Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol

Oh my, I've spent so much timing reading all of these new goodies that I almost forgot to ask of this; I like the addition of updates since last login that you can cycle through and seems a waste not to include it inside the codex panel as well.  Even if that meant coding an in game web render client that loaded that stuff from the forum or warframe.com specific subdomain would be an impressive and modular addition to the codex and the game as a whole.

EDIT: Also forgot that I wanted to ask for a toggle slide for Garuda, and similar frames that will likely follow, built-in melee weapon. I realize that all I need to do is equip no melee weapon which is fine if I didn't save almost every weapon that I could afford to buy slots to keep.  It's just a QoL sort of thing. Failing a slide toggle (or checkbox) or maybe even in addition to, a slash command to prefer frame specific weapon when a stand-alone weapon is also equipped would be a handy QoL addition too.

Edited by lemonforest
read for edit included in edit
5 minutes ago, SocialFox said:

I hate to break your glass, but those were actually indestructible, there was one specific glass caled "Cracked glass" that was the culprit for all of the lockdowns.

Afaik the cracked one did not appear in codex. I might be wrong tho. But i had lots of scans of most things in game. Im pretty sure id have it there.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb XaoGarrent:

Rivens really are close to worthless now.

It's been ages since I regularly did sorties... I'm finding it hard to log in even to grab the alert rivens now. Honestly, I'm finding it harder and harder to find reasons to log in at all.

Every patch is buggy, unfinished content, nerfs and grind. The few people I used to play the game with have left to greener pastures. My regular group all plays DRG instead of this now.

I'll give this patch a try, but I can't even progress Glassmaker because the glass "rift" that's supposed to convert the enemies isn't even spawning. I don't know why I bother.

EDIT: I just don't understand you, DE. You were doing so damn good for so long there. Then you regress years backwards, almost overnight, right on the edge of some of the most important changes the game was lined up to see.

Its called inefficient time management and lack of project scope

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Gene_Freak said:

WeN3I4p.jpg

UHTp8cf.jpg

I can't update, optimize or verify. This is on a GTX 1060 6gb that was running the game with no problem just before the patch.

We are investigating this issue. Have you tried updating your video drivers? Very old drivers may not report correctly.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

JACKAL REWORK
Return to Fossa to face an upgraded threat. Equipped with a suite of the latest technology and upgraded combat capabilities, the Corpus have spent mind-boggling sums of Credits for the sole purpose of taking you out. 

96859b55eeb360c983fea9ba8dfe357e.jpg

Experienced Tenno can enjoy seven days of Jackal Sorties following release, where you can take on the reworked Jackal in a high-level area! 

And yet, the Sergeant continues to be nothing more than a joke for the Mag Farm.  He's even easier to wipe off the map than Vor on Mercury... And Vor is Time-gated through three stages.  

• Like 2

Gentlemen, ladies, sorry for what comes next, but, WHAT THE ACTUAL F? Here i was, playing this game on my "potato", with 2.3k hours in it, spent some money, game itself runs just fine, sitting and waiting for new cool update, new warframe, new quest. And now you say: "We hope you can upgrade your graphics card soon!"... Is this some kind of a sick joke? It's like saying: "Welp, sucks to be you. FU with all your progress, time and money you spent, we don't care that you poor, bb bruh". Well you know what, DE,  i can't upgrade my graphics card because i am F'ing poor. This game is... was the only game i played for last 9 months, it helped me go through though times, kept me distracted from very dark, self harmful thoughts, and now it got ripped out of my reach.

Thanks for your work.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nightwave Changes & Fixes:

• Upon falling/jumping off a platform in the Weave, you’ll now be teleported back to the main platform instead of failing the Weave. 
    • The non-existent aim-gliding in the Weave was the root of many Weave failures, which is why we have added the teleport. It’s still the Glassmakers game though, so use your time wisely! 

Still no changes for the 60 mindboggling seconds? cuz you wont even have time to listen to what the person says and have to rush answering and checking note/screenshots of evidences for 5 times

4 minutes ago, OniGrimm said:

Gentlemen, ladies, sorry for what comes next, but, WHAT THE ACTUAL F? Here i was, playing this game on my "potato", with 2.3k hours in it, spent some money, game itself runs just fine, sitting and waiting for new cool update, new warframe, new quest. And now you say: "We hope you can upgrade your graphics card soon!"... Is this some kind of a sick joke? It's like saying: "Welp, sucks to be you. FU with all your progress, time and money you spent, we don't care that you poor, bb bruh". Well you know what, DE,  i can't upgrade my graphics card because i am F'ing poor. This game is... was the only game i played for last 9 months, it helped me go through though times, kept me distracted from very dark, self harmful thoughts, and now it got ripped out of my reach.

Thanks for your work.

You should look a couple posts earlier in the thread before you get so upset. A DE employee already responded about this, and you VERY likely don't have to upgrade your card, it's just a message that displays for that error, I assume.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We are investigating this issue. Have you tried updating your video drivers? Very old drivers may not report correctly.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

To begin The Deadlock Protocol Quest, make sure you have completed the Vox Solaris Quest. The Deadlock Protocol Quest can only be done Solo and you must be at least Mastery Rank 4; ready yourself!

ryan reynolds scrubs GIF

Warframe: a cooperative game where more than half of the quests are solo only. What ever happened to the cooperative part?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I updated my NVIDIA drivers to the latest iteration (446.14) and am still having the same problem.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

On the topic of glass, we have removed Reinforced Glass from its respective tilesets. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES thank you

• [DE]Megan locked and unpinned this topic