Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol

Thanks for the update!!

Baruuk's blocking while using Serene Storm is still glitched please take a look on that! 
(I've made a post on the PC Bugs report section)

Thanks!!!

Edited by Negratius
including link

STILL NO FIX, REMINDER #6

Ash Shroud Delux Skin

Please fix the shroud skin, while its still new without been DElayed for the next two years, the accent colours are everywhere and should not cover 90% of the frame (yellow), and not one section are tint-able or able to be coloured as metal. This will be a posted every time a new hotfix or update goes live to remind you that a section of your update is bugged and needs to be fixed ASAP until this is resolved or a confirmation that the style and colour channel was intend for the skin

vPBuMcn.jpg

https://imgur.com/vPBuMcn (Ash Shroud Deluxe Skin)

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Bramma Changes:

The Kuva Bramma has received balance changes to address it’s overwhelming chart topping usage. The Kuva Bramma still goes boom, and we look forward to your feedback once you’ve given it a try.

Full detail can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1199010-kuva-bramma-changes-explanation-and-timeline/

• It has a smaller reserve ammo (15 to 5), and gains fewer arrows from ammo pickups - This is to encourage players to aim the bow deliberately at crowds of enemies and not fire it wildly everywhere.
  • Fewer cluster bombs are produced on impact (from 7 to 3) - Reduces the overwhelming AOE potential somewhat but also makes the Bramma less visually busy. Players have said that the many many explosions produced by Bramma are hard to see through.
  • Increased cluster projectile radial attack size from 2.7m to 3.5m.
  • Reduced cluster projectile fall off from 100% to 50% - Fewer explosive fragments, but they cover more area and generally do more damage.
  • Updated the Kuva Bramnma description to include these changes:
    • This Grineer bow delivers vengeance in the form of cluster bomb-tipped arrows that can be detonated mid-air or on impact. Low quiver capacity, arrows are recovered singly.

FINALLY. Good. It needed it. I just wish you guys didnt wait about 8 months to nerf the damn thing. It should have been done at least 2 weeks from release.

Edited by ADirtyMonk
29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked some Fortuna hammering NPCs to be more in sync with each other.

We all lift together together ...

Thanks for your tremendous work team! 🙂 

• Like 1
hace 22 minutos, Gene_Freak dijo:

WeN3I4p.jpg

UHTp8cf.jpg

I can't update, optimize or verify. This is on a GTX 1060 6gb that was running the game with no problem just before the patch.

Same problem with same graphic card. I have send logs created by launcher to support.

• Like 1
34分钟前 , [DE]Megan 说:

e550d9a133beb469c8b7489e94674eae.png

NEW DOJO ADDITIONS

• The ‘Open Space’ room has been added to the Barracks section of the Dojo Architect! Enjoy this very large open space for your Dojo Decorating fantasies. 
    • You will need a very large area to accommodate this room, if the area you are attempting to add the ‘Open Space’ does not fit, a popup will let you know that “No Space is Available”.
  • New Solaris themed Decorations have been added to the Dojo Architect! And yes, there is a paper boat Decoration.

800 capacity is too little

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

I hope Corpus invested in higher quality windows as well. I also wonder if anyone will miss these.17G2Wg4.png

I hate to break your glass, but those were actually indestructible, there was one specific glass caled "Cracked glass" that was the culprit for all of the lockdowns.

Great.. So you have to buy Protea, to get the Riven.

You are stupid either way.
If you buy it, you are stupid for spoilering yourself with a Frame you get fromt he Quest normally and if you don't buy her you are stupid because you miss out on a Riven.

Why? Why are you doing this to me? YOU ARE TEARING ME APART DE!

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol

We are Desire. Ours is the grasping golden hand. We. Are. Corpus.

Wrong, gravity is desire.

Looking forward to the grind tonight.

One unmentioned change found, to the Commodore Prime operator outfit, its colour scheme has been turned entirely black, with the colour options only affecting a few small parts on the outfit itself now. this has broken my fashion frame, but just quickly reportin it! 

• Like 2

companion slots = 2 for 12p 

stasis slots = 10p each 

I had like 200+ sasis slots, am I gonna get a refund? or extra slots to make up the price difference? 

why can't we incubate a companion and have another one usable during missions now theres no stasis? why?*
Edit: 
You can put a pet in a loadout slot.
It will stay in that slot if you start a breeding? can only confirm this for loadouts already with a companion equiped before the update.
You can not put a beast in a loadout slot while it is incubating. 

DNA stabilizers are now useless for a lot of people, are we going to be able to sell them for credits?

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6
  • [DE]Megan locked and unpinned this topic