The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.1

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Exalteds were already officially stated to not work with blood rush and similar effects quite a while ago.

That's fair enough, but if they aren't meant to work then I would expect them to not be able to be equipped on those weapons.

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Exalteds were already officially stated to not work with blood rush and similar effects quite a while ago.

What about Garuda's claws LOL. And DE didn't officially put that in the patch note, which is disgusting.  

My game seems to freeze when i try and select Eye-eyes to dismantle in fortuna, but i can still use the chat. 

Please fix this as i really need the eye-eye parts to craft some of the new stuff in the game

I really need a hard mode that's turned up to 11. walking around with 3 un-leveled weapons, an un leveled moa, and moa gun, and fresh un leveled frame destroying everything like a boss. I am thankful for new things to tinker with, and forma. I already have the final builds sorted, just gotta add the forma.

3 minutes ago, CrimsonBladeZeta said:

What about Garuda's claws LOL. And DE didn't officially put that in the patch note, which is disgusting.  

Garuda's claws aren't an exalted weapon at all. Its a standard claw type weapon that appears when no other weapons are equipped. Also, the blood rush thing was fully stated in the  exalted weapons rework back when.

6 minutes ago, Lurker37 said:

That's fair enough, but if they aren't meant to work then I would expect them to not be able to be equipped on those weapons.

The set bonus isn't supposed to work. the mods primary effect still works so while it could and should be made clearer, its still working how it is intended.

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Garuda's claws aren't an exalted weapon at all. Its a standard claw type weapon that appears when no other weapons are equipped. Also, the blood rush thing was fully stated in the  exalted weapons rework back when.

It is an Exalted Weapon, it can damage enemies through RIft. Do you even play the game now? Or even use Garuda?

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

The set bonus isn't supposed to work. the mods primary effect still works so while it could and should be made clearer, its still working how it is intended.

The problem is, Garuda's Claws can use Blood Rush and Weeping wounds, but they act NOTHING. This is the problem.

22 minutes ago, metvincent said:

Gaze chamber's fire rate doesn't change with different primary grips when previewing a kitgun with Zuud, is this intended?

Thanks again y'all

Since the beginning Gaze does not change fire rate like other chambers, it changes the beam range instead.

22 minutes ago, metvincent said:

Gaze chamber's fire rate doesn't change with different primary grips when previewing a kitgun with Zuud, is this intended?

Fire rate doesn't change on the beam Kitguns with different grips; they instead affect range.

1 minute ago, CrimsonBladeZeta said:

It is an Exalted Weapon, it can damage enemies through RIft. Do you even play the game now? Or even use Garuda?

Its not tagged as an exalted and does not follow the exalted weapons patterns i.e. being energy fueled. That said, no I didn't know it hits through rift, could be an oversight since in a sense it is a passive. I play mostly solo so the situation has never come up where I had a limbo while I was garuda. What's with the sudden increase in hostility?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Its not tagged as an exalted and does not follow the exalted weapons patterns i.e. being energy fueled. That said, no I didn't know it hits through rift, could be an oversight since in a sense it is a passive. I play mostly solo so the situation has never come up where I had a limbo while I was garuda. What's with the sudden increase in hostility?

Go back and LOOK at the patch note, DE SAID HER TALONS ARE EXALTED MELEE in the OLD BLOOD UPDATE.

26 minutes ago, metvincent said:

Thanks again y'all

that's how it behaves on a sidearm as well, though. rather than fire rate, its range is modified

1 minute ago, CrimsonBladeZeta said:

Go back and LOOK at the patch note, DE SAID HER TALONS ARE EXALTED MELEE in the OLD BLOOD UPDATE.

the exact words used are Unique/Exalted. Garuda's falls in the first category.

Thanks for the update DE! Loving the new additions so far. 

Side note, The drimper brackets for moas are still bugged with the new Hona brackets. the legs are using the same model by the looks of it. Hope this helps if any!

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

the exact words used are Unique/Exalted. Garuda's falls in the first category.

Anyway I don't care about your opinion at all since you never actually go and test, all I need is DE officially put it in the patch note and say so.  

• [DE]Megan unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic