Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol

[DE]Megan

I found the updated donation UI less convenient than the old one. It forces me to do calculations in my head and makes it hard to pick some initial number of items that seems remotely right and then adjust it based on the result (that's the process I got used to). It's also harder to see how close I am to the daily cap.

uEIxoSw.jpg

• Like 3

I am very worried about one thing.

You outsource chat moderation to a third party, one that has no financial interest in keeping me around.

You give them the ability to ban me with no evidence, and provide me no avenue of appeal if they select the right dropdowns when banning me.

• Like 4

So many awesome changes, especially Stasis and the Opticor. New tileset looks sooo good. Thanks to everyone that worked hard on it, only been playing about two months but the game instantly became a favorite since the first time I played and I've been super-hooked since.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed controllers using a higher deadzone value than desired for non-look analog inputs. Was applying a 20% deadzone across the board instead of using platform-specific values, which were generally lower. This should improve responsiveness of analog sticks.

Can you reduce the deadzone for "look" analog inputs too for controllers (I use on pc for personal reason)? Currently if I move just a tiny bit of the right joystick it doesn't register, if I barely pass the deadzone it is 1/10, but then it suddenly goes to 7/10 and then to 10/10 even before reaching the very edge. It makes quite hard to point at enemies even at low sensitivity settings. 

Edited by HolySeraphin

8 hours ago, squako said:

can we make these mods tradeable now? in order for someone to get all these mods at every possible rank they would be require to gain 5,000,000 Simaris rep.  If you can only gain (for a min max player) 30,000 rep daily, it would require 167 days in order to gain the 50 copies needed.

Oh come on you don't need to have a Rank 1 Umbral Intensify. At really, really worst you need one unranked, one Rank 5, one Rank 8 and one max.

Awesome, thank you, it reads as awesome. good job DE I'm excited for the changes.

Suggestion: can we please dissolve our duplicate mods for Kuva instead of Credits and Endo, which veterans don't need by our stage in the game.

• Like 1

Xiros doesn't use your second melee keybind when dual-wielding.

I know this because I have two melee binds - scrollwheel (for melee spam) and a thumb button (for control). I just had to complete the Protea quest with my scroll wheel and WOOF that was ROUGH.

Disregard, apparently I'd bound Heavy Melee instead of standard Melee, and glaives have no Heavy.

Edited by Snackrat

14 hours ago, Memnarc said:

Well, for the most part this update seems great...then you get to the nerfing of the bramma.

Ive used it. This isn't a nerf, its a buff. The AoE damage is much wider now. Sure, the lower ammo count isn't great, but as im using a vigilante supplies anyway as my exilus its not caused any issue.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed Copernics from Mining Nodes on the Orb Vallis and added to Eximus enemies in the Lua tileset.
  • Removed Pustrels from Mining Nodes in the Plains of Eidolon and added to Eximus enemies in the Infested Ship tileset.

Just noticed this now, this is frankly pretty amazing. Thank you so much, this will make Mining for Nightwave so much smoother

• Like 1

Yet another garbage update. This took one extra week? What a joke. Where is hardmode difficulty? Why are Zenith coins so easy to do ? Quest took me not even 30 minutes, what the heck?? It's just another meaningless, boring grind, nothing exciting. Jackal fight bugged for me on second try when going for coins, that's just pathetic. I am extremely disappointed. Treasurer should spawn earlier on non endless missions, it's boring, when I am done with capture or sabotage in 2 minutes and now I am waiting for RNG to spawn Treasurer on 4th minute mark. It's all just about getting the weapons and quit the game. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, JCistheway said:

Also, any news about Focus and Focus farming? Farming lens, then upgrading them to Greater Lens, then Eidolon Lens (that you need to farm), then Lua Lens (that you need to farm), putting the Lens in a frame or weapon just so that you have to destroy it if you want to switch focus school or just got bored with that weapon/frame is so counterproductive that I never have put any effort in maxing out my focus threes. And doing Eidolons runs for focus isn't my idea of fun either. It would be great if we had more options when it comes to Focus farming, I don't want to destroy my equipment that I worked hard to farm. I just want to have options and the ability to switch things up when necessary. I would even be willing to buy lens with plat if I new my plat wouldn't be wasted. 

Here's news: If you just used the system that they implemented, you'd have maxed out all your focus schools by now. Based on our forum profiles, it seems I have joined the game (or at least the forums) after you did, and yet all my focus trees are completely maxed out. And I do not even go out of my way to farm focus, I just slapped a few lenses on the frames and weapons I tend to use more, and the rest of it just "happened" as I played the game rather casually, doing the daily sorties, doing alerts (back when they had alerts) or nightwave tasks, getting the vandal and Khora drops in sanctuary onslaught modes. 

When will the opportunity to change the music track be added to the "Login" menu? This is a little thing, but sometimes I would like to put a Umbra theme (for example, it is creepy and cool) instead of default theme. 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Kuva Bramma Changes:

The Kuva Bramma has received balance changes to address it’s overwhelming chart topping usage. The Kuva Bramma still goes boom, and we look forward to your feedback once you’ve given it a try.

Full detail can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1199010-kuva-bramma-changes-explanation-and-timeline/

• It has a smaller reserve ammo (15 to 5), and gains fewer arrows from ammo pickups - This is to encourage players to aim the bow deliberately at crowds of enemies and not fire it wildly everywhere.
  • Fewer cluster bombs are produced on impact (from 7 to 3) - Reduces the overwhelming AOE potential somewhat but also makes the Bramma less visually busy. Players have said that the many many explosions produced by Bramma are hard to see through.
  • Increased cluster projectile radial attack size from 2.7m to 3.5m.
  • Reduced cluster projectile fall off from 100% to 50% - Fewer explosive fragments, but they cover more area and generally do more damage.
  • Updated the Kuva Bramnma description to include these changes:
    • This Grineer bow delivers vengeance in the form of cluster bomb-tipped arrows that can be detonated mid-air or on impact. Low quiver capacity, arrows are recovered singly.

Pretty much half of the melee weapons can do what the bramma does. The only reason you are nerfing the bramma is because of usage stats, if there were other good primaries that could even pretend to compete with melee weapons, bramma's usage would be lower. However stuff like kuva ogris and the likes are just garbage. Instead of nerfing the only good primary, how about not just looking at usage stats (and not understanding them) and instead buff the other aoe primaries like ogris, torid, penta, tonkor and so many more. Way to try and ruin a perfectly fine weapon.

• Like 1

Like I said the update is awesome.  I enjoyed it.  And I am OVERJOYED to see CLASSIC DE delivering on an update that meets the potential and strengths they have shown in the past!  And the uniqueness that only warframe brings to its audience! 😄

My one and only problem at this point has just a minor effect on Deadlock Protocol but is a very longstanding and deeply (though only intermittently) frustrating problem! 

• Like 1

This update is a major step back, thanks warframe, for ruining again some useful weapons, and ruining the sentient core trade in system for reputation. I thought this game is going forward, but it doesn't seem like that, adding useless weapons and warframes and ruining good ones, that's all they capable of achieving. They couldn't fix the ready changing to leave button if somebody starts the party and might want to click on the same time to show u r ready. But they managed to screw up a working system, trading sentient cores and toroids, while the old system didn't allow you to trade more than necessary, and even counted the number if u added one more to it, but now, like the new would be the original, and the old used to be the upgraded system. What were you thinking?