Roble_Viejo

I'm MAD and so should YOU! Dizzying Rounds, Finishers, AoE self-stagger and Zakti's death

I must admit I miss the Zakti...

Though I'd hazard a guess that now it is less the self-stagger and more the fact that it does Gas damage that is holding it back.

Because GHAT DAMN did DE clown up Gas damage.

21 hours ago, Lutesque said:

But I do know its popular among Glaive Users simply because its the Perfect Set up for Condition OverLoad... You get to proc a butt load of Status Effects and then on top of that The Finisher Damage as well... Basically you know those absurds amount of Damage you deal to Paused Enemies in the Simulacrum... thats what the Zakti sets up for Melee weapons.

Someone is stuck in 2019. Condition overload hasn’t worked on glaive throws for over half a year now

So, a serious response.

Your presentation is all over the place... but I think you've made two clear points here: The self damage stagger, and the fact that dizzying rounds exists.

- Your first point is legitimate. I think they should remove the stagger too. It's stupid, and I'm saying that as an active user of the Zakti with a riven.

- Your second point, however, is not a point. What you're saying is: Because another weapon got an attribute similar to the Zakti, that somehow diminishes the value of it. And then, you say that no one uses the Bronco, the weapon the mod is applicable to. I'm not sure if you mean people will be using the bronco more, and that makes the Zakti somehow worse, or that because no one uses the bronco, both weapons will now be ignored? I'm not sure, but either way, it doesn't matter.

The self-stagger is stupid, but many of the things I still love about the Zakti are still there. Besides, there was no reason to even use a single bronco before, now some people might give it a shot, instead of tossing it in the dumpster.

I also disagree with the pain threshold comments. I personally wound not waste a mod slot on that.

• Like 1

I've also loved using the Zakti, and it still seems very viable. The timing is a bit harder but the stun lasts well over the duration of the AoE self-stagger.

If it's truly too difficult, ranged melees like the og glaive + Zakti combo are still plenty easy to use.

Why Dizzying Round now? It releases AFTER 100% status shotgun is not a thing anymore. That's pretty stupid

• Like 1