Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.1

[DE]Megan

DE, if you're not gonna give us Zephyr deluxe, then at least don't nerf Zephyr prime's fashion :c

When Zephyr prime came out, her wings would get longer while she was airborne. But after one of the latest mainlines (I think it was the status rework one) Her wings would always stay unfurled, they would just tilt in a different direction while airborne, which made Zephyr look much more appealing. But with this mainline it's been reverted to how it was at first. 

As one of the only Zephyr mains on this Earth, this sucks. I was incredibly happy when the original change happened, and having it be taken away like that for no reason whatsoever feels really bad...

since the update, any mission I play using the battacor, I have infinite secondary fire charge uses. What I mean by this is i can spam the secondary fire without needing to recharge the 3 ticks by getting normal kills, allowing me to 1 shot any enemy for free.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Clem has gained a friend in his special hangout spot!

I'm glad he got a friend. I hope in the future we could get a mini string of missions like what we got with Clem of us helping clem rescue his new friend.

I'm doing the Sortie solo to prevent host migrations and similiar stuff. So I'm facing the new Jackal and I don't seem to get it.

I destroy a leg, Parazon it & Jackals health goes down. So far so good.
I destroy another a leg, Parazon it  & nothing happens. WTF?
I destroy another a leg, and the option to Parazon it doesn't appear.

Any clues what I do wrong, or is it bugged?

Did you see what you did with pets with this “update”? May be you should hire another team that will work on the game code cause this rn is not acceptable. The game can just crash when you are selecting new companion though arsenal! 

Also return “stasis preview” and delete “breed preview” from inventory. No one needs to know for a hundred times what breed his kavat or kubrow has when clicking on the pet in the inventory. We need normal working preview. Or add ability to rotate pets when looking at its imprint. 

Also so can you fix “look link” already? It was bugged since its implementing! For a half of the year minimum now!

image0.png

Im sorry but I gotta adress a few things regarding the new quest becouse this was by far the worst experience I've ever had so far in Warframe.
not only are all of the enemies unfairly tanky to the point were even my riven modded guns barely dealt enough damage to them but the Boss fight
at the end of it was not only obnoxiously frustration but also poorly balanced. the boss will constantly jump around as you try to lower her health.
but the problem is that the area you're at will throw in as many enemies as possible while the boss itself will deal as much damage as she can.
Not to mention the way you defeat her dosnt always work the way you want it cuz either the hit detection is buggy as all hell and dosnt hit her propperly
or you cant deal enough damage before she fills up her entire shield bar again. may I mind you I was using the same kind of gear I would for Arbitration.
so I was well equiped for the Job. However the enemies Although said they were Level 18-20 had WAY too much health and WAY too much damage for such level.
Im sorry if Im comming off as rude here but seriously What the actual #*!% is this? I doubt this was playtested becouse I could clearly see how the quest started off
all fine and later on became unfair. I SHOULDNT HAVE TO CHEESE THROUGH EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO BEAT A QUEST NOW SHOULD I?

6 minutes ago, MIZTERDANKEE said:

Im sorry but I gotta adress a few things regarding the new quest becouse this was by far the worst experience I've ever had so far in Warframe.
not only are all of the enemies unfairly tanky to the point were even my riven modded guns barely dealt enough damage to them but the Boss fight
at the end of it was not only obnoxiously frustration but also poorly balanced. the boss will constantly jump around as you try to lower her health.
but the problem is that the area you're at will throw in as many enemies as possible while the boss itself will deal as much damage as she can.
Not to mention the way you defeat her dosnt always work the way you want it cuz either the hit detection is buggy as all hell and dosnt hit her propperly
or you cant deal enough damage before she fills up her entire shield bar again. may I mind you I was using the same kind of gear I would for Arbitration.
so I was well equiped for the Job. However the enemies Although said they were Level 18-20 had WAY too much health and WAY too much damage for such level.
Im sorry if Im comming off as rude here but seriously What the actual #*!% is this? I doubt this was playtested becouse I could clearly see how the quest started off
all fine and later on became unfair. I SHOULDNT HAVE TO CHEESE THROUGH EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO BEAT A QUEST NOW SHOULD I?

Heres another question as a follow-up. Why cant I play this quest with my friends? WHy are quests always solo? Especially those that could work with more then just one player.
It feels like you guys are treating your own game as a singleplayer game at this point...

There are a few spots that completely trivialize the new Jackal's most lethal attack, its laser carousel.
On top of the pillars it eventually destroys.
gUhLJWj.jpg 
On the sides of the laser gates at the walls of the room.
ISv1yOs.jpg
On top of the arcing electricity at the corners of the room.
9LkgXbc.jpg

~

Also, apparently if you toggle Exalted Blade off right before performing a Parazon finisher on it...
VtHVlIV.jpg
the Jackal bugs out, immediately performing the laser carousel any time it takes damage, and also becomes unkillable.
UkcGt3V.jpg
TRA3IQY.jpg

Archived