Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.1

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• Clem has gained a friend in his special hangout spot!
  • Cephalite Resonance Tears and Nora Night transmissions will no longer occur during Quest missions.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could be caused by a Riven Chat Link from someone who hasn't downloaded the update yet.
  • Fixed crash when certain update assets could not be downloaded correctly.
  • Fixed launcher detection of DirectX 11 support on Windows 7 systems missing OS Updates.
  • Fixed Granum Void enemies not spawning if under control by your Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed Corinth Air Burst Alt Fire Status Chance stat UI displaying a value less than expected.
  • Fixed Kuva Siphons clipping into geometry in the Corpus Ship tileset.
  • Fixed Companion Moa’s appearing to flash red when shot at.
  • Fixed lingering red spark FX after picking up a Health Orb from Protea’s Dispensary until all players have picked it up. 
  • Fixed a script error when trying to Auto Install Mods on a Sentinel weapon.
  • Fixed script error when opening Simaris’ Offerings without having started The Deadlock Protocol Quest.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when switching to a Private Message tab in Chat.
  • Potential fix for a script error that could occur when a Corpus screen is activated in the Corpus Ship tileset.
  • Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe Abilities.

Gaze chamber's fire rate doesn't change with different primary grips when previewing a kitgun with Zuud, is this intended?

Can we get an icon for Protea's dispensary so teammates can look where its deployed? And her Blaze artillery duration either having a bit of an increase in deployment duration or it being affected by mods besides how many shots the turret has? She can dish out some damage from what it seems, but in order to do that you need to spam the skill, ala Nekros desecrate pre rework.

Also Stropha is currently not proccing puncture nor slash. It does however proc the other elemental procs if you mod them in, as in Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge and so on.

Thanks again y'all

Hey, ever since the update, my glyph in-game has disappeared. It's the one on my forum profile. I've looked for it in the glyph list in game, but it's not there. The game set me back to default. This glyph was a limited give away via code given to me by a close friend, so it's important to me. I'd like to have this fixed. Thank you for reading!

Please add Hardcore mode for all quests (make them replayable) and missions. Level 150~200 at the start.

Also add more music for Grineer and Ice Corpus tilesets with Kuva Fortress music feel. I really love what you guys done with the Corpus fleet tileset music.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Changes:

• Clem has gained a friend in his special hangout spot!
  • Cephalite Resonance Tears and Nora Night transmissions will no longer occur during Quest missions.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could be caused by a Riven Chat Link from someone who hasn't downloaded the update yet.
  • Fixed crash when certain update assets could not be downloaded correctly.
  • Fixed launcher detection of DirectX 11 support on Windows 7 systems missing OS Updates.
  • Fixed Granum Void enemies not spawning if under control by your Kuva Lich.
  • Fixed Corinth Air Burst Alt Fire Status Chance stat UI displaying a value less than expected.
  • Fixed Kuva Siphons clipping into geometry in the Corpus Ship tileset.
  • Fixed Companion Moa’s appearing to flash red when shot at.
  • Fixed lingering red spark FX after picking up a Health Orb from Protea’s Dispensary until all players have picked it up. 
  • Fixed a script error when trying to Auto Install Mods on a Sentinel weapon.
  • Fixed script error when opening Simaris’ Offerings without having started The Deadlock Protocol Quest.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when switching to a Private Message tab in Chat.
  • Potential fix for a script error that could occur when a Corpus screen is activated in the Corpus Ship tileset.
  • Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe Abilities.

So now that the Bramma got its deserved nerf. How to make the others AOE weapons good again? You know those you #*!%ed over with your Bramma adjustments? Especially Self Stagger for Amps.

Just now, CrimsonBladeZeta said:

All exalted Melee weapons. including Garuda Claws, cannot benefit from gladiator set bonus, is this intended? This has been for weeks.

Also Garuda's Claws can use Blood rush and weeping wounds but they has no effect.....they don't even work. Please Fix please?

Exalteds were already officially stated to not work with blood rush and similar effects quite a while ago.

Archived