Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 28: The Deadlock Protocol

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Additions, Changes & Fixes

Speaking of which: could you cut the amount of bloom on the big gun by 95% and add more magnification options?

I can't see anything because of crewship missiles and bloom when I'm firing from 500 meter distance. Literally.

And about magnification — is it an arti or some kind of space arca plasmor?

Rewards: Protea Parts

Weapon Parts: Stropha - Stahlta - Velox

Garnum Crown Decorations

Mortuus Shoulder Guard

New Captura Scenes that feature the newly Remastered Corpus Ship: Corpus Ship Bridge Scene - Corpus Ship Hangar Scene - Corpus Ship Orbital Cannon Scene

Credit Caches

Void Traces

Endo

When will you understand that Warframe parts, weapon parts, decorations, captura, ephemera, ect.. should not be in the loot table !!!!
We'll loot it once and then it will just ruin our rewards !! lets take arbitration as example, i'm a HUGE arbitration player (got tons of millions of kuva through it) and i'm having so much ephemera.. (i'm selling them when i reach 100, already did it 2 or 3 times, and still have 72 in my inventory ATM) 

Move those rewards to a vendor or just make it so that players can't loot this things again when they already did.. cuz its crap and we just end selling it for credits.. wuut.. so rewarding..

and last thing to note, we've in fact, only endo/void traces/credit caches as "real" rewards for this new content.. so except if it drop more endo or void traces than other actual content, we'll just forget this one and move back to the older ones, well played again !!

But i want to finish on a good note, good job for the riven disposition, that, for once, was smart of you to do things this way !

my2cents. (sorry for typo, french dude here)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frostyinferno said:

You should look a couple posts earlier in the thread before you get so upset. A DE employee already responded about this, and you VERY likely don't have to upgrade your card, it's just a message that displays for that error, I assume.

Are you for real? People played minutes, hours before this update just fine, but the response says " VERY OLD drivers may not report correctly" . Like, what response is that? Their drivers just downgraded for no reason, before the update? REASONABLE.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

- snip -

• Increased the amount of invested currency that is refunded for the following: 
    • Dissolving ranked Mods refund more of the invested Endo (75% just like Rivens).
    • Scrapping ranked Avionics refund more of the invested Dirac (75% just like Mods).
  • Selling ranked Mods refund more of the invested credits (75% just like Endo).

- snip -

The point above is my only nitpick point about the update. No need for any punishment there. 100% refund would improve QoL, particularly flexibility and player choice, as well as respect the time put into the mods.

Overall, thank you all in DE for this update. There are a lot of QoL changes I'm happy about.

no problem thumbs up GIF

• Like 1

Granum void is a mess. Chunks of Hud with timer and kill counter disappears, guy with a coin only decides to finally spawn a minute after an exterminate objective is completed, pickups that add timer are completely unreadable in the mess of flashing lights and particles, have tiny hitbox and aren't even displayed on minimap like other resources.

And those two annoying things are in every major update btw. Disappearing chunks of hud that take months to fix and new and more intense sources of blinding particles (which is usually "fixed" via nefs for some reason, like Bramma for example).

• Like 4

JACKAL is dies too easily, because legs have little HP, and the body is killed with a single finishing. 4 legs and 4 finishing pass very quickly. He even doesn't have time to demonstrate his abilities even against beginners. I wish the fight with him lasted longer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pet Companion Stasis Removal:

All Stasis slots have been converted into Companion slots. All your Kubrows and Kavats are now listed upon equipping a Companion in the Arsenal!

Due to no longer having Stasis, if you currently have a pup Companion (not yet Matured), upon equipping it in the Arsenal the UI will prompt you to either Mature or let it roam your Orbiter. The option to let it roam is only available if you don't have a proper Kubrow/Kavat equipped. When starting an Incubation your current roaming Companion will be put away.

• The ‘Nutrio Incubator Update Segment’ now entirely disables DNA degradation!
  • The Pets Breed is now displayed beside the Pets name in the description when viewing in the Arsenal.

with DNA Degradation being gone completely for those who have the Update segment

will people be able to sell their left over DNA Stabilizer back to the market for the credits back??

i only ask cause i recently bought a bunch of them and already have the upgrade segment, which seems now, that they are useless to me while also being marked unsellable, but i believe having a value of 5,000 marked next to them

• Like 1

The Landing Craft Customize screen has been decoupled to provide the ability to mix and match your Landing Craft with whichever Override Air Support you want!

Oh yes!!!! That is some 300IQ quality of life changes right there. A million Thanks...🤩

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added the Umbra mods to Simaris’ store Offerings (available after The Sacrifice Quest completion):

• Umbral Vitality 
  • Umbral Fiber 
  • Umbral Intensify 
  • Sacrificial Pressure 
  • Sacrificial Steel 

can we make these mods tradeable now? in order for someone to get all these mods at every possible rank they would be require to gain 5,000,000 Simaris rep.  If you can only gain (for a min max player) 30,000 rep daily, it would require 167 days in order to gain the 50 copies needed.

• Like 3

Gain 20 seconds within the Granum Void by freeing Solaris captives. Note: this can only be done with a Xoris, so plan accordingly!

Requiring a specific weapon to min/max efficiency is pretty not great. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, squako said:

can we make these mods tradeable now? in order for someone to get all these mods at every possible rank they would be require to gain 5,000,000 Simaris rep.  If you can only gain (for a min max player) 30,000 rep daily, it would require 167 days in order to gain the 50 copies needed.

I don't understand why it's so hard for DE to make mods tradable when released. It's like this with primed mods as well, they're never tradeable until a week after baro is gone lol. WTB fix

• Like 1

• Protea Parts
  • Weapon Parts:
    • Stropha
    • Stahlta
    • Velox
  • Garnum Crown Decorations
  • Mortuus Shoulder Guard
  • New Captura Scenes that feature the newly Remastered Corpus Ship:
    • Corpus Ship Bridge Scene
    • Corpus Ship Hangar Scene
    • Corpus Ship Orbital Cannon Scene
  • Credit Caches
  • Void Traces
  • Endo

Also could we get some percentages on these drops?

Cause I think I've done this like 4-5 times now and only ever gotten the Crown Decoration....... pretty heccin anticlimactic. 

• Like 3

24 минуты назад, Oreades сказал:

Also could we get some percentages on these drops?

Cause I think I've done this like 4-5 times now and only ever gotten the Crown Decoration....... pretty heccin anticlimactic. 

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#granumvoid

I do Zenith Void 47 times and didn't get Protea Sys btw.

Edited by InsomniaTheMistress
  • Like 3

Controller keybinds for the Protea fight with the new weapon seems to broken/ineffective, sometimes it throws with (B) sometimes it throws with (RS) sometimes nothing, fully charged or not — it doesn't matter. Using an XB1 controller. 😭

translate to english

FINALLY A DECENT UPDATE, it has been so long since we had one of this great quality; v, Love each part of the update, my God, if it feels warframe, this is warframe and this is how the next updates should be, it is seen the time they put on it, I congratulate Digital Extremes, continue with this rhythm, and warframe will once again be THE GLORIFIED PRIME WARFRAME :v

traduccion al español (original)

AL FIN UNA ACTUALIZACION DECENTE, a pasado tanto tiempo desde que tuvimos una de esta gran calidad ;v, Ame cada parte de la actualizacion, dios mio esto si se siente warframe, esto es warframe y asi deben de ser las proximas actualizaciones, se ve el tiempo que le pusieron, los felicito Digital Extremes, sigan con este ritmo, y warframe volvera a ser EL WARFRAME GLORIFICADO PRIME :v