Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol

[DE]Megan

Hello, thanks for the great work! but please can you check the game stability? my game blocks after wisper someone or changing fast from chat channels (the cursor still working but the game doesn't).

thanks

Necrodez ML 22 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Star Chart Nodes have been given a fresh new look and functionality upon hover!

• Hovering over a Node will display a new tileset/accompanying enemy image and gamemode icons respective to the available game modes.
  • Upon clicking a Node that has numerous game modes available, a selector will open within the window for you to choose your game mode.

that's great

Sad to see no Garuda Levarian thought we were getting it due to the deluxe skin.

Thank you for all the new dojo decorations, I am frankly overwhelmed with the possibilities.

New tiles look amazing, Helios has so much to scan he can't keep up.

Update 28.. Roughly 7.5 years of my life.. and that of my 2 sons*.. Quite an accomplishment for a game that wouldn't survive a week or so.. Well done DE, and thank you 😄 

*my youngest is now 15, he doesn't really remember much of a world without Warframe. Let that sink in 😉

• Like 2

The normal moa leg (dimper bracket) still have the same model as the new moa leg (hona bracket) that comes with this update which makes us have 2 identical bracket model. This bug has been around since the beginning of march after warframe revised update. Would be nice if you guys could look into it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The reward table corresponds with each Rank earned within the Granum Void before your time is up

Ah, because if it is one thing we have learnt from ESO, it's that content forcing a maximum kill speed totally does not push everyone into a tiny selection of Warframes that consists mostly of Saryn.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Players who purchase the Protea Warframe before playing the Quest will receive a Riven as an additional reward.

is that correct? i bought Protea collection and i havent receive any riven

thanks

- Correct since you finish the quest

Edited by Benelli_th

Thanks for the great update!

I do have to ask, there's a notable change to Nezha's Jinza alt helmet, making it look like it's burnt and changing the colors doesn't seem to affect those parts. Is it supposed to be that way?

1b2e19ae6b.png

16 minutes ago, elpeleq42 said:

did you seriously nerf Bramma to the ground because of your own incompetence for dealing with the lag it was causing for some people and because it was popular(AKA: PEOPLE LIKED IT)?

I did not like it, and it did not cause lag for me. TBH I really find it a sort of annoying noob tube that does not let me see anything because of FX and shake. Not very fun to pay in a squad with someone else just spamming Bramma around me all the time, which was how most Bramma wielders used it. The way it was incetivized this not very good kind of use, so honestly it had to be changed a bit.

• Like 1