will. This is one of those games where it will quickly break apart. 

It'd be nice though.

I'd happily prefer a game which is about to break than a stupid RNG based system which gives you no clue on how *close* you are about to get what you want (mods/BPs).

Sell the mods its only give 300 - 500 credits and minimum price for item in warframe is 5k do you need to sell 10 mods for 1 OD recipe, that only recipe.

Or they can make Warframe item trade on steam like Dota 2 or Team Fotress it also can be use to make real money.

I can trade my Dota 2 item for other game last time and also for steam wallet

It'd be nice though.

this game worn't break from trading MODs.

but will die if we'r allow to trade BPs especially Clan BP. or resources.

I don't think this game would break if trading and getting what you want was implemented.  On the contrary, only making this game too dull or grindy to play would break it.  Make stuff too hard to get (it's close to there already imho) and people are more likely to leave out of frustration, not less, imho.  There is a TON of competition for gamers' attention nowadays, and quality gaming experiences are really cheap.

I've got a HUGE backlog from Humble Bundles and Steam Sales alone, not to mention other bundles, Amazon sales, and GoG.  Plus, I own gaming consoles as well.  And that's just games, not TV, movies, or books/comics.

Getting rare stuff isn't the fun in this game, I would say.  It's USING that rare stuff while playing.  Honestly, I'd like to see the RNG nerfed and things made more easy to get over time (streakbreakers put in and such).  The thing is, I'd also like to see more genuinely and inherently fun CONTENT put in as well.  The reason I would leave is because I've run out of fun things to do, not frustrating things to grind that I don't really care enough to grind if the gameplay's not that great.