Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.1

[DE]Megan

Il y a 4 heures, metvincent a dit :

Gaze chamber's fire rate doesn't change with different primary grips when previewing a kitgun with Zuud, is this intended?

Can we get an icon for Protea's dispensary so teammates can look where its deployed? And her Blaze artillery duration either having a bit of an increase in deployment duration or it being affected by mods besides how many shots the turret has? She can dish out some damage from what it seems, but in order to do that you need to spam the skill, ala Nekros desecrate pre rework.

Also Stropha is currently not proccing puncture nor slash. It does however proc the other elemental procs if you mod them in, as in Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge and so on.

Thanks again y'all

It might not be a bug, gunblades shots have a different damage distribtuionthat  isn't displayed in the arsenal.
For example, Redeemer shots deal 100% blast damage, while Sarpa keep the tpes but with a sighly different distribution.

Can I please have a scaling option for the new mission/node popups (when mouse hovers over them)? Don't need them poster sized, pretty or not. They are too much in my face.
Sure, I can scale the UI in total, but that makes everything else unnecessarily small. Looking forward to explore the rest of the update. Haven't tested it in full.

P.S. I just hope we can keep our mission end screen in the future. I've seen the alternative and I don't like it one bit. Too much pretty and zero info.

Edit: Love the new MOA ❣️

@Matzelito Oof, haven't tested that yet, but it doesn't sound nice. I'd rather take damage than being pushed around.

9 hours ago, metvincent said:

Also Stropha is currently not proccing puncture nor slash. It does however proc the other elemental procs if you mod them in, as in Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge and so on.

Maybe it's like Redeemer shots? Redeemer shots are pure Blast. So it doesn't proc IPS. (The Impact is forced proc.) (Thus, you can't proc Shattering Impact on Redeemer.)

hace 11 horas, lukinu_u dijo:

It might not be a bug, gunblades shots have a different damage distribtuionthat  isn't displayed in the arsenal.
For example, Redeemer shots deal 100% blast damage, while Sarpa keep the tpes but with a sighly different distribution.

hace 6 horas, Haoming02 dijo:

Maybe it's like Redeemer shots? Redeemer shots are pure Blast. So it doesn't proc IPS. (The Impact is forced proc.) (Thus, you can't proc Shattering Impact on Redeemer.)

Yeap, I know, hence why I asked if that's intended. Fingers crossed that's not the case.

Justo ahora, Sasoril3r dijo:

That's because the grip affects the range, for beam weapons

I've been corrected before, but thanks, it's just I picked one of the two grips that doesn't say anything about beam weapons specifically because I thought it'd increase FR.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb chaotea:

Hard mode, coming soon.

Hard Mode raises the level,doesnt give the old enemies back,a level 9999 ancient currently has 430k health,that is NOTHING.  in the old scaling he had 500M that is a HP pool,not this crap. Even if they set the level to Level 1000 from the beginning they ll still feel weak  because they ARE even at level cap 

they just destroyed the scaling

21 hours ago, Lucifer_Morningstar said:

Care to enlighten? Been staring for a few minutes and didnt see a thing lol

The new friend is standing outside, on the corner of Clem's little fort. I think it's next to a box? Also, hint, it's not humanoid.

Archived