Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.1

[DE]Megan

hace 1 hora, Xsoskeleton dijo:

Since the beginning Gaze does not change fire rate like other chambers, it changes the beam range instead.

hace 1 hora, Fenrys dijo:

Fire rate doesn't change on the beam Kitguns with different grips; they instead affect range.

hace 1 hora, Valfaun dijo:

that's how it behaves on a sidearm as well, though. rather than fire rate, its range is modified

Thanks for correcting me guys. I picked Shrewd grip specifically because it didn't state anything on beam weapons, guess rules apply universally for that weapon type.

2 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Exalteds were already officially stated to not work with blood rush and similar effects quite a while ago.

True, but Garuda's Claws aren't exalted weapons. They are regular melee claws that you get to use if you unequip your melee weapon from your arsenal, and aren't affected by any of your WF mods. Shouldn't they behave and be modded like regular weapons then?

2 hours ago, Callmesmalls said:

Hey, ever since the update, my glyph in-game has disappeared. It's the one on my forum profile. I've looked for it in the glyph list in game, but it's not there. The game set me back to default. This glyph was a limited give away via code given to me by a close friend, so it's important to me. I'd like to have this fixed. Thank you for reading!

The partner whom glyph you have was had diffrent political opinion than DE so they removed him from the program and deleted his glyph files

Well, at the very first attempt on a sortie to kill a  NEW Jackal, we together reached the last (4) strip of XP and ... that's it. After 10 minutes of jumping, shooting and running around, everyone just came out together. If this is a bug - well - it is quite expected from DE, but if this is such a tricky step - you need to finish it by standing on each other’s head and shooting him in the left ear (but you can only find out about it from - Nowhere!) - then it's just wow! In this case, this patch will surpass even railjack! :))

UPD: Sorry -  too hasty - and have not read other reviews. Everything is in order - the Jackal is completely buggy, the usual prealpha update - and we all / looking for bugs / together))

Great...Bramma is now about as useful as Lenz...but slower and has less ammo.

Oh and thanks for giving us the ability to buy a blueprint for things like Zenistar...always need the ability to buy a blueprint of a weapon people are never going to use because you nerfed it into uselessness....guess it is okay...have to spend the points on something...might as well be something useless.

Having a issue on the Jackal when attempting to use my parazon; the option to do so disappears. Not sure if is because my Dethcube is pouring into it and making it reset or something else. My Inaros with deconstructor works fine

Yeah sorry, but i got morals and i cant blow up any more ships on sabotage at all anymore....

... since if i do i blow up all the SUs on the ships since i cant release them if i dont got the crowns, and only one per mission so im to choose who of them lives and who dies? Naaah i dont like that, doesnt sit right with me.

Cant you do something about that? Its terrible blowing all those Solaris United people up together with the ship and not beeing able to rescue them at all and just knowing to they will blow up with the ship because of you...

Also.... void traces as reward? (and just 5....) Really? Story is good, weapons and all are good but.... on the rewards there might be something more usefull then just a few tiny void traces?...

i wanted to ask if DNA Stabilizer are going to be made sellable now that pets health dont degrade??, cause i bought like 1,000 of them 2 weeks ago and would love to be able to sell them back if i no longer will have a need for them like ever again

4 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Exalteds were already officially stated to not work with blood rush and similar effects quite a while ago.

Garuda's Talons are not normal exalted though. They do nothing special, and they're not tied to an ability. If they shouldn't be able to benefit from Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds, like they previously were, then they should be unable to equip those mods.

Also, please revert the change that unlocked the position of the the Railjack tactical overlay map. When you're at the front of the ship or at the back, parts of the ship, specifically teleport points hazards are covered up by other parts of the UI.

Any plans on revisiting weapons that are rather unique but even with Top Rivens cant carry you through a Sortie?

This is especially true for pistols and the inconsistency with Primes/Prisma,Syndicate,Wraith etc. variants only being given to dual versions of a side arm.
The arbitrary confusing state of dual variant pistols should be adressed.

Archived